Notifications
Clear all

The Ultimate Problem Solver For Body Acne

MemberMember
(@xuacne)

Posted : 08/08/2009 6:42 pm

okay, so i see no improvement but i've only tried it 2 times. acctually. i broke out really bad but i think thats cause all at once i switched everything. i started using neutrogena body clear body wash and this gold bond body powder. i hope it gets better (= i put it on while my back was still wet after a shower.. and i can feel it on my back.. my backs all cool feeling.it feels weird. what are zinc tablets? and where would i get them?

you can buy the zinc tablets/pills anywhere like at Wal-Mart, CVS, or Wal-Green. just go to the supplement/nutrient isle look for zinc supplement. they're pretty cheap like 5 bucks for 100 caplets. i guess when u apply the gold bond powder, people say to stand in the shower stall or tub only for the reason not to make a big mess on your bathroom floor. its much easier to apply in the tub and have all the excess powder fall to the bottom of the tub than oppose to your actually bathroom floor. and NO do not rinse it off, it suppose to be on your back all day.

MemberMember
(@babylon)

Posted : 08/08/2009 7:55 pm

hi I;m new, i spend my days googling bacne treatment and stumbled across this thread! I'm SO going to buy this stuff, i'm determined to go on holiday at the end of september and not be so on edge about my skin!

Is it the one in the green bottle? I'm crap and i can' seem to be abe to post a link on her.e..

I'm in the UK so am gonna have browse and see if I can find it there, and I'll report back!

xxxx

MemberMember
(@babylon)

Posted : 08/08/2009 8:03 pm

are there any people from the UK on here? Amazon.com for some reason won't deliver it, and it's not on amazon.co.uk

xxx

MemberMember
(@hooray-its-henry)

Posted : 08/09/2009 2:03 am

Yes, you want the one in the green bottle (Triple Action) because it's stronger.

MemberMember
(@ladywillow)

Posted : 08/09/2009 1:03 pm

I couldn't find the extra strength. the regular is called triple action too by the way. where did you guys find the extra strength?

I have been using this for a week and I see an improvement in my chest but I am only using the regular. I'll just use this for a while because it seems to make everything better.

I am interested in taking zinc pills, but i'll look that up in the hollistic section.

MemberMember
(@zitgirl1000)

Posted : 08/09/2009 9:52 pm

can anyone who has used this gold bond tell me how long it took to work?? i want this out of my life!! i have to many unworn shirts hanging in my closet.

MemberMember
(@hooray-its-henry)

Posted : 08/09/2009 10:20 pm

can anyone who has used this gold bond tell me how long it took to work?? i want this out of my life!! i have to many unworn shirts hanging in my closet.

It's been about a week for me, and has worked great! My back is clearing up extremely fast and well.

MemberMember
(@zitgirl1000)

Posted : 08/10/2009 11:51 am

well frig this, i'm going to the tanning salon. the one thing that works. other then that i think i just have to wait for my diane 35 birth control pills to kick in, since all evidance is pointing to horomonal reasons for me.

MemberMember
(@babylon)

Posted : 08/19/2009 8:37 am

I started using this yesterday, it really stays on the skin for a while doesn;t it! or am i just not rubbing it in enough haha!? It feels like it's drying my skin out so hopefully itll dry my spots!

x

MemberMember
(@realme2008)

Posted : 08/22/2009 12:35 pm

Oh, god I love this stuff. Thanks, Britney! It really helps my skin so much, and all of my bacne is gone. I love the tingling feeling on my back it just feels so calming. :D

MemberMember
(@tis-mabel13)

Posted : 08/24/2009 11:23 am

Wow, I'm definately going to try this out. I really want my bacne gone, because it's so embarrassing and disgusting. I didn't go to my junior prom because of it, and I'm contemplating whether or not I should go this year if I still have it. It's really taken a toll on my self-esteem and I just want it gone!!! I want to be able to go try on cute tank tops and not hate my skin. I've tried everything, so let's hope this one works! Thanks!

~tis.mabel

MemberMember
(@brown_girl)

Posted : 08/24/2009 7:40 pm

Do you rub the powder in or just sprinkle it on?

MemberMember
(@zillamosnta)

Posted : 08/25/2009 8:29 am

The way I use it is pour it into my hand then rub it around my back, shoulders, chest and upper arms. It works really well, but I think BP and AHA are still the key for my bacne

MemberMember
(@brown_girl)

Posted : 08/25/2009 12:12 pm

The way I use it is pour it into my hand then rub it around my back, shoulders, chest and upper arms. It works really well, but I think BP and AHA are still the key for my bacne

Oh okay. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@babylon)

Posted : 08/25/2009 4:48 pm

I've been using this a few days. I had to stop at the weekend cause I went to a music festival and thought I'd be taking the mick a bit pouring it on my back whilst in a tiny tent, so haven't used it as much as is recommended, but I haven't had one new spot. I still have my scarring on the tops of my arms though which i HATE cause i can't wear any vests :(

MemberMember
(@yaqz)

Posted : 08/26/2009 4:50 am

Does this stuff work better then Dan's regimen? I have moderate back acne with a heeelllllllll of scars! (I pick every body pimple i get and it turns into a scar the next day), also do you guys apply it when your backs wet so it dissolves? I just bought a 16 oz bottle...hope it works !

MemberMember
(@zillamosnta)

Posted : 08/26/2009 10:26 am

nah do it when it's dry.

Try BP then Gold Bond.

Every single zit on my back is gone and now I just need these fuckin red marks to go away

MemberMember
(@yaqz)

Posted : 08/27/2009 2:49 am

I'm about to start to do something for my back acne..and I just bought a pack of this hopefully it comes in soon. I was wondering if this sounds like an acceptable regimen

Wash back (Cleanser)

Apply Bio Oil

Apply Powder

Sound good to you guys? Think I should add in any AHA? Also I was thinking about adding olive oil into my face regimen...any thoughts on that..thanks much appreciated.

MemberMember
(@yoym)

Posted : 08/27/2009 3:43 am

Found this article and thought Id post it. Though its mainly about the benefits of zinc oxide in mineral makeup.

http://www.portland-oregon-magazine.com/ne...2007-05-04.html

Besides expediting wound healing, zinc oxide has proven itself effective at removing facial blemishes as equaling vexing as acne- warts. According to a report in the International Journal of Dermatology, topically applied zinc oxide treated warts better than a combination of salicylic acid (a common active ingredient in topical acne medications) and lactic acid.
MemberMember
(@babylon)

Posted : 08/27/2009 6:41 am

does it get rid of scarrs too?

MemberMember
(@homer0001)

Posted : 08/29/2009 11:55 am

Question, is it worth applying if I'm going to be sweating all day? I live in a really hot city and just walking around outside maybe a total of 30 minutes each day really makes me sweat like hell. So would this stuff work on the body and face if 5 minutes after applying I'm sweating profusely?

MemberMember
(@iamafreak)

Posted : 09/06/2009 1:45 am

Thanks for posting this, OP. I can't seem to find the regular Gold Bond Body Powder. It's all extra strength or medicated or extra comfort or medicated original strength... does it make any difference which one you use? Or should I just get some generic baby powder? Thanks...

MemberMember
(@simplepimple)

Posted : 09/06/2009 5:14 pm

This is cool!

Can I buy this off the internet in Europe??? Anyone with a link et.c?

And: Can anyone who's been using this for a while please report in?

Would you reccomend me to go on Dans back regimen or this? Which is cheaper and easier?

thanks

MemberMember
(@wesleywhitehead)

Posted : 09/07/2009 12:50 am

Didn't really work for me. It did seem to lessen the appearance of acne while it was on but mainly cause my skin was white and powdery. When I washed it off it looked the same as normal. It didn't really clear much up and I still had a few new pimples sprout up while using it.

I think it's worth it to try for yourself but it didn't really affect me positvely or negatively.

MemberMember
(@bacnesux)

Posted : 09/23/2009 8:20 pm

Going to order this gold bond powder tomorrow but just curious what everybody uses for a body wash. I have tried many diffrent ones with no help so I figured I would pick up a new one when I buy the powder. Thanx for any who reply!!