Notifications
Clear all

enerjet

MemberMember
(@anthonyka)

Posted : 02/12/2017 8:38 pm

hello everybody , i need your opinions , im going to go next week to do the enerjet treatment , what do you thinkthis treatment ? my doctor says is something new ,any review ?here is :
pd : beautifullambition i hope your answer is important for me .

[Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@keving100)

Posted : 02/12/2017 9:27 pm

Depends on the type of scars, i had 3 enerjet treatments, didnt do much for me

MemberMember
(@anthonyka)

Posted : 02/12/2017 11:02 pm

i have severe rolling and box scars and some raised too , sorry for you , thats let me down a little ... my doctor said i will have good improvement .

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/13/2017 1:55 am

Try it out once, won't hurt, let us know you results with updates. It's HA filler that is forced through a burst of air into the skin. Some like the results. If you have tethered scars you would need subcision first to release the tethers. If you have icepics filler does nothing. If they are shallow boxcars it may provide some improvement if you can stretch the area with your fingers and make it look better. I think they have reviews on realself.com for enerjet. I have definitely saw the videos on youtube if you search for it. I think what @keving100was saying is it did not correct enough his type of scars to do anything, he needed more volume, possibly subcision and a filler done by injection would work better for him as they could target larger quantities and techniques to fill instead of blast a small amount of filler in various spots. They also do this type of procedure in Asia, extremely popular to meso the skin for some plumpness and small improvement.

@anthonykaIf you have " severe " scars this will do very little. You need subcision and filler by hand injections. Goto a different doctor. You will also need TCA peels to even out the surface , though most doctors will push laser, I would not start with this (it can cause fat loss). Infini RF microneedle is much more popular for this type of condition followed by subcision and filler I have seen some good results, it will get worse before better.

After you do all that the best improvement I have seen for texture irregularity is classical dermabration with a diamond file by a facial plastic surgeon only (not a derm). This is bloody, long down time time (you need 3) and they must have done hundreds of these (experience is key), ask to see pics.

You will only get 50% improvement after all that, maybe a small bit more, be prepared it will not be perfect, many aren't.

MemberMember
(@anthonyka)

Posted : 02/13/2017 9:20 pm

thank you very much @beautifulambition, i appreciate your help so much , enerjet seems to break the scar tissue because of compressed air , is like subcision , i had subcision before with no improvement , im going trust in this doctor , he did an ultrasound of my skin for study it , and he seemed to understand a lot , anyway i will bring news .

MemberMember
(@anthonyka)

Posted : 02/21/2017 8:18 pm

i had my treatment yesterday , 24 h after my scars looks much smoother than before , but i know this is because inflammation , i hope this continues like this in a few days .

MemberMember
(@keving100)

Posted : 02/21/2017 9:28 pm

1 hour ago, anthonyka said:

i had my treatment yesterday , 24 h after my scars looks much smoother than before , but i know this is because inflammation , i hope this continues like this in a few days .

Nice, did the doc used 1 syringe or 2 syringes of Juvederm? I am assuming you are either in UK or canada since enerjet is not available in US?

MemberMember
(@anthonyka)

Posted : 02/21/2017 10:35 pm

i dont know if he used juvederm , i saw that he prepared the mix himself . yes i live in europe

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/22/2017 2:27 am

Keep us updated with your success. Some people like the treatment and others don't.

Have you seen rose's posts, you just had the same treatment.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/366526-enerjet-treatment/