Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 326 reviews

Acne cure
Reviewed on August 25, 2015

Every since I've been using an organic sugar scrub by Dulcet, my acne has improved greatly. My redness, and cysts had went away within weeks.

[link removed]

A lot of Hope
Reviewed on August 19, 2015

I'm 16 with I'm guessing, hormonal acne. It simply became my turn to get acne. It's a horrible experience when everyone around you has nothing and you do. It brings down your mood so on, I'm pretty sure some feel my pain. I get maybe 2-3 "cyst" like pimples on my cheeks. Painful, but if I stress, more come. I have some small ones on my forehead and some on my cheeks. I must say my pores are a little on the crazy side. And I just got a lot of scaring going down on my cheeks for the fact that i used to pick at them. (If only I knew I was gonna have better skin than before.) I do have better skin than the past. I was on a regimen. But that's a story to tell later. Anyways, anything you name it, I've tried it on my skin. I am sorry to my skin, but I am a very desperate soul. When I heard of this, all I thought was ew. Urine. I'm not so healthy. But, I decided to go for it. It's the last thing I'll put my skin through, and I hope for the best that it's worth it. I'm willing to be patient. I will update on this. I started today.

40 and fab with my own pee
Reviewed on August 15, 2015

My grandma told me about this when I was 12 and I thought she was crazy. She just died two years ago at 88 with never a blemish or wrinkle. I just figured it was because we're African American that her skin aged so well. Well I decided five months ago I didn't want to turn 40 with dull acne prone skin. I read these reviews and tried it.

My skin looks SO much better. I only had two cystic pimples this past month before my cycle. I usually have at least thirty over the course of the month. My son keeps saying- your skin is glowing. I also add white willow bark and licorice root powder to my Cetaphil. My skin would be perfect if I continued to incorporate some type of salicylic acid but I completely forget about spot treatment now. I drink A LOT of water and try to eat healthy so it is pretty clear without a strong smell. Also give it time. Each month my skin is better than the last.

Thanks [link removed] and grandma I wish I would've listened 28 years ago!

by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:35
I keep it simple- wash and pat dry my face and then catch first morning pee on swab- put on my face- voila. It was making my face noticeably brighter and different than my neck and body so now I sometimes pee in the shower and rub that all over and then shower. I had the raised bumps on my thighs and this cured it.
i hope it works
Reviewed on June 12, 2015

I have small whiteheads all over my forehead n it has now started in upper cheeks.. I tried this UT since 4 days but it has just dried some of them.. Would it take longer to deal with it? Should I continue? How long would it take to completely have a clear skin?

Could this be what I've been looking for?
Reviewed on June 12, 2015

Okay, so after now almost a year (october 2014) I've been dealing with hormonal acne on my chin. First they are flesh colored bump for weeks, then they became inflamed, red and painful to finally come to a head. Sometimes when they are too close to one another they fusioned and become one mega white head thats takes forever to heal. It sounds a bit dramatic I know, but it really took a toll on my mood and esteem as nothing ever worked from tea tree oil, double cleasing, honey yogurt mask, calamine, witch hazel, BP, SA, and Accutane just seemed very off putting to me with all the sides effects. At last, yesterday after contemplating urine therapy for weeks, I tried. I soaked a cotton ball, applied it to the affected areas, and just waited and the redness was gone and the big whitehead I had was much smaller. I hope it will bring down the flesh colored bumps or at least make them come to a head faster so I can finally be rid of them. I'm very hopeful right now as nothing ever worked that fast. I'll update when it'll be a week of applying twice daily. Fingers crossed!

Experiencing from years
Reviewed on June 5, 2015

I am in my 20s now. I have been this urine therapy from last 4yrs. I started getting acne when i was 15. I tried lot of medi creams and consulted many doctors. But there were no results in reducing of acne. Once my mom gave me idea of applying my own pee on my face. I felt it weird but for my betterment i did it. Applied the pee on face kept it for 20-30 mins and then washed it out. I did it 2-3 times in a day. And within 3 months my face was clear, soft and shinning.

And till today i keep on doing the same technique and i love it a lot...

tingling sensation
Reviewed on May 31, 2015

I tried this for the first time last night and it really made my face tingle, did this happen with anyone else and should i keep doing it or is that a sign of irritation?

Just started
Reviewed on May 29, 2015

I am TEN YEARS OLD. Haha. I started this urine therapy thing today, AND GUESS WHATTT... The redness of my acne decreased a little. I have mild acne, and being a 10 year old ( a child ) barely no kids have acne. So I get bullied alot, but now idc what they think. I am hoping for this to work. I would recommend this because EVERYTHING I TRIED MADE MY ACNE WORSEEE, but THISSSS URINEEE THINGG got rid of my redness. I love it

So far so good
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

I started out using it as a toner. It made me more glowy and dewy. I didn't need to use any other product! It tones, moisturizes and heals up spots quickly (especially popped ones). It has evened out my skin tone and has helped my wallet. I drank it for the first time last night. I just went for it! it tasted salty. The taste did not linger at all. I woke up this morning and my skin looked even more even. I had a couple new spots in my chin area, but that could just be hormones. They popped perfectly fine. I drank some more this morning... I will update in a few days! I'm pretty excited so far!!

by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:43
I drank it for the first time this morning! It has worked so well on my skin- there has to be something beneficial in it!
by Alisia15 on 08/25/2015 13:25
Urine is 95% water and the rest are byproducts of sodium, urea, potassium, and creatinine. I'm guessing from your comment that you just need to drink more water. I've also found that exercise is great for acne. Best of luck!
Honestly Works and Can't Be Happier
Reviewed on May 12, 2015

I don't usually write reviews for products or therapies I try, but this treatment is a miracle worker. I heard from a friend about this treatment and I decided to do research. I was willing to give it a try since I had mild acne and pores that were not going away. I did it for one week, morning and night and I immediately saw results. I've been doing it for a month now and have seen drastic results. My acne is GONE. only light scars left. My pores are smaller. It clears up pimples overnight. I don't ever have to pay for any acne solutions again. It also is a great toner!

by D Gomez on 07/04/2015 00:25
Do you need to leave it on overnight? I do feel it tingling...