Notifications
Clear all

HELP

MemberMember
(@holescar)

Posted : 05/27/2019 8:50 am

Hello everyone,

Sorry for another post about the scarring but I'm just looking for some honest opinion and don't want to insult other people who have worse scarring than I do as I know how they feel about it.

I believe my scarring is not very bad and I'm just looking for some advice in regards of what to do with it. Would chemical peel be ok or something else? 

See picture below.

Thanks in advance for your Time.

20190527_144446.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/27/2019 9:47 am

@Holescar

Hi there you mainly have icepicks, some rolling scars, and textural issues.

[Content removed]

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.

MemberMember
(@holescar)

Posted : 05/27/2019 11:35 am

Oh my i didn't realise I have so much work to do on my scars, they must look really bad. I thought few peels would do the job, it will be a long process cause I'm not rich lol.

Here's another picture of my scars.

So should I start with tca at home?

20190527_173201.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/28/2019 8:55 am

@HolescarNote ... you don't have to do all of that. I just gave you a over all plan. See the section what to do at home. Microneedling or dermastamping with the derminator(use the single needle attachment to needle the borders of your scars) and glycolic or tca peels would be fine to (start) do at home and see the improvement you get. Stop any time, ... pick the things you wish to do.

Use a retinoid nightly.

TCA cross would be helpful, see the Chemical peel guide pinned to the main scar treatment sub.

RF needling would also help you but perhaps do that down the line.

Subcision and TCA CRoss are very cheap and can be done once or twice a year in between at home procedures as well.