Notifications
Clear all

The Ultimate Problem Solver For Body Acne

MemberMember
(@liftmore)

Posted : 07/02/2009 3:21 am

It's going good so far! No new pimples, and it seems to be healing the scars that take a few months to heal quite quickly! This shit rocks.

MemberMember
(@stopthemaddness)

Posted : 07/09/2009 3:49 am

Been using it for a couple of days, drys everything right up and no new pimples on my back Looking good!! (i'm also putting it on my chest at night)

MemberMember
(@liftmore)

Posted : 07/09/2009 4:59 pm

Been using it for a week and a bit now morning and night. Going good, no new pimples, but it seems to be harder to get rid of those scars, but they seem to be fading.

MemberMember
(@vpm)

Posted : 07/10/2009 11:33 pm

Interesting... I get very little bacne, but sometimes under a strap and it woud be nice to try this. I have been having great results crushing zinc and adding it to my moisturizer on my face.

MemberMember
(@anonymous007)

Posted : 07/22/2009 9:28 pm

Alright, so I started using this on Saturday and it has now been 4 days. I had 3 cysts form on my chest last week which was quite unusual. I'll usually get one every 4-5 months. I knew these ones were going to scar if I let them get to a head. Every other one I've had on my chest has scarred (lucky me). I can honestly say now that after only 4 days this stuff is really doing the job. The 3 that I have have shrunken significantly. At this point they would be very large and swollen by now (if I just left them alone). I now have hope that these may not even leave a scar at all because they will not be coming to a head. Give it a shot if you're thinking about it and let us know in this thread. I'll leave an update in the next couple of days to give you guys my progress. Here's to hoping I've finally found something that works.

MemberMember
(@kna_2014)

Posted : 07/29/2009 12:55 pm

about how much does this cost at wal*mart??

MemberMember
(@ladywillow)

Posted : 08/01/2009 12:09 am

I am trying this!!! does it work on chest? i am getting such a bad breakout on my chest =[. it stinks because i like to wear v-necks and tank tops.

I used to have cysts on my back but it went away. i don't know if it was from drinking ACV or from head and shoulders.. but that doesn't matter now.

I am going to buy this tomorrow. my dad has bad bacne and ill suggest it to him if I see it working.

does it kind of sink in? like.. could I put it on before getting dressed, wait awhile and then not have white stuff all over my clothing?

MemberMember
(@ladywillow)

Posted : 08/01/2009 5:35 pm

I couldn't find the extra strength! but I will use the regular for awhile and see if I see an improvement. if I see a slight improvement I'll upgrade to the extra strength( if I can find it)

MemberMember
(@xxxjasonxxx)

Posted : 08/02/2009 6:30 am

I hope this works

MemberMember
(@aequaleis)

Posted : 08/02/2009 12:41 pm

I hope this works

Curious...what happens if you apply this to the face? :0

MemberMember
(@aequaleis)

Posted : 08/03/2009 5:17 pm

I bought the extra-strength triple action powder. I put it on after a shower, let it settle for 3-5 minutes, and put a shirt on (any old shirt since I'm staying in today). This is the first day and I am so impressed!! My red marks have faded, my back looks better, and my back isn't itchy/bothersome either! It cost me like $4-5 for this small teal bottle and after a week I wouldn't be surprised if my bacne significantly improved. Thank you!!

MemberMember
(@stylesbigsister)

Posted : 08/04/2009 9:19 am

I just want to say to Britney Spears-thank you so, so much. I can't believe how well this works. I have had some very, very stubborn old bacne (and scabs/scars, thanks to my picking habit) and I can honestly say that the Gold Bond has almost completely cleared my back in a week. I still have a few scars, but they are fading fast, and the active/infected bumps have cleared drastically.

MemberMember
(@hope09)

Posted : 08/04/2009 11:15 am

Im going to try this and post my outcome!

MemberMember
(@aequaleis)

Posted : 08/04/2009 2:18 pm

Now I'm just going to throw this out there (not too sure how safe/effective this is), but I put a dab of the powder on my upperchin + neck and had AMAZING results. I think it's the zinc oxide that's doing the work. I didn't really want to put this powder on my entire face, so I just put a concentrated amount on my chin and it seems to be drying everything up. I'm also taking zinc 50mg tablets so I think Zinc is def. helping. And I can't wait to see my progress in a week because I just started this yesterday! :)

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/04/2009 7:16 pm

okay, so i see no improvement but i've only tried it 2 times. acctually. i broke out really bad but i think thats cause all at once i switched everything. i started using neutrogena body clear body wash and this gold bond body powder. i hope it gets better (= i put it on while my back was still wet after a shower.. and i can feel it on my back.. my backs all cool feeling.it feels weird. what are zinc tablets? and where would i get them?

MemberMember
(@aequaleis)

Posted : 08/04/2009 8:44 pm

I think you're suppose to leave the powder on all day on dry skin so it can do its thing. I just know the bottle says to make sure your skin is dry.

Zinc tablets help control oily skin and helps acne overall. Which is what gold bond powder contains--a form of zinc. I take 50 mg and always eat it with food. You can find them at walgreens or walmart with all the other vitamin supplements.

MemberMember
(@zillamosnta)

Posted : 08/05/2009 2:48 pm

Has anyone had success with this and used it for more than a month? If so, what was your regimen and how long did it take to show results?

MemberMember
(@cameron-sane)

Posted : 08/05/2009 3:00 pm

You know what's great? Putting Gold Bond on the NADS. Seriously. I love it. Just don't try it with the Foot Powder... it's called foot powder for a reason.

I learned that the hard way.

MemberMember
(@nicaboy)

Posted : 08/05/2009 4:42 pm

I've been reading these posts and wanna give gold bond a try! My question is how easy it to apply to the back being that there are some hard to reach places? How are you guys applying it on your back? thanks

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/06/2009 1:25 pm

I've been reading these posts and wanna give gold bond a try! My question is how easy it to apply to the back being that there are some hard to reach places? How are you guys applying it on your back? thanks

what i do, is after my shower i pat dry my back and then stand in the shower again and just powder it straight on my back and then pat with my hand all over my back to make sure its spread all over and then i step out and rinse off the shower again. and then i sit in my towel and do whatever for about 10 minutes and then i put on clothes. it seems to dissapear over the ours. when you put it on, it will be all white but at night i'll look and its not even there.

MemberMember
(@jordanmac7)

Posted : 08/06/2009 2:00 pm

I believe you are supposed to leave it on your back and not rinse it off.

MemberMember
(@hope09)

Posted : 08/07/2009 1:06 pm

I just let my brother put the golds bond on my back. I just bought some last night from walmart for $6 bucks. The bottle says to use it 4 times a day. Im using it 3 times...

Wake Up

Before Work

Before Bed.

MemberMember
(@zillamosnta)

Posted : 08/07/2009 2:50 pm

Day 3 of the regimen on my back and all i have to say is...

WOW.

So far most of the red spots under the skin from previous acne are going away so fast and I only have a FEW zits on whole back. By a few I mean like 3 or 4..yea going from pizza to almost clear in a few days is incredible.

My shoulders are usually the worst part and they feel as smooth as butter : D

So I'd say a few more days of this and all acne will be subsiding and red marks will be faded. Keep up with this and use it 3-4 times per day. It's never hurts with this stuff to apply too much. It's good for the acne.

I must say I'm very pleased. Not only that, the BP/AHA regimen is keeping my face looking really good now. Just waiting for some marks to fade and a pimple here and there every once in awhile.

I'll post again one week from today and post some previous and after pics. You'll be amazed

MemberMember
(@zitgirl1000)

Posted : 08/08/2009 12:59 pm

so this is my first post on this site. i have been checking it out for awhile to try and solve this bacne that has been haunting me since last december. my back used to be perfect i dont know what happened.. but ANYWAYS. i tried this gold bond stuff last nigth and the night before that. it seems to be drying out the zits really well. BUT i was really dissapointed to wake up this morning with a new one on my shoulder, considering everyone on here is saying it stopped them from getting zits completely. but i will continue to use and hope for the best, thank god this summer is already shit makes not being able to wear my numerous adorable tanks and strapless shirts much easier.

MemberMember
(@hooray-its-henry)

Posted : 08/08/2009 1:42 pm

so this is my first post on this site. i have been checking it out for awhile to try and solve this bacne that has been haunting me since last december. my back used to be perfect i dont know what happened.. but ANYWAYS. i tried this gold bond stuff last nigth and the night before that. it seems to be drying out the zits really well. BUT i was really dissapointed to wake up this morning with a new one on my shoulder, considering everyone on here is saying it stopped them from getting zits completely. but i will continue to use and hope for the best, thank god this summer is already shit makes not being able to wear my numerous adorable tanks and strapless shirts much easier.

I understand how you feel. The powder can't really prevent new acne, but helps dry everything out. How I see it (and I can be completely wrong) is that if you leave that powder on all day (with a few touch ups here & there), oil can't be on the surface as much thus lessening your chance of clogging pores. Also, it helps reduce redness so if anything your acne can look better, won't hurt as much, etc.