Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

wwefan
M-Treezy from da Bando
DesperateVegan

Stephany1842
How much time did you leave it on?

Miel Bee
Trying going gluten and soy free for a month. That stopped my painful cystic acne on jawline and cheeks.

Yoooooo23

Stephany1842
How mich time did you leave it on?

liliesinbloom
iheartpancakes

ZitsRGone
True...I had tried everything for my adult acne. I had it in my twenties and it returned in my late forties with a bit of a vengeance. No matter what I tried, it didn't work. I finally found a great over the counter benzoyl peroxide acne zapper and initially it worked wonderfully then, my skin of course became immune to it. I tried my essential oils - Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and even one of the most potent, Frankincense and though I've used essential oils for even more serious problems and they worked, they didn't work on my acne. So one day, I tried Hydrogen peroxide...in less than a week, the lesions I had began drying up, scabbing and healing. Sounds gross, but this stuff is working. I don't feel it would've worked when I had more severe acne in my younger days, but now it does. It makes the areas itch, but I still have enough oil in my skin that counteracts this problem and the itching is part of the curing...for me anyway. I apply it to the areas affected with cotton swabs, then let it dry on it's own. Some mornings, I still use my Benzoyl peroxide face wash and I just have to say, all is more than well. The best part? Hydrogen peroxide is super cheap to buy. Hope this helps others who are having zit issues. They are NO FUN. Take it from someone who has been battling this for most of my adult life.

AJean

shreyam
how many times a day should i use hydrogen peroxide to get the best result?

boredom

Michellet.
It breaks down your teeth and bone the same way it breaks down your skin. We recommend if you use hydrogen peroxide in your mouth to dilute it with the same amount of water and don't do it more than once a week. You may suffer bone loss and weaker teeth which can cause severe sensitivity.

tbinybg
miriamnimmo

miriamnimmo
This is an old review - at the time I had really oily skin with a lot of cystic acne. I no longer use HP but I would still recommend it if you have excessive sebum or as a spot treatment espically for cystic acne.

acne__sucks
  • Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes