The Cure for All Evil (skin evil that is)
I used extra virgin olive oil- cold pressed, every single night before bed for about a whole entire year and my skin remained absolutely perfect. Since then, I have stopped using it (because I got out of habit due to traveling and feel gross having oil on my face while sleeping), and I've noticed that I have began to get pimples again. That proves that the reason my skin was absolutely flawless that other year was because of my olive oil regimen. It is also amazing for stretch marks, and damaged/ over-bleached hair.
From experience, it takes about 2 weeks of continuously putting olive oil on your skin at night to see serious and long-term improvement.
You must continue to put olive oil on every night for clear, healthy, beautiful skin. Eventually, without the regimen, your skin might go back to its usual ways. It prevents and heals pimples/acne, it is not a permanent CURE for all future pimples.
- Wash face, exfoliate if desired, and pat dry.
- Take a generous amount of olive oil and massage onto skin for 2-3 minutes, especially on pimples/acne and wrinkles/fine lines.
- Go to sleep and try not to let the olive oil rub off over night. (It's alright if it does since you massaged it in, but it's better if it doesn't)
- Wake up in the morning and wash the olive oil off of your face with soap/face wash and water.
- If there is still olive oil residue on your face, your face will get tanned much faster and more easily.
- Putting your olive oil into a mini squirting bottle on your side table near your bed makes life easier.
- Squirt a generous amount of olive oil into your palms
- Rub hands together and massage olive oil into your skin.
- Try to find the most organic extra virgin olive oil, COLD PRESSED in a glass bottle! Can be more easily found in more ethnic or Mediterranean stores such as Arab food stores for example, rather than places such as Walmart.
- Great Value brand could potentially provide some sort of benefit, but it is best to use more authentic and organic olive oil.
- Massaging for a few minutes onto acne or pimples before bed will reduce inflammation by 30%-50% the next morning
- Massaging for a few minutes onto a NEWLY forming cystic pimple (under the skin, the painful kind) before bed will basically "kill" it.
- Leaves skin moisturized and healthy looking.
2+ week results:
- Major decrease in pimple/acne scars (discolored scars, not sure about indented ones)
- Moisturized skin.
- No more pimples
- Heals sun-burns.
Life time results:
- Youthful skin
- Gets rid of wrinkles and fine lines
- Soft, moisturized skin
- Acne-free face
- Reduction of stretch marks if you put it on those as well
- Helps in growth of eyelashes if you put it on them as well.
Seriously, ALWAYS USE THIS! I also recommend using vaseline overtop of the pimples. BUT WARNING, some say that vaseline clogs pores. I have only seen positive results from vaseline every single time. Never anything negative.
Everyones skin is different. It may work some some and not others.
Olive oil does NOT clog your pores. It has anti- inflammatory, anti-aging properties and antioxidants.