Notifications
Clear all

Embarrassing...BUT I NEED HELP!

MemberMember
(@luv4dietcoke)

Posted : 02/20/2008 1:25 pm

this is very very VERY embarrassing for me even though I know a lot of people actual do this in their sleep but anyway...

i drool excessively.

ugh! its soooooo gross and so unattractive!

i always have to wake up in the middle of the night and wipe it off

ewwwwe! i always get grossed out!

yuck! yuck!

well...i realized that my acne is only on the bottom of my cheek and bottom part of my jaw.

its also on the upper part of my neck and i'm wondering if my bad sleeping habit is a result of it.

i don't really have any acne on my nose, forehead and upper cheeks (although i do get some occasionally) but its not as prominent as the ones below.

can someone help me figure out why and if drooling has anything to do with it?

HELP!! :(

MemberMember
(@acnejean)

Posted : 02/20/2008 2:58 pm

this is very very VERY embarrassing for me even though I know a lot of people actual do this in their sleep but anyway...

i drool excessively.

yuck! yuck!

well...i realized that my acne is only on the bottom of my cheek and bottom part of my jaw.

its also on the upper part of my neck and i'm wondering if my bad sleeping habit is a result of it.

i don't really have any acne on my nose, forehead and upper cheeks (although i do get some occasionally) but its not as prominent as the ones below.

it could be from not changing your pillow case enough. i read online to do it every 2 days to be on the safe side. rubbing the oil on your face when you wipe off the drool might be something since you're touching your face?

MemberMember
(@luv4dietcoke)

Posted : 02/20/2008 9:12 pm

i drool excessively.

yuck! yuck!

it could be from not changing your pillow case enough. i read online to do it every 2 days to be on the safe side. rubbing the oil on your face when you wipe off the drool might be something since you're touching your face?

i usually wipe it off with my sleeve haha!

but i change my pillow case every 4 days since i have 4 pillows and switch the sides and stuff

maybe i should do it every day? but my laundry would pile up!

*sigh*

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 12/13/2014 8:31 pm

i have the same problem. i find i don't drool as much if i brush my teeth right before bed.