Urine Therapy reviews

4.2/5 - 329 reviews

Honest review
Reviewed on September 23, 2015

First of all I want to say TRY IT! So why would I give it one star and still recommend it? Simply, because I don't think almost 300 positive reviews can be just people trolling and it actually works for some. Plus it's free. For me it didn't work. This is how I did it. I applied my morning pee 2 times a day and let it be about 15-30 minutes on my face and then washed it. It had no effect at all if something it may even made things worse. I did this for 1 month and then I decided to quit and went to pharmacy and bought real acne treatment and in 2 weeks my pimples are almost gone. Some new still come, but they stay small and disappear quickly.

P.S 25 and 10 years of acne.

day 1?
Reviewed on September 22, 2015

okay so I have been struggling with acne for about a year now. I am 15 years old and a sophomore. I started getting acne during the summer of 8th grade. I would say that I have mild-moderate acne. I have tried EVERYTHING on my skin and nothing works. I'm desperate. it's so hard when all your friends have gorgeous glowing skin and you have little pimples all over your forehead. well anyways I'm so desperate that I decided to try this. it's currently 10:19 pm and I put some urine on my face about 15 minutes ago. I'm gonna leave it on all night and rinse in the morning. and then start doing it every morning and night. I drink a lot of water and eat pretty healthy. I don't drink soda or alcohol. my urine doesn't smell bad at all. it doesn't smell like anything to be honest! I'll keep you guys updated :)

by Idkhahahaha on 09/23/2015 04:58
day 2!!!! okay so my skin hasn't changed that much except for the fact that my skin has sorta a glow to it. and also, this is gross but a drop of my urine fell down my cheek and onto my lips and I sorta liked my lips & tasted it. it taste like salt water...😂😂😂 anyways my skin is not red and blotchy anymore! but keep in mind in also drinking a ton of water and exercising. I'm also trying to wear minimal makeup. but let's just wait for tomorrow's update! :)
Works really nice on my Face / Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Reviewed on September 7, 2015

Don't have acne, however thought this should be written here.

Yes, it sounds "crazy" , most people are disgusted. However, the results speak, the reviews do too.

I've peed into a small "Jam" jar and kept it for the past 2 weeks...

Used a bit of cotton balls to dip it in and slowly massage my face with it, trying NOT to have too much so no dripping will occur.

Magically, i've had 3 Seborrheic Dermatitis spots that disappeared, i used to wake up with flakey white dead skin....

NOT anymore - this is a magical cure that I can imagine a few companies DONT want you to know about.

Give it a try, its your OWN pee and no one other than you has to know about it.

Acne cure
Reviewed on August 25, 2015

Every since I've been using an organic sugar scrub by Dulcet, my acne has improved greatly. My redness, and cysts had went away within weeks.

[link removed]

A lot of Hope
Reviewed on August 19, 2015

I'm 16 with I'm guessing, hormonal acne. It simply became my turn to get acne. It's a horrible experience when everyone around you has nothing and you do. It brings down your mood so on, I'm pretty sure some feel my pain. I get maybe 2-3 "cyst" like pimples on my cheeks. Painful, but if I stress, more come. I have some small ones on my forehead and some on my cheeks. I must say my pores are a little on the crazy side. And I just got a lot of scaring going down on my cheeks for the fact that i used to pick at them. (If only I knew I was gonna have better skin than before.) I do have better skin than the past. I was on a regimen. But that's a story to tell later. Anyways, anything you name it, I've tried it on my skin. I am sorry to my skin, but I am a very desperate soul. When I heard of this, all I thought was ew. Urine. I'm not so healthy. But, I decided to go for it. It's the last thing I'll put my skin through, and I hope for the best that it's worth it. I'm willing to be patient. I will update on this. I started today.

40 and fab with my own pee
Reviewed on August 15, 2015

My grandma told me about this when I was 12 and I thought she was crazy. She just died two years ago at 88 with never a blemish or wrinkle. I just figured it was because we're African American that her skin aged so well. Well I decided five months ago I didn't want to turn 40 with dull acne prone skin. I read these reviews and tried it.

My skin looks SO much better. I only had two cystic pimples this past month before my cycle. I usually have at least thirty over the course of the month. My son keeps saying- your skin is glowing. I also add white willow bark and licorice root powder to my Cetaphil. My skin would be perfect if I continued to incorporate some type of salicylic acid but I completely forget about spot treatment now. I drink A LOT of water and try to eat healthy so it is pretty clear without a strong smell. Also give it time. Each month my skin is better than the last.

Thanks [link removed] and grandma I wish I would've listened 28 years ago!

by Belovedmama on 08/15/2015 12:35
I keep it simple- wash and pat dry my face and then catch first morning pee on swab- put on my face- voila. It was making my face noticeably brighter and different than my neck and body so now I sometimes pee in the shower and rub that all over and then shower. I had the raised bumps on my thighs and this cured it.
i hope it works
Reviewed on June 12, 2015

I have small whiteheads all over my forehead n it has now started in upper cheeks.. I tried this UT since 4 days but it has just dried some of them.. Would it take longer to deal with it? Should I continue? How long would it take to completely have a clear skin?

Could this be what I've been looking for?
Reviewed on June 12, 2015

Okay, so after now almost a year (october 2014) I've been dealing with hormonal acne on my chin. First they are flesh colored bump for weeks, then they became inflamed, red and painful to finally come to a head. Sometimes when they are too close to one another they fusioned and become one mega white head thats takes forever to heal. It sounds a bit dramatic I know, but it really took a toll on my mood and esteem as nothing ever worked from tea tree oil, double cleasing, honey yogurt mask, calamine, witch hazel, BP, SA, and Accutane just seemed very off putting to me with all the sides effects. At last, yesterday after contemplating urine therapy for weeks, I tried. I soaked a cotton ball, applied it to the affected areas, and just waited and the redness was gone and the big whitehead I had was much smaller. I hope it will bring down the flesh colored bumps or at least make them come to a head faster so I can finally be rid of them. I'm very hopeful right now as nothing ever worked that fast. I'll update when it'll be a week of applying twice daily. Fingers crossed!

Experiencing from years
Reviewed on June 5, 2015

I am in my 20s now. I have been this urine therapy from last 4yrs. I started getting acne when i was 15. I tried lot of medi creams and consulted many doctors. But there were no results in reducing of acne. Once my mom gave me idea of applying my own pee on my face. I felt it weird but for my betterment i did it. Applied the pee on face kept it for 20-30 mins and then washed it out. I did it 2-3 times in a day. And within 3 months my face was clear, soft and shinning.

And till today i keep on doing the same technique and i love it a lot...

tingling sensation
Reviewed on May 31, 2015

I tried this for the first time last night and it really made my face tingle, did this happen with anyone else and should i keep doing it or is that a sign of irritation?