Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 305 reviews

Saved my skin
Reviewed on February 5, 2014

I'd say I have mild-moderate acne. I felt like I had tried nearly every over the counter product and I really didn't want to go on prescription. I heard about this a few weeks ago and decided I had nothing to lose. Within the first few hours I applied it, my skin was already looking better. After a few days my skin was glowing. The only time I broke out was my time of month, and even that wasn't so bad. It didn't smell TOO bad. I like this because it doesn't feel like its drying my skin out.

Day 4
Reviewed on November 22, 2013

So far i've been doing Urine therapy for about 4 days so far. I found out about it from my mom who said that back when she was little, people used to drink their pee to get better if they were sick since medicine was so expensive. She said she knew from her her experience that maybe it could really help! When she first told me, i completely ignored her and thought she was crazy. Then in my room, i actually began wondering, and researched it. After coming to acne.org and seeing these wonderful reviews i thought it wouldn't hurt to try! I got really excited thinking that my acne (have had acne for half a year, been to dermatologist several times and have used pretty much everything to try to get it to go away, from prescriptions, to face masks, to natural home remedies and nothing has worked) would go away that night! (I applied urine that night with a cotton ball over my cheeks or the affected area) That morning i honestly didn't notice anything different. I was just about ready to cry cause i felt that nothing was working. And then i told my mom and she told me that i needed to patient. That i needed to wait this one out and be patient cause it could be a miracle worker. I'm doing this as a post, but i'm also gonna keep posting and probably let whoever is reading this some more knowledge. I'll probably post next week! I'm gonna keep trying this though, even though i'm not sure it's gonna work. It's not making things worse, which is why its not gonna do any harm to continue it although if i do see it getting worse im going to stop! Ill let yall know soon what ends up happening!

acnesucksssss

Yes...it works.
Reviewed on October 14, 2013

I always do odd and crazy stuff so doing this was nothing to me. I was and am desperate to get clear skin so I didn't think twice after reading tons of positive reviews about using urine on our faces... I mean why turn down something that is easy and free and something that works for so many of us?? When you apply it to your skin, your face will NOT smell of pee. No I do not drink it and I won't ever do that. I actually don't feel as ugly as I did before I started using pee. My skin is glowing!!!

Glow
Reviewed on August 2, 2013

I give it three because it is not harmful, but neither is it useful. If it has worked well for you, it's like an easy way out of exercising for skins' benefit. Sweating is a preferable method and the blood flow will heal your skin 4x faster (look up medical research). Prefer honey for getting rid of blackheads and it works better long term to take nettle leaf supplements or saw palmetto. If you like the glow, use some diluted lemon or lime juice or argan oil (don't be afraid, hugely beneficial for skin)

Helps with acne!
Reviewed on June 25, 2013

So I first got on this site and was just looking at home remedies. Then I came across urine therapy! I thought that that was ridiculous so out of curiosity I started reading. I became convinced and put it on before bed and left it on until morning. I didn't see immediate results like other reviews say but after about a week my acne started fading away. The smell was never an issue for me because before I started I went on a only water kick for about a week and now it's all ill drink. It has been then only thing that can control my acne and actually heal it faster! The only problem for me is that I can't go one night with out doing this or else I wake up to a nice breakout.

Reviewed on May 29, 2013

Hello! First a little background info. I am a 21 year old female. I've had acne since I was maybe 15 or so. It's been a long struggle. My skin isn't too horrible. Most of the time it's under control. I am taking a generic brand of yaz birth control to keep my face looking good. Most of the time it works, but not this month! I started breaking out really bad. I think maybe its because I moved to the beach from a drier area. It's very humid here and it's ruining my skin. So not too long ago I went to target and spent a buttload on acne stuff. I got neutrogena acne stress control which is a face wash. I also picked up these cool little things called daily pore cleansing pads from clearasil. I also own a bottle of Mario badescu's drying lotion. Usually all I use is the drying lotion! It worked wonders up until now. I was using all three for a little while until I decided I wanted to use something more natural and healthy because putting all those chemicals on my skin could not be good. So I started searching for natural treatments and found this site. I did a little research but really...300ish reviews, most of which are positive? All those people can't be wrong. I was a little paranoid at first because I thought this was some big hoax so all the people sitting in front of their computers writing these reviews could laugh at me as I applied pee to my face. I decided to give it a try anyways. I was so excited about a possible "cure" that I couldn't wait until the morning to use my first urine of the day. So I say down and peed on some toilet paper. Sure, it's not pleasant putting pee on your face. But it wasn't horrible. The nastiest part is the warmth when you put it on. That grossed me out. I would recommend sticking your pee in the fridge for a couple minutes but idk if your pee will still work to its full potential. I left my pee on for maybe 15-20 minutes. It's a little stinky. Especially since its all up in your face near your nose. I just didn't breathe. I don't drink water, ever, unless its in tea. It was kinda cold after a while. Like if I was to put toothpaste on my face. Minty feeling. It kinda tingled a little but it doesn't burn. It just feels like its working. So after I washed my pee face off with that face wash I mentioned earlier, I waited and waited and checked the mirror 100 times for a miracle result but there was none(although my face does feel super soft, smooth, and tightened!). I woke up the next morning and what do you know...all those pimples I had on my chin are all dried up or in the process of drying. They are all scabby. I don't want to jump to conclusions by saying it was my urine that did this. It could have been the face wash(although it didn't seem to be working before now). I just did my second ut. With my morning pee! So there is some improvement. They are all drying up while leaving my skin silky smooth. Hooray!! I guess time will tell if this is really a miracle treatment or not

Reviewed on April 5, 2013

This is the best thing that ive found for my acne. I am 23, and ive had acne since i was 13. I've tried everything. Prescriptions, proactiv, murad, every drug store wash and cream. I have cystic acne, plus the small blemishes and a sea of blackheads to match. As strange as it sounds, this really does work! I've been applying urine topically for 3 days, twice a day, and its already working wonders! The large cystic spots have come to the surface (which usually takes almost a month), my smaller bumps are literally gone, and my face has been less oily and it feels very soft. Also, the redness from the cysts and some scars have lightened up a lot.I really can't believe its working. My boyfriend actually already noticed a difference, but I haven't told him about the pee yet. Haha. I've been using a cotton ball dipped in urine in the morning and at night. I let the first application sit for 5 mins and then do a second application. I don't rinse it off. I've been using only a sugar scrub and water to wash and exfoliate before I apply the urine.

Seriously, if you're out of options, just give it a try. Its free and you don't have to shout it out that youre trying it. I wish I would have known this would work years ago. Thanks for reading :)

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

guys i have 3 weeks using this kind of treatment . I swear to god that this thing doesnt work on some people . I have tryed many things like BENZOYL PEROXIDE 3 % ETC. NOTHING WORKED. i will try honey and lemon for the scars . I HOPE IT WORKS. u dont have the idea how much i hate myslef. nothing works on me. WHY ,,,,, WHY .

i have some friends that have tryed the UT and they saw great results. ME NOT . ONLY MORE AND MORE ACNE . SOMETIMES MY ACNE LOOKS BETTER BUT AFTER 2 HOURS MAGICLY THEY ARE MORE RED AND BIGGER. I DONT KNOW WHY.

i am thinking to do one thing ....... NOTHING

i learnt that i have to live with this. what i hate the most is that the acne came out very fast and it cought me unsurprised.. i once was very good looking boy and i have really nice body wich girls love. but this acne messed up my life .I STOPPED WORKING OUT..... AND SO I GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT. SO NOW I AM A LITTLE FAT , I HAVE ACNE, AND I NEVER FEEL GOOD ON GOING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS.

GUY I SERIOUSLY HOPE UT OR OTHER THERAPYS WORK FOR YOU. BUT FOR ME THEY JUST MADE ME WORSE

THANK U FOR YOUR TIME FOR READING THIS

AND SORRY IF I SPELLED WRONG ANY WORD.

I AM ALBANIAN NOT ENGLISH

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

First thought "who in the heck would try this?!" But what's there to lose. I started this therapy about 2-3 weeks ago. The process is easy, every morning I would urinate in a sealable cup, urine is more potent in the morning which I assumed faster results. Pee a little bit first then use the rest of what you got to go in the cup. Apply it with a cottonball, dry for 5 mins, apply another layer, dry for 5 mins, then wash off. I repeat this process in the afternoon and before bed. So far so good!!