Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vitamin B5 - Reviews

Vitamin B5

View Ingredients
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid).
  • Community Links

carolyndanielle
Kawsty
righthandman

IM66
I've purchased some B5 and L-Cysteine but I'm hesitant of starting to take it because of potential high-dose side effects, such as severe hair loss. I can't find anything to support this, but many Amazon reviews suggest NAC is better absorbed into the body than it's pure version, L-Cysteine is. I'm just wondering if I purchased the wrong product to help replenish the amino acids for hair, like L-Cysteine should, or NAC does better? And should I be taking that more than the B5 to prevent hair loss?

healthnut91
Idab
acnedestroyer1
LadyStarfish

Ashleyreis55
Hi! Does it matter which b5 vitamins you take? I noticed there is lots of differnt name brands & kinds. Please email me what you used? [email protected][link removed] :)

flexicus
Michelob99

Ashleyreis55

Sar1234ah
Resa93
GoodlyCandle
  • Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes