Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RoosterRoo78

EbonyTexture
THANKS I WILL ATTEMPT THIS

jesscoro
I just wanted to comment on this review because of personal experience with acne prone skin and coconut oil. I am SO glad that it has worked for you, and truly hope it continues to. I was once told that coconut oil is a great moisturizer for your skin, acne or not. However unrefined and refined coconut oil is proven to clog pores, unlike 100% unrefined shea butter which DOES NOT clog pores. Anyways, I attempted the coconut oil for no less than three months, because you do have to give new "treatments" at least 12 weeks to work, and got the worst breakouts I have ever had! So I am basically saying everyone has different skin and reacted differently, and that coconut oil may not do for one acne prone user, that it does for another.

jesscoro
I have no idea why it posted three times in a row.. so, sorry for that!

Beatisi
lloydd

ssssssssalmon
This happened to me before. I made my own moisturizer with lavender essential oil not knowing how it would effect my skin and I ended up getting a big rash on my chin and upper lip area next to my nose. Defiantly be cautious when using for the first time and test it out before fully committing to using it all the time.

Maya7
Olly C

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes