Neutrogena : Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15

Brand:
Reviews
3.6
233 Reviews

Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (3%).

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer.

23.6%
37.3%
21%
12%

Used Neutrogena : Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
October 14, 2014
Not too bad but not good!
I actually prefer the oil-free moisture for combination skin and that works better for me. This moisturizer with the sunscreen feels very greasy and causes breakouts for me. Also the SPF value is just 15, i would recommend getting anything with SPF 30 and above because it protects the skin much better.

August 24, 2014
Not bad
This moisturizer is a bit watery so it makes you feel greasy. Apply very generous amount.

September 24, 2013
I liked it for a while.. But now my skin is sensitive from BP and this just doesn't work anymore..

Cons:

stings if skin is really sensitive and red
don't use with BP if you have sensntive and red skin.

I strted off loving this product..but actually lately it has been really stinging and hurting my face for a long while after using it :( at the moment my skin is extremely sensitive from using BP. Actually i really don't recommend using this product while using BP especially if you have real sensitive skin at the time. If you have red/sensitive skin from the regimen I use jojoba, castor and sweet almond oil along with a tiny bit of cetaphil lotion and it works wonders! If my skin is feeling really sensitive from the BP and/or AHA I also add in coconut oil :)

March 23, 2012
Didn't work for me.

Pros:

Light
Smells good
Did not cause breakouts

Cons:

Left my skin shiny and a little greasy.
Didn't absorb very well

I just couldn't use this anymore, as it was too shiny for my already oily skin. It made my makeup slip right off my face throughout the day. Might make a wonderful nighttime moisturizer. It also did not cause problems for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to people with dry flaky skin.

1 user(s) found this helpful

Anonymous
December 6, 2011

Pros:

Very light
absorbs easily
feels soft and good on skin

Cons:

T-zone becomes oily after an hour in summers and after 4-5 hr in winters
Makes u break out but 1-2 pimples only

It is good as it is my 1st moisturizer....... But i read some reviews here that this product do make break out.... so i tried it on my forehead first........ after applying 1week in winters....i got a pimple on my forehead where i never got any in a month......... then i applied on nose and i got a pimple there also where i never got a zit in 2 years :o so it do makes u break out but less..... hardly 1-2 pimples........ but u dnt have any other choice, every product makes u break out a bit......

4 user(s) found this helpful

Salar
September 12, 2011

Pros:

Spf 15 , oil free , Very light and absorbs easilly . not too expensive , 2 drops are enough for the entire face & neck

Cons:

Greecy face but not as compare to other oil free moistures

Its better then other oil free moistures but surelly not the best

3 user(s) found this helpful

Katy Perry:)
June 23, 2011

Pros:

-leaves skin smooth
-does not make you break out
-good base for make up

Cons:

-greasy if you put on to much

do not recommend if you have dry skin,but it is a good coverge

6 user(s) found this helpful

Sakib Mohd
November 1, 2009

Pros:

Plenty of lotion, not very expensive, SPF, never made me brokeout

Cons:

Does not moisturize enough, make face oily

May suit those who are not highly concerned with the texture of skin. If you want quality hydrated skin, don't go with it.

15 user(s) found this helpful

Anonymous
March 17, 2009

Pros:

Didn't make my face too shiny
Excellent moisturizer

Cons:

Gave me the worst break out I've had in months

I wouldn't recommend this, but other people seem to like it.

9 user(s) found this helpful

B
December 21, 2008

Pros:

none found.

Cons:

Leaves my face looking extremely shiny and it feels greasy. Have started breaking out since beginning use.

One would hope an oil free product would look and feel oil free. I think the main issue is people don't want to look or feel like they are using thick oils on their face. I've had more frequent acne since starting using this product a month ago.

3 user(s) found this helpful