Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone actually healed their rolling acne scars?

MemberMember
(@flores-jonathan310gmail-com)

Posted : 03/15/2022 9:55 pm

49 minutes ago, Starlite said:

It can definitely help, but the problem is that the borders of the scar will still be there. It will soften the appearance, but if you can afford it, I would recommend trying more invasive treatment with a doctor with a proven track record.

What treatments have you had?

MemberMember
(@starlite)

Posted : 03/16/2022 12:10 pm

14 hours ago, Acnescarssuck123 said:

What treatments have you had?

I've had:

Best treatments so far:

3-5 TCA Cross (for ice pick)

6 subcisions (rolling) combined with laser OR suction

Sciton Profractional (rolling)

Worst:

Halo

Fraxel Restore

Microneedling

Over time, my scarring has improved. The two boxcar are now the most noticeable because of the edges of the scars.

MemberMember
(@michaelmkreegergmail-com)

Posted : 03/17/2022 11:37 am

On 3/15/2022 at 3:09 PM, dirigo39 said:

It sounds like subcisions don't work on box cars to be honest.

Everyone says it helps but I think it depends on the person. I scar very easily and my skin is just not that great which might be why I never saw results but it might work for others. I actually found a plastic surgeon in my area that does punch excision/dermal grafting specifically for acne scars so Im going to go in for consultation and if I go through with it Ill let you know how it goes! Its just frustrating because were 3-D printing hearts and have all sorts of technology yet acne scars are hard to fix which is hard for me to believe. I just dont think they want to fix acne scars quickly because they know its a money maker. If the excision/graftingdoesnt work then I give up haha.

MemberMember
(@dirigo39)

Posted : 03/18/2022 9:11 am

On 3/15/2022 at 10:05 PM, Starlite said:

It can definitely help, but the problem is that the borders of the scar will still be there. It will soften the appearance, but if you can afford it, I would recommend trying more invasive treatment with a doctor with a proven track record.

What more invasive treatment?

MemberMember
(@goodvibesonly)

Posted : 03/18/2022 1:08 pm

I think you should try dr Mark Taylor in Utah. My friend had similar scars as you do and after a couple treatment with dr Taylor, his face is a lot better now