Notifications
Clear all

Stem Cells for Acne Scar Repair (SCIENCE FACT, not science fiction!)

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 08/26/2011 12:00 pm

i'm sorry but this has to be snuffed out RIGHT now. I'm not having this when im going through something pretty emotional for me, and trying to help others by sharing.

i hope this is proof enough that i am real, having treatment RIGHT NOW...and while im flattered you think im as smart as a charlatan quack to find this forum and label some photos, and yes its pretty amusing how paranoid you are, im actually a real , scarred person looking for a miracle

(dont even start on times being out....im in the UK)

this suspicion ends NOW

post-153821-1314378015_thumb.jpg

post-153821-1314378015_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 08/26/2011 12:55 pm

HAHAHAHAHA, your are beyond stupid Mr Khan, opr whoever I am talking to.

So .... YOU labeled thew pictures........really...I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT. The way, the pictures are labeld, is exactly the way, some charlatan doctor like Mr Khna would.

Roller already pointed out, that your doctor is not Mr Khan (which I only believed, because Rez told so), so I already got that.

Wow, don't be such a douche. She's actually taking the effort to document her results for a fairly new and promising procedure, which is more of a contribution than you'll ever make on this board. Now that you've been proven wrong I hope you're man enough to apologize.

MemberMember
(@dagobert)

Posted : 08/26/2011 2:52 pm

Wow, don't be such a douche. She's actually taking the effort to document her results for a fairly new and promising procedure, which is more of a contribution than you'll ever make on this board. Now that you've been proven wrong I hope you're man enough to apologize.

You should read the thread. If you did so, before posting your unintelligent shit, you'd know, that I am going to contribute dumbass. So fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. Go home.

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 08/26/2011 4:16 pm

You should read the thread. If you did so, before posting your unintelligent shit, you'd know, that I am going to contribute dumbass. So fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. Go home.

Yeah, we'll all be holding our breath for that contribution you colossal douchenozzle. Until then, you should shut your trap instead of falsely accusing people who ARE contributing for the most ridiculous reasons, like the way they label their pictures.

MemberMember
(@rez77)

Posted : 08/26/2011 7:24 pm

Yeah, we'll all be holding our breath for that contribution you colossal douchenozzle. Until then, you should shut your trap instead of falsely accusing people who ARE contributing for the most ridiculous reasons, like the way they label their pictures.

Okay, let's stop all the name calling, kiss and make up. GBL, you are very strong and kind for documenting your case, no question. Of course this is an emotional issue for all of us and so sometimes tempers get high --but clearly, we're all here because we want to help each other out and it would be a shame to let this thread die before we find a serious solution to our problems. SO in that spirit let us forget the accusations etc.

It was MY FAULT for assuming that your doctor was Dr. Khan in London(Hatterly st. or whatever it's called) and instead your doctor is another Dr. Khan. I think this lead to some of the confusion. I WILL say, however, that I do think the London-Dr. Khan indeed has some explaining to do, because some of the testimonies don't sound very good. I don't care about all of the justifications regarding him being a poor businessman or whatever. If you say you promise an 80 percent improvement and charge several thousand pounds you BETTER DELIVER or return the money. I'll stand by that.

Okay, so let's get back to tracking GBL's progress. Good luck to everyone(including myself!).

MemberMember
(@rez77)

Posted : 08/26/2011 7:27 pm

I would also like to say, that I don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of healthy skepticism and we should certainly not endorse any procedure OR doctor until the results are in. This is why I remain skeptical of London-Dr. Khan. If you look at Ernesto's thread on this site, I'm not sure his results are objectively verifiable --there seemed to be a lot of swelling AND the lighting in his before and after pics are not the same. As I demonstrated in my above posts lighting makes a DRAMATIC difference.

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 08/27/2011 2:08 am

I would also like to say, that I don't think there's anything wrong with a bit of healthy skepticism and we should certainly not endorse any procedure OR doctor until the results are in. This is why I remain skeptical of London-Dr. Khan. If you look at Ernesto's thread on this site, I'm not sure his results are objectively verifiable --there seemed to be a lot of swelling AND the lighting in his before and after pics are not the same. As I demonstrated in my above posts lighting makes a DRAMATIC difference.

which is PRECISELY why i am taking my photos in good/bad/average lighting, and being an organised type of person, i labelled them. I cant BELIEVE someone thought this means im a fraud!

as you can see, you could make a 'before' and 'after' from the photos i took at the beginning, because lighting changes the scar so much. I was showing the different light so there can be NO DOUBT if my results were improved or not after the procedure

saying im fake before ive even finished the procedure is a joke. (and my doctor is Ahmed, not Khan) i havent even said how great dr ahmed is! If you actually read my story you would see i was/am very sceptical and cynical of the way he promoted the stem cell treatment to me

looks like i wont be seeing that apology

MemberMember
(@roller)

Posted : 08/27/2011 4:29 am

Wow.

JUST in case you are curious what Dr. Aamer Khan looks like...

http://www.kewego.com/video/iLyROoafJ18T.html

GBL- Nice suit. Looks like you're really into pink ties. Real suave. Is that a Patek Phillipe watch you got there? Now i know where my money's goin. ;)

MemberMember
(@dagobert)

Posted : 08/29/2011 5:12 am

Where's the picture???? Still believe, it is the doctor, who encouraged her to post here, and she has to follow his "rulez".

If you were real, you wouldn't still try to attack me !!!!

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 08/29/2011 5:24 am

Where's the picture???? Still believe, it is the doctor, who encouraged her to post here, and she has to follow his "rulez".

If you were real, you wouldn't still try to attack me !!!!

errr... so i'm not real

Dr Khan has asked me to post....why??? Im not even being treated by dr khan

And what message am I supposedly giving, when i dont even have any results yet to back up whatever that message is?

i really dont get your conspiracy theory. Please explain how I'm working undercover . And what picture do you want?

I'll attack you as long as you keep this up because you're REALLY pi$$ing me off now

Are there no moderators on this board? Why is nobody asking wtf this dagobert is on this vendetta for?

MemberMember
(@dagobert)

Posted : 08/29/2011 5:26 am

Anyway, I would give a charlatan doctor the same "treatment", if it didn't work for me. I guess, this runs under "unneccessary surgeries" then. :D

You guys always sue people, or not even that... you just ask the charlatan for your money back.

I will tell my doctor something like this: If the treatment doesn't work, if the result of the laser surgery does not match my expectations, then you are going to get some unneccessary surgeries and on top I will just beat you up until you're disabled for lifetime. ...

Come on, it's about my health.

MemberMember
(@dagobert)

Posted : 08/29/2011 5:34 am

A FUCK YOU AHMED, NOW I KNOW IT'S YOU. There was a message, posted at 10:49, featuring a newer picture of the forehead and also the so called donor area. And now you're trying to make believe, there was no message!?!?!? And on top, you ask the mods for help??? HAHAHAHAHAHA, how stupid are you? Did you buy your approbation in a gift shop, or was it the Hollywood Academy for Medical Acting?

Okay now, speed it up, so all of us can get back to normal. Give us the photoshopped pic of her forehead, or the perfect skin evidence ..... from her twin.

Come on Ahmed, you should at least put more effort in this - I am disappointed about the lack of criminal energy on your side. :D

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 08/29/2011 5:52 am

jesus christ. i replaced the photo because after i calmed down a bit, i thought the message i'd put on it was a little rude and i didnt want to risk a ban

i take it back

sorry , my un-scarred twin isnt available for comment

post-153821-1314615105_thumb.jpg

post-153821-1314615105_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 08/29/2011 5:54 am

Plus, I think the real Dr Ahmed would be a little busy for trolling on the internet all day.

MemberMember
(@dagobert)

Posted : 08/29/2011 6:06 am

The picture was different.... Where's is this picture???????

And I don't think, Ahmed is busy .... he has got a machine to count the money for him.

MemberMember
(@dagobert)

Posted : 08/29/2011 6:09 am

Does this picture feature the pre ReCell forehead (if so, I see NO improvement!!!).

MemberMember
(@dagobert)

Posted : 08/29/2011 6:16 am

From my place to your "doctors" office I can get in about 3 hours. So stop your fraud shit right now Dr. Ahmed motherf..... Show some AFTER pics, now (i.e. when the bandage is changed), or post the picture, featuring donor area and treated area postop - the picture I am talking about already in my last posts. Come on, why is this such a big problem?????? HA??

Tell Ahmed, if this turns out as fraud, together with the stuff you said to me, I AM GOING TO COME OVER (airport is 20min away, flight is cheap, 3 hours later I AM IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR!!!) AND YOU WILL SWALLOW (for example) YOUR WATCH, YOUR LASER, AND I AM GOING TO INSERT IGNORE A FEW OTHER THINGS FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 08/29/2011 7:11 am

er...i only had the treatment on thursday

Im still in dressings as you can see from my other thread

I dont have any post op pics.....which is why this accusation is insane

did you not see the photo of me with the dressing on taken on thursday? in front of the TV with the date?

seriously, I think you have gone a little bit crazy

MemberMember
(@dagobert)

Posted : 08/29/2011 7:28 am

WHERE IS THE PICTURE, THAT WAS POSTED HERE AT 10:49????????? WHERE IS IT???? :D:D:D

MemberMember
(@dagobert)

Posted : 08/29/2011 7:30 am

JUST POST THAT SPECIFIC PICTURE AGAIN, AND I PROMISE, I AM GOING TO STOP COMMENTING YOUR SH.. !

MemberMember
(@rimram)

Posted : 08/29/2011 7:38 am

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 08/29/2011 7:39 am

im not sure what time 10.49 is, due to the time difference

are you talking about this one?

post-153821-1314621550_thumb.jpg

post-153821-1314621550_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 08/29/2011 7:40 am

and before you accuse me of faking the bandages...

i suppose this is theatrical make up

post-153821-1314621617_thumb.jpg

post-153821-1314621617_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@dagobert)

Posted : 08/29/2011 8:14 am

I never accused the person on the pictures of being fake. The girl on the picture and also her scar of course exist, there's no doubt about that ;) Now - I am just curious to see, what Ahme.., ¤hhh "you", "the girl" (of course), is going to tell us next, supported by nice pictures labeled with AFTER average lighting, AFTER worst lighting, AFTER flattering lighting, ....... ;) yipyip

BUT, I really did not accuse the girl of faking those bandages. That'd be ridiculous. I am very sure, that indeed the girl on the picture has had a surgery, and that indeed she does have this scar on her forehead. No question, that I wish this girl all the best; hope, that she get's whatever she is looking for, when she is paying your >>> Ahmed's 9th gold money clip, so he has one for each pocket of his not less expensive suit.

The time, hmmm, yeah, sorry about that, I didn't want to make up my mind on that, because the server is located in some (whatever) US timezone, you're obviously referring to GMT, or to be even more accurate, to BST, and my ass is sitting in Germany - so.

MemberMember
(@gbl)

Posted : 08/29/2011 8:33 am

Actually yes I am going to post 'after' pics labelled with 'average lighting' 'flattering lighting' and 'worst lighting'

the reason , as i have said already and the point of which you keep missing...

THAT WAY YOU CAN SEE THE TRUE CHANGE IN THE BEFORE AND AFTERS

i.e ...people wont argue over the 'before' being bad lighting and the 'after' being good lighting as they did in ernesto's thread

What do i need to do to convince you i am 'that girl' (actually, as a 36 year old married mother I would prefer 'woman' or 'lady')

Why are you so enraged about doctors and treatments?

I'm not particularly optimistic aabout my treatment but i'll try ANYTHING . so thanks for the well wishes and no it wasnt cheap