Notifications
Clear all

Rooibos Tea

MemberMember
(@bunnylips)

Posted : 02/20/2008 7:29 pm

so its been 2 days since i've been drinking the lipton version of the tea.

i really wasn't expecting anything since there are a lot of threads here that promise a lot of things but don't own up to it.

i can honestly say that my acne has really gone down!

i have a really bad cyst near the right side of my eye and its really calmed down.

theres no pain anymore and its less angry!!!

whoo hoo!

thanks bunnylips!!!

also...the tea is making me a feel a lot healthier too!

or maybe its the natural caffeine w/ the black tea that comes with it?

wutever it is....i love it and all for it!

i hope everyone finds success in just drinking tea...it tastes great and its so easy!

MemberMember
(@barryallen)

Posted : 03/09/2008 8:11 pm

Heard many good things about this, will try. THANX

MemberMember
(@nightmind)

Posted : 03/10/2008 1:00 pm

This sounds promising :) I just purchased a tin of the "get gorgeous" stuff.

I had some blueberry rooibos tea (loose) a few days ago, and I am not sure if it is a coincidence that it was clearer. One thing though is that I just started the medication Spironolactone-- Does anyone take that and drink this tea? Is the tea at all dehydrating?

MemberMember
(@bunnylips)

Posted : 03/10/2008 7:10 pm

ok...here's an update on my "tea treatment":

It's been 49 days since I've been drinking this tea and I've had two cysts (in the usual spots) in that time frame. Both were fairly small and neither of them came to a head. I spot treated them with diluted tea tree oil, a little sulfur and a dab of BP for an added kick. They each lasted 6/7 days before they quietly went away. I did notice the second one formed while I was out of town on business and was not drinking as much tea as I normally do. I still drink at LEAST 6 cups a day. I'm a believer until it proves me otherwise! :D

MemberMember
(@luv4dietcoke)

Posted : 03/11/2008 4:44 am

i absolutely love this stuff!

everyone has been saying how great my face looks now!

most of my acne has disappeared but there are still some that are noticeable

i was wondering if maybe tea brands make a difference?

i went to lupicia (that tea store in the malls) and their tea was the same price for the get georgeous tin

the lipton tea that i got was 2 for $1 at target

MemberMember
(@brenone)

Posted : 03/11/2008 5:29 am

I just cut out green tea (as per sig).... Think I'll replace it with Rooibos see how it goes.

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 03/12/2008 6:43 pm

I just cut out green tea (as per sig).... Think I'll replace it with Rooibos see how it goes.
MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 03/12/2008 10:01 pm

It's soo interesting. I luv teas! Right now I am drinking Lipton's White Tea with mango and some peach. yumm yesterday I had chamomile tea. I am tird of ordering stuff on the internet. is there any store where I can buy it? Whole Food ,Tader Joe, Vons? HAS anyone checked yet?

MemberMember
(@a-shizzle)

Posted : 03/12/2008 10:04 pm

I tried Roobios and it did nothing for me that green tea doesn't and it's A LOT more expensive than green tea too...but it tastes delicious. Glad it worked for you!

MemberMember
(@maclover)

Posted : 03/16/2008 7:53 am

I am hooked! I buy it by the bulk now online...the "Be Well Red Teas" by The Republic of Tea called "get gorgeous" for clear skin. I'm sure any Rooibos tea will have the same benefits but I'm not taking the chance at this point. IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had one of my friends try it last week...she's hooked too. It's great for anti-aging as well (I'm 45 so that's a dual-benefit for me).

My skin is actually "radiant". And I have not used BP or SA or any harsh treatments since I started drinking this tea.

For the first time in 10 years I have clear skin!!!! :D

MemberMember
(@bunnylips)

Posted : 03/16/2008 8:27 am

I am hooked! I buy it by the bulk now online...the "Be Well Red Teas" by The Republic of Tea called "get gorgeous" for clear skin. I'm sure any Rooibos tea will have the same benefits but I'm not taking the chance at this point. IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had one of my friends try it last week...she's hooked too. It's great for anti-aging as well (I'm 45 so that's a dual-benefit for me).

My skin is actually "radiant". And I have not used BP or SA or any harsh treatments since I started drinking this tea.

Can you post a link to where you get this online??

Love to see the pricing for bulk.

MemberMember
(@maclover)

Posted : 03/17/2008 3:28 pm

Can you post a link to where you get this online??

Love to see the pricing for bulk.

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 03/18/2008 8:13 pm

Today I went to get tea at school, and they usually have lots of packs with different flavors. Tazo mostly. U know,the one that Starbucks uses. Anyway, there was a tea called African Red Bush, Igridients rooibos, hint of hibiscus flowers, lemon and sweet spices, a pinch of rosemary. It's not the same, but still is something. And maybe it's easier to find. I went to target, they have Tazo teas sometimes. They did not have it.:(

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/y..._1994_889434718

MemberMember
(@addie)

Posted : 03/18/2008 8:19 pm

I tried plain rooibos, and it tasted like pickles. Um, should that be the case?

MemberMember
(@juin)

Posted : 03/18/2008 8:25 pm

I thought rooiboos is caffeine free. I have some rooiboos chai at home and it's free of caffeine. Imma gonna try this with my chai for now. :) nothing to lose, eh?

MemberMember
(@bunnylips)

Posted : 03/18/2008 8:49 pm

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 03/18/2008 9:56 pm

that tea is crazy expensive. especially if I am gonna drink 5 cups of it.:(( How long does it last?

MemberMember
(@noffshov)

Posted : 03/18/2008 10:06 pm

If you want loads of antioxidants, why not take green tea extract capsules instead?

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 03/18/2008 10:08 pm

If you want loads of antioxidants, why not take green tea extract capsules instead?
MemberMember
(@bunnylips)

Posted : 03/19/2008 8:25 pm

that tea is crazy expensive. especially if I am gonna drink 5 cups of it.:(( How long does it last?
MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 03/20/2008 1:58 am

It is more expensive than green tea :( I bought it bulk online (250 tea bags for $40) and it lasts a little over a month. However, I'm not buying all the other "stuff" every month that I used to buy to try and prevent/treat my acne though. That was at least $20/month...in the summer it was WAY more. So i guess it's like 16 cents a tea bag times 6 a day...96 cents a day. Way less than a starbucks coffee. I hope i did my math correctly...never was good at that. anyway, i would pay anything to have clear skin, even if i have to cut into my grocery budget.

MemberMember
(@bunnylips)

Posted : 03/20/2008 5:27 am

It is more expensive than green tea :( I bought it bulk online (250 tea bags for $40) and it lasts a little over a month. However, I'm not buying all the other "stuff" every month that I used to buy to try and prevent/treat my acne though. That was at least $20/month...in the summer it was WAY more. So i guess it's like 16 cents a tea bag times 6 a day...96 cents a day. Way less than a starbucks coffee. I hope i did my math correctly...never was good at that. anyway, i would pay anything to have clear skin, even if i have to cut into my grocery budget.

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 03/22/2008 12:45 pm

this month I wasted around 150. with no results, my skin is worth than ever. if I knew it's gonna help for sure, I would buy that tea right away.((( how long did it take for you to see results?

MemberMember
(@bunnylips)

Posted : 03/22/2008 8:53 pm

this month I wasted around 150. with no results, my skin is worth than ever. if I knew it's gonna help for sure, I would buy that tea right away.((( how long did it take for you to see results?

MemberMember
(@barryallen)

Posted : 03/23/2008 8:07 pm