Neutrogena : Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15

Brand:
Reviews
3.6
233 Reviews

Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (3%).

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer.

23.6%
37.3%
21%
12%

Used Neutrogena : Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
Anonymous
July 17, 2012

Pros:

don't leave skin feeling oily
very light
don't clog pores
good sunscreen

Cons:

no cons

it a very good product

4 user(s) found this helpful

Rachael
January 17, 2012

Pros:

Oil free. SPF 15
Easy to apply. Lightweight.
Makes my skin feel soft and smoother.

Cons:

None so far.

Ive been using this moisturiser on and off for a couple of years now and i am always finding myself going back to it. Its oil free and very light to apply. I apply it everyday after cleansing with QV gentle wash and it feels really nice on my skin.

2 user(s) found this helpful

Anelda
July 7, 2011

Pros:

- Oil-free
- SPF 15 (I live in a sunny country, so this is important)
- 1 Bottle lasts about 3 months
- Affordable

Cons:

- Not enough moisture for our dry winters.

I live in South Africa, which basically means we have a very limited variety of products to choose from. When I started the regimen I used Nivea's Oil-Free Moisturiser, which was good (and the most affordable oil-free product I could find), but had no sunscreen. I finally came across the this Neutrogena product and loved it from the first application. I was a little sceptical about the amount the label said I needed to apply to my entire face, one pump didn't seem enough. But I tried it and was surpised and extremely pleased with the result. You really need only a relatively tiny amount, and the bottle lasts me 3 months. I use it morning and night, and in winter when the air is a lot drier I just mix a few drops of pure jojoba oil with this moisturiser in my hand before applying to my face and my skin never dries out.

10 user(s) found this helpful

May 22, 2011

Pros:

-keeps skin normal
-SPF 15!
- good base for make up

Cons:

-causes breakouts here & there if i put too much
-expensive
-lasts long though (=

Very good product although i wish it was cheaper. It never made me breakout really badly.

6 user(s) found this helpful

Anonymous
January 18, 2011

Pros:

moisturizes
feels nice
good base for makeup
lasts long

Cons:

kind of expensive, but bottle lasts

this is good! i've been using it for about 2 years now, day and night, and i like the spf, hopefully in the long run (i'm only 15 now) it will pay off but i like it a lot! it works, and has never broken me out. you have to rub it all in well though otherwise it'll make your skin look greasy. but i really like this. it was a bit expensive but one bottle, using 2 full pumps a day, lasts about 7 or 8 months so its good value!

13 user(s) found this helpful

southernstar787
December 21, 2010

Pros:

Not oily, fast absorbing, doesn't make my pores ooze out more sebum, moisturise well and even to the degree of evening out some of my slight wrinkles.

Cons:

Could be a little thicker.

I have large and stubborn clogged pores and too many "laugh lines" for my young age. This is because I believed in the silly notion of not moisturising after cleansing as my oily pores produce enough pores already. However after research I learnt this is not the case, and in addition, my slight pre-mature wrinkles was due to the fact that I am frequently under UV sun rays. So I started to look for a SPF15+ moisturiser which will not clog pores. I decided to give this one a try and have been very pleased with the results. It moisturise my face so that my pores don't have to make up for the dryness after cleansing by oozing out MORE oil, so my pores are much clearer after cleansing! Highly recommended!

11 user(s) found this helpful

Lou
August 31, 2009

Pros:

mosturizes well. SPF 15. doesnt clog pores. no shine. leaves skin soo soft.

Cons:

kind of expensive for the bottle size. but not that bad.

Its great!!

28 user(s) found this helpful

Lucy
May 24, 2009

Pros:

moisturizes well, no fragrance, convenient bottle design for travel

Cons:

probably not heavy enough for those with dry skin or flaking, one ounce too big to be taken on air planes.

A very light moisturizer. Good for normal, oily, or combination skin. It has no fragrance. The packaging is great as the pump top can be easily secured for traveling, but the bottle's about one ounce too big to be allowed as a carry on for air travel

4 user(s) found this helpful

Ale
February 24, 2009

Pros:

It's a really light spf containing moisturizer. Feels smooth and calms my dry skin.

Cons:

Irritated the area around my eyes. Can be a little greasy.

I would recommend it to anyone, but for people with greasy skin, it should be applied in less amounts and diluted with water. Either applying it to wet skin or adding water.
Tee
January 31, 2009

Pros:

leaves my skin soft, smooth, and glowing! it makes me look more awake. great price.

Cons:

makes my face too shiny sometime.

its a good moisturizer and the price is pretty good. i would really recommend it.