Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 310 reviews

Urine.

it works for me
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

Urine is not unhealthy, nor is it a waste product. It is filled with antibiotics, and antioxidants.

But but company's don't want you to know that your body has natural cures for everything. My best friend has had horrible cystic acne, and he did urine therapy for a month, and his skin cleared very quickly. I heard about it from him, and I tried it. I thought it was weird at first, (of course it will be, you're putting pee on your face).

I put it on my face sometimes for 10-20 mins during the day, then wash it off. Or I put it on before bed, and I wake up and my skin is smooth, and irritation has completely disappeared. I would definitely recommend this too anyone with horrible acne. Because it works better than any over the counter treatment, and it costs nothing. It really works. You don't have to take my word for it, but I definitely hope you try it.(:

by YaBoiiJesse on 10/01/2014 02:41
I've been doing this several times a day...will it still work ? &&& my sh*t looks like it's scabbing up....Is this working ?
Desperately Seeking Acne Relief
Reviewed on July 12, 2014

I'm a 38yr old female who about a year ago started experiencing severe acne. During that time I was under a lot of stress, so I assumed that if I eliminated the stress in my life my face would go back to normal. WRONG! In addition, I developed bronchitis and was prescribed amoxicillin which really got rid of my acne within a week. My happiness was short lived when my prescription ran out. My dermatologist put me on solodyn and finacea which helped my acne but also gave me severe headaches along with a horrible facial texture. So fast forward to 7/12/14 and I can no longer deal with the facial imprisonment that I've been unwillingly placed in. I've read all the reviews like many others and I've decided to give it a try. I used the first morning urine as suggested. I applied it with cotton ball over my entire face. The smell was minimal and I did not rinse it off. After 2 hrs my face looked very hydrated as if I just moisturized. I am very anxious to see future results if any so I will definitely keep posting.

just tried today only putting 3 stars because it said i had to put a rating
Reviewed on July 8, 2014

Just started this today will report back with result. Hardly any stinging and it doesnt even smell that bad. I try to eat healthy most fo the time and i dont drink soda or alcohol only water. It's pretty bad when you get to the point of trying this out though. My acne is moderate with mostly scarring. Only 5 pimples at the moment but a lot of scarring on right side of forehead, right cheek, and chin area. Current regimen is birth control, clindamycin lotion, de la cruz sulfur ointment, and neutrogena face wash. Used to have severe acne but this regimen has helped a lot. Have tried so much: erythromycin, doxycycline, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, oatmeal, green tea, aspirin, salt, fruits, honey, jojoba oil, witch hazel, baking soda, egg white, gelatin mask, cucumber, ice, tretinoin, cinnamin, turmeric, alum, nutmeg, etc. nothing works except my current regimen. Please let this work, i am so tired of staying inside all day because of my skin.

by YaBoiiJesse on 10/01/2014 02:41
Unusual
Reviewed on June 6, 2014

I honestly have some sort of urine fetish since few years ago i sorta peed on myself, sorry for being all weird and personal...

Anyway Idk how this would work, since everyone's different. But Urine is filthy and made of waste food components i doubt it may work for me.... I wouldn't recommend it or try it. I perfer something clean, strong, natural and safe.

Help for keeping the skin safe
Reviewed on May 18, 2014

I write a review as i can tell you it works.

First of all i always had bad acne in my back but by eating well and better it makes a difference. However, there was still some little redness and spots on my back and sometimes on my face. I found the idea of using your urine horrible and disgusting but you know when you struggle so much for acne you try even the "worst" stuff.

I do agree that this therapy is gross and my urine smells bad because i eat meat and fish :( Still, after the first uses i saw a huge difference: my acne was fading away and after a week everything just gone.

But, i got a food allergy due to nuts after 3 days, my point is thanks to my urine the effects of this allergy were minors or just not as bad as it could had been. Desperate of getting ride of this allergy, i started to drink my urine. It does not help a lot i have to say, but my skin didn't get rash after all the products i used on my face like a retard. My skin is still healthy and scars are really healing.

I have eczema at the time i write this review on my back, my urine does help to moisturizer witout a oily effect that could add acne to my back as well. I'm gonna try Aloe vera in order to get ride of this eczema today.

Saved my skin
Reviewed on February 5, 2014

I'd say I have mild-moderate acne. I felt like I had tried nearly every over the counter product and I really didn't want to go on prescription. I heard about this a few weeks ago and decided I had nothing to lose. Within the first few hours I applied it, my skin was already looking better. After a few days my skin was glowing. The only time I broke out was my time of month, and even that wasn't so bad. It didn't smell TOO bad. I like this because it doesn't feel like its drying my skin out.

Day 4
Reviewed on November 22, 2013

So far i've been doing Urine therapy for about 4 days so far. I found out about it from my mom who said that back when she was little, people used to drink their pee to get better if they were sick since medicine was so expensive. She said she knew from her her experience that maybe it could really help! When she first told me, i completely ignored her and thought she was crazy. Then in my room, i actually began wondering, and researched it. After coming to acne.org and seeing these wonderful reviews i thought it wouldn't hurt to try! I got really excited thinking that my acne (have had acne for half a year, been to dermatologist several times and have used pretty much everything to try to get it to go away, from prescriptions, to face masks, to natural home remedies and nothing has worked) would go away that night! (I applied urine that night with a cotton ball over my cheeks or the affected area) That morning i honestly didn't notice anything different. I was just about ready to cry cause i felt that nothing was working. And then i told my mom and she told me that i needed to patient. That i needed to wait this one out and be patient cause it could be a miracle worker. I'm doing this as a post, but i'm also gonna keep posting and probably let whoever is reading this some more knowledge. I'll probably post next week! I'm gonna keep trying this though, even though i'm not sure it's gonna work. It's not making things worse, which is why its not gonna do any harm to continue it although if i do see it getting worse im going to stop! Ill let yall know soon what ends up happening!

acnesucksssss

Yes...it works.
Reviewed on October 14, 2013

I always do odd and crazy stuff so doing this was nothing to me. I was and am desperate to get clear skin so I didn't think twice after reading tons of positive reviews about using urine on our faces... I mean why turn down something that is easy and free and something that works for so many of us?? When you apply it to your skin, your face will NOT smell of pee. No I do not drink it and I won't ever do that. I actually don't feel as ugly as I did before I started using pee. My skin is glowing!!!

Glow
Reviewed on August 2, 2013

I give it three because it is not harmful, but neither is it useful. If it has worked well for you, it's like an easy way out of exercising for skins' benefit. Sweating is a preferable method and the blood flow will heal your skin 4x faster (look up medical research). Prefer honey for getting rid of blackheads and it works better long term to take nettle leaf supplements or saw palmetto. If you like the glow, use some diluted lemon or lime juice or argan oil (don't be afraid, hugely beneficial for skin)

Helps with acne!
Reviewed on June 25, 2013

So I first got on this site and was just looking at home remedies. Then I came across urine therapy! I thought that that was ridiculous so out of curiosity I started reading. I became convinced and put it on before bed and left it on until morning. I didn't see immediate results like other reviews say but after about a week my acne started fading away. The smell was never an issue for me because before I started I went on a only water kick for about a week and now it's all ill drink. It has been then only thing that can control my acne and actually heal it faster! The only problem for me is that I can't go one night with out doing this or else I wake up to a nice breakout.

by Reets on 07/15/2013 13:17
Thanks for the information,,, at 1st I wasn't sure if I'm going to do it, but then I readed all the reviews and started using UT... I'm using it for 2days and my acne is starting to fade away! Thanks (I'll keep you intatch)