Notifications
Clear all

Slurp Niacid and other similar product thread

MemberMember
(@icepick-scar)

Posted : 10/08/2019 5:11 pm

If this product can raise indentations why there is just only 1 video from this company, why not 10-50 videos? Because it do nothing to acne scars, it's just a scam.

I don't trust before and after pics because of photoshop and difference lighting, i only trust in video with hard lighting and no filter.

MemberMember
(@boafriend)

Posted : 06/04/2021 12:17 am

I had to comment here because they've been popping up on my IG ads on/off the past few years. Igotta give it to Slurp...they're probably utilizing AI technology to create accounts and leave glowing reviews all over. I want this item to be real as much as the next scar-sufferer, but Slurp had to think beyond 5-star reviews. I know Niacid got some press in the UK but if really were THIS true of a breakthrough, it would've rocked the beauty industry and made lists inbeauty magazines worldwide. It would be a first in the cosmetics market to topically smooth scarring. Also, their 14-day promise thing is just ridiculous. At least be more realistic like "results can be seen in as early as 90 days" or something.

Nothing in the ingredients screams "indention-healing" to me. If anything, tranexamic acid and niacinamide and snail mucin all just help tone and hyperpigmentation.

And the before/after photos used all look like the kind taken from laser and dermatology clinics.

MemberMember
(@swesree12gmail-com)

Posted : 11/06/2022 10:17 pm

Can any of the users give an update?

Does it work? :)

MemberMember
(@boafriend)

Posted : 11/07/2022 6:59 am

I have never used this but have heard from digging around that it doesnt work. I have no idea how Slurp can so shamelessly promote something like this with tons of fake reviews.