Acne.org : AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Brand:

Used Acne.org : AHA+ (Glycolic Acid – 10%)? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
August 12, 2014
Not for my skin
I was so excited about this product but unfortunately my skin did not agree with it. It seemed to reverse the progress achieved from using the Benzyl Peroxide. Little rashes all over my skin, totally broke me out....

13 user(s) found this helpful

August 5, 2014
Perfection!
The results are amazing. It gets rid of flakes, moisturizes, gives me a healthy glow, fades scars, and just makes my skin go from Pasty to Porcelain. I started off mixing a pea size amount to my moisturizer and built up to where I can use a full finer length. Please try this if you already are using the rest of the Regimen! It's also an amazing spot treatment. Dab an extra amount on the active zits at night and they'll be GONE by morning! The texture is amazing too. It is soothing and feels nice going on after the BP. The light, silky products soaks in quickly. You will feel a little burning your first few days of using it. Don't let it scare you. The results will be amazing skin and that side affect goes away after using this a week or two.

10 user(s) found this helpful

July 12, 2014
Take you skin from clearing up to
This is the comment a co-worker gave me today, she asked me, "What are you doing with you skin?? It looks sooo great, like porcelain!" This is the very first time in my life during my 18 year journey of acne have I ever been complemented on my skin. I knew right away I had to write a review on the AHA+ product. This is the key to taking my skin to where I want it to be. I have only been using the AHA for about 1.5-2 weeks now. But it has evened out my skin tone, flattened my skin indefinitely, and has gotten rid of a lot of gunk. I encourage you to use this product along side the benzoyl peroxide. But I think that you should apply the AHA after you are clearing up. The AHA works as a scar treatment/skin evener. Great product. 5/5

13 user(s) found this helpful

June 25, 2014
Uh
I've been looking for treatments for years. I've had success with some but discontinued use because it got so expensive. I've tried all the major OTC, popular brands, even prescriptions. I have to treat face, back and chest. And I don't over use anything, either. I always follow the products' instructions. And the products usually work, but they run out so quickly! I was hooked on wanting to use The Regimen until I saw the price! Jesus. How long does this stuff last? Can anyone tell me? I want clear skin, but not for $80 a month. I'm 17, middle class. I've got a car to pay for. How can I afford that?

June 21, 2014
Just started out.
Hello Everyone, So, I have been on the regimen for years, but decided to begin using the AHA to help even my skin tone, and help clear some hyperpigmentation. So I have been the acne.org products using half AHA and Moisturizer at night for a week now, and noticed today that my face is really itchy. So, now I am getting a bit nervous, should I tone down on the AHA, or stop using all together for a few days? Anyone else experience this advice would help, thank you.

June 13, 2014
AWESOMENESS!
With each use, my skin becomes smoother and smoother. I've dealt with hyper-pigmentation most of my life, as I'm one of the lucky ones. But now that my skin is acne-free from the benzoyl peroxide, my scars are now also starting to fade. Also, my clogged pores are pretty much gone. Bottom line: Give it a go!

8 user(s) found this helpful

January 5, 2014
Great spot treatment

Pros:

Great spot treatment
Very effective
Works fast

Cons:

Can be greasy

I have been using AHA as a moisturizer and occasionally as a spot treatment. The spot treatment works really well for me. If I feel a pimple coming, I put a little on the area and within one or two days, the arising pimple is gone!

4 user(s) found this helpful

December 22, 2013
Gives baby smooth skin!

Pros:

leaves skin baby soft
prevents new pimples most of the time
helps shrink any pimples that have formed

Cons:

doesn't seem to be helping scars

I am absolutely in love with this product! So so amazing, my skin is so soft now that I have been using this. I use this everyday it does not irritate my skin at all. Sometimes I skip the BP and just put this on at night and it still works like magic. I still get like 1 or 2 little pimples nothing like before though, and when I do get 1 I just put this on and boom! gone pretty fast like 1 or 2 days the pimple is gone. I do still have acne scars which aren't really that bad but I wish this would get rid of them, I don't know if it will, but I think maybe giving it some more time will help, I've been using the regimen for 3 months and my face hasn't looked so clean and clear like it does now! I had tried Retin A, ProActive, Contraceptive pills,and other things prescribed by a dermatologist and nothing seemed to work for me and I spent so much money on useless products until I came across this website! Thank God for Dan! Wish I could have found this earlier in my life. I am 25 years old now and finally feel comfortable in my skin after so many years of struggling with acne, there would be days I didn't even want to take one foot out of the door because my face looked so bad to me.I will definitely keep using AHA+ and the BP. I had also bought the Dan's Lotion, which I do not like at all because it does not moisturize my skin, and I do no like the consistency of it, I also have Dan's facewash , which I will not be purchasing again either, the lotion I use is cetaphyl(doesn't clog my pores at all and does very good moisturizing my skin) and I use the brand SIMPLE facewash. I 100% recommend AHA+ it really has been like magic in a bottle for me !

2 user(s) found this helpful

November 22, 2013
Best to fade hyper pigmentation!

Pros:

fades scars
fades hyper pigmentation

It really helps fade hyper pigmentation fast. it also made my skin look brighter and fresh.

5 user(s) found this helpful

November 15, 2013
Really good

Pros:

Cheap compared with other products to help with red marks, and just as effective

I was a bit nervous about using this after I read experiences of people who had gotten clogged pores from using it... my skin seems to clog with just about anything. But I was lucky to not have any clogging with this product, and no purging either. It makes my skin very soft. I have seen a bit of improvement with the red spots on my face but they're definitely still there. However, they were super red, and all over my face (basically like a huge sunburn) so I can see it is going to be a while till they fade entirely. But this product is certainly helping.