Notifications
Clear all

my story.... :/can't live with it anymore...

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 10/14/2016 12:09 pm

okay!! so now, I have found some old pics... who was before the CO2 laser, dermaroller AND subcision! and it looks like I still got prety bad scars there, just didn't see them as must as now or notice them... maybe the treatments so far havn't helped!!! 

I know with dermaroller it takes time, and thats why.. I will give my skin rest a year from now :/ with exercise, healthy eating and so.. and my positive life be with me !!!! 

I Am not sure if I am a bad healer/slow healer after I have seen old pics. from before almost all the treatments... but when I am going to start dermaroller, I will only do 0.5 and see If I am having or sees new scars after 0.5 and if not, just sticking to it, for many sessions with of course 2-3 months in between.....
anybody who have been doing accutane, and thinks they heal a bit slower then before Tane, but still do dermaroller ???

- sorry If I ask the same over and over.... Here are the pics I was writing about ...

14466350_10210421400549296_342698632_o.jpg 

this was summer 2 years ago, the winter that year I did 1 Matrix laser(winter) and nothing else, and it looks still bad there, as I have forgotten...

14522297_10210421404629398_164037460_o.jpg
14522060_10210421404309390_946641799_o.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14686399_10210643302221315_291307509_n.jpg14657635_10210643302301317_517208554_n.jpg
this was after 1 matrix laser, CO2 laser and 1 dermaroller.... first here I began to notice all my scars for real....

14642844_10210643301981309_2055182030_n.jpg14694840_10210654917391687_73028116_n.jpg
And this is now! almost 5 months after my subcision, who have left me with some red marks, scars, wounds.. 
havn't heart from so many, were this happend the same... ( IS IT A SIGN HERE!!!!! that I am a poor healer :/ ??? )
and some lumbs after !!! :( 
14642842_10210654915871649_507749670_n.jpg

:/
peace, Simon...

the subcision did truly the scars worse !! and red!! 

MemberMember
(@luke777)

Posted : 10/16/2016 4:32 pm

Did you wait 1 year after the last accutane pill before doing any acne scars treatments ?

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 10/16/2016 10:37 pm

They actually look much improved.

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 10/17/2016 12:44 am

8 hours ago, Luke777 said:

Did you wait 1 year after the last accutane pill before doing any acne scars treatments ?

No didn't know that time :( did the matrix after 6 months :( 

MemberMember
(@luke777)

Posted : 10/17/2016 6:48 am

7 hours ago, TriedmanyThings said:
No didn't know that time :( did the matrix after 6 months :( 

Of course you didnt know. The doctors should have known that! Some expert doctors won`t even do laser treatments on their patients until 2 years have passed since the last accutane/roacutanne pill. 

Believe me, whatever new scars you got, it could have been much much worse (because of doing treatments just 6 months after accutane)

MemberMember
(@thepwhisp)

Posted : 10/17/2016 8:10 am

Dude honestly I think you could easily get 50% results with a few different treatments. I see a handful that would probably fill in nicely with TCA cross. I also think redoing subcision + possibly filler + derma rolling could fill in the others at least 50%. Worst case scenario is you save up some serious money for a year and go to one of the top doctors in the country/world. I think your situation could get a LOT better with some effort.

MemberMember
(@yola4)

Posted : 10/17/2016 3:01 pm

I actually see some improvement. I would do TCA cross and the derminator.

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 10/19/2016 4:46 am

On 17/10/2016 at 3:10 PM, thepwhisp said:

Dude honestly I think you could easily get 50% results with a few different treatments.  I see a handful that would probably fill in nicely with TCA cross.  I also think redoing subcision + possibly filler + derma rolling could fill in the others at least 50%.  Worst case scenario is you save up some serious money for a year and go to one of the top doctors in the country/world.  I think your situation could get a LOT better with some effort.    

redoing subcision? :/ you can see some of my first pic I posted :( that after subcision I got HUGH Hematoma for loong time and now have som marks, lumbs :/ and one side with little blood collection or something still :/ aprox 5 months after... I am not sure my body, healing is good enough for subsicion :/ when I search Subcision on the internet, NOW ONE had experience the same as me, after a subcision....

I am afraid of doing that again... 

On 17/10/2016 at 1:48 PM, Luke777 said:
Of course you didnt know. The doctors should have known that! Some expert doctors won`t even do laser treatments on their patients until 2 years have passed since the last accutane/roacutanne pill. 

Believe me, whatever new scars you got, it could have been much much worse (because of doing treatments just 6 months after accutane)

yee, my doctor didn't told me S*^#=!!!!!

I just hope, after I have gived my skin, the right time, with Paleo diet and serious green living/Juicing.. creams with zinc, cobber ....
and exercising everyday, Runing/fitness.. that I can start dermarolling maybe :(:( with the smallest needle length first, and see if my skin doesn't get any new scars or so.  I can do that, and work up the length after many months, AND just see a little improvement 

I am just afraid that after accutane, AND after I got all these treatments BEFORE 1-2 years my skin is forever damaged, that it can't heal well and therefore, only gets more ugly and ruined ...

sorry I sound like a crying BI*?H

-Simon

On 17/10/2016 at 10:01 PM, Yola4 said:

I actually see some improvement. I would do TCA cross and the derminator. 

The derminator?? Is it like dermapen/ dermastamp ? :/ 

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 11/05/2016 1:07 pm

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A Update :( 23 maj Its been 6 month since subcision.... 

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 11/05/2016 1:33 pm

I am using: A-DERM EPITHELIALE A.H DUO Ultra-repairing cream everyday! but thinking of buying a C vitamin Serum or hyaluronic acid/serum...

my diet is totally green living. juicing everyday, eat healthy and so on,, ( I know it doesn't matter anyways,,,, but hope it will a little tiny bit :/  
I take C, zink tablets.. and eats a looot of orange... if I eat meat, Its only chicken,,

I am not eating fish oil because I have been taking accutane, and mostly not touch food who contains A vitamin..

My next treatment I will try will be needling, but when,, I don't know... I am afraid..

because after accutane and a eMatrix RF laser only 6 months after accutane exit, my skin is thin and saggy, and still a small bit dry after a shower... 

question `??? :/ I am not sure, but if my skin is still a tiny bit dry, RIGHT after a bath, are needling then a no go? AND do anybody know a good serum or so? for sensitive dry skin?? haven't tried C vitamin serum yet, but gonna try that from tomorrow... 

Not even sure anybody IS reading this, or if people are tired of my questions and post all the time... but you guys from acne.org are the only people who understands my situation :(:(

peace simon .

MemberMember
(@yola4)

Posted : 11/05/2016 5:54 pm

Hey Simon,
No need to apologize, I can see these scars are really bothering you. You can try Reviva labs Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester and DMAE cream. The ingredients work synergistically to improve skin tone and texture.

MemberMember
(@mcpk)

Posted : 11/06/2016 5:42 am

Hey Triedmanythings,

your scarring is very similar to mine.

And belive me when I tell you that they will fade with time !

I was  in deep depression as well even though others have much worse scarring.

I hated myself as much as you probably do.

Yours is not too deep at all you still have the possibility to have great skin in your mid twenties.

Other people can not say that.

So a few things I did to improve my scars:

- I became vegan and ate lots of fruits and vegetables. No processed food at all, no white rice just brown rice etc. I probably was the healthiest eater in Germany :D (I had a initial breakout , so if you experience that just dont pick at your skin so you do not cause further scarring
- I started to do dermastapping every 2-3 months with 1mm
- I started to apply applecider vinegar every other night
- I started to work out and tried to gain weight (the additional fat in my face even though it was very little helped a lot)
- And probaly the best thing I have figuerd out is that I started to slap my face at the scared area until it turend completetly red every night for a year now ( It felt good to to slap the reason I hated myself as well so I hit myself pretty hard sometimes)

And now afer about 9 months my scars are faded by 90%  (others do not even notice them)

(20% dermapen;  30% extra fat , 30% vinegar and slapping and the rest due to healthy lifestyle and time)

And I dont see myself as disgusting anymore  because my depression is completly gone.

Stay strong buddy, many people have to fight issues in their lifes

You are not the only one struggeling

I maybe even have before and afters, if you are interested I will upload them

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 11/06/2016 8:25 am

2 hours ago, mcpk said:

Hey Triedmanythings,

your scarring is very similar to mine.

And belive me when I tell you that they will fade with time !

I was  in deep depression as well even though others have much worse scarring.

I hated myself as much as you probably do.

Yours is not too deep at all you still have the possibility to have great skin in your mid twenties.

Other people can not say that.

So a few things I did to improve my scars:

- I became vegan and ate lots of fruits and vegetables. No processed food at all, no white rice just brown rice etc. I probably was the healthiest eater in Germany :D (I had a initial breakout , so if you experience that just dont pick at your skin so you do not cause further scarring
- I started to do dermastapping every 2-3 months with 1mm
- I started to apply applecider vinegar every other night
- I started to work out and tried to gain weight (the additional fat in my face even though it was very little helped a lot)
- And probaly the best thing I have figuerd out is that I started to slap my face at the scared area until it turend completetly red every night for a year now ( It felt good to to slap the reason I hated myself as well so I hit myself pretty hard sometimes)

And now afer about 9 months my scars are faded by 90%  (others do not even notice them)

(20% dermapen;  30% extra fat , 30% vinegar and slapping and the rest due to healthy lifestyle and time)

And I dont see myself as disgusting anymore  because my depression is completly gone.

Stay strong buddy, many people have to fight issues in their lifes

You are not the only one struggeling

I maybe even have before and afters, if you are interested I will upload them

Hey mcpk! thank you very much, for a reply! and I am glad you find a succes way, for fading your scars!!

I will try do the plan you did :) but even that, and even if my scars just look a bit like yours( mine are worse :/
I am not sure I ever will find a succes way like you did... because, I have been taking accutane, and therefore I think, my skin heals poor :/ or I scar more easily then "normal" people do, I am not sure, but I think.... I am trying to find some who is or have doing dermapen/needling AFTER a historic with accutane :/ 

I will like to see before, after pics if you okay with it :/ just for some motivation :( cause I don't have so much motivation left...
simon 

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 11/06/2016 9:22 am

The doctor who did subcision on me, almost 6 months ago.. he also doing dermapen, and will treat me for free!! with all the treatments he have... 
But I do not know, what to do! :/ try dermaroll my face at home with 0.5 and :/ or get a dermapen treatment with 0.5 lenght to start with ;/
my skin condition is:  THIN, SAGGY AFTER ACCUTANE AND RF , CO2 LASER... don't know if it gonna fuck my skin more up...

he also told me, I could try dermapen with a pulsed dye laser right after ... hmm :/ 

MemberMember
(@somethingsomethingagain)

Posted : 11/06/2016 12:01 pm

I don't know about that free treatment, couldn't that be a way of him pushing you some other more expensive techniques when you're done? Besides, needling is something you can do at home whichever device you choose to use.

MemberMember
(@yola4)

Posted : 11/06/2016 4:09 pm

I also question why the doctor would be offering you free treatment. Either he/she is a genuinely kind person and sees how you're scarring is effecting you; is trying a technique/device out that they aren't familiar with; or like somethingsomethingagain said maybe the doctor is trying to rope you into some kind of package treatment plan with the promise that results will come after a series.
Either way, I hope you get to a place where you are content with your skin. And as a side note, find out which needling device is being used in the doctors office because some of the electric ones drag and can cause further skin issues.

MemberMember
(@mcpk)

Posted : 11/06/2016 5:19 pm

Hey Simon,
check out my topicfor some before and afters. It is not perfect I noticed it today when I took the after pictures but I can live with that and it will continue to get better with time. Link: /topic/350431-what-kind-of-scarring-is-this/?comment-3483844&do=embed">
1) You can fix the bad healing with your good diet. If your bad ability to heal is you greatest concern then you will realise in a few months that it will start to get better. and always remember that you can still be attractive to other people (they do not look as close at you as you do) I know this takes time to realise but one day you will.
2) The thing that is really unattractive is acne itself . If you get clean skin through your diet you have already made the biggest step.
3) You scars will improve by minumum 80% and wont be as noticable as they are right now.
4) Attractivness is more about the charisma and if you find your true purpose of life and become happy.for example  just start working out until you can do 30 pull ups and 100 kilo benchpress 10 times and I will guarentee you that you do not give a single fuck about your scars when you will have reached that goal.
5) look at all those famous people who have acne scars ( you probably have not realised because you do not check others faces that detailed.you just assume that they are perfect but they are not (brad pitt or diego simione <-- noticed it when bayern lost its cl  semifinal :(

Please try to be more positve about your situation , life can hit much harder

MemberMember
(@angelinna)

Posted : 11/06/2016 6:44 pm

On October 17, 2016 at 4:48 AM, Luke777 said:

On October 19, 2016 at 2:46 AM, TriedmanyThings said:
I am just afraid that after accutane, AND after I got all these treatments BEFORE 1-2 years my skin is forever damaged, that it can't heal well and therefore, only gets more ugly and ruined ...

I think it's better to treat scars sooner rather than later. My newer scars are almost non-existent thanks to PRP treatments, but I've only seen minor improvement with my older scars.

Should you wait after isotretinoin to treat acne with laser?

Dermatology Times editorial advisor, Dr. Elaine Siegfried continues the discussion on isotretinoin with Jim Leyden, M.D., emeritus professor of dermatology at the University of Pennsylvania. In this final segment, the two discuss whether a waiting period is necessary before treating acne scars. http://dermatologytimes.modernmedicine.com/dermatology-times/news/should-you-wait-after-isotretinoin-treat-acne-laser

Dr. Siegfried:A topic that is getting more publication recently and is relevant for my patients is the issue about patients who have had their acne clear but have residual scarring. What can you do about scarring? Is a wait period required prior to performing microdermabrasion, dermabrasion or laser therapy?

Dr. Leyden:I dont see the need for the long wait period given that the pharmacokinetics of isotretinoin (Accutane) is that its out of the system in five days. However, the basis of the first pronouncement that you should wait for six months (later it was changed to a year) was a retrospective study of how patients did post-isotretinoin with dermabrasion. These dermatologists felt that the patients did not do as well as they would expect normally. For a typical dermabrasion on a non-acne patient, they acknowledged that they pre-treat the skin with topical Retin-A (tretinoin) and that has been shown to enhance re-epithelialization, but they believed there was a difference. This just got declared but it never made any sense to me, particularly in view of the pretreatment with topical retinoid.

Dr. Siegfried:There were some studies that were recently published that looked at the impact of early versus delayed laser treatment and theres absolutely no difference.

Dr. Leyden:There shouldnt be.

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 11/07/2016 10:02 am

17 hours ago, Yola4 said:

I also question why the doctor would be offering you free treatment. Either he/she is a genuinely kind person and sees how you're scarring is effecting you; is trying a technique/device out that they aren't familiar with; or like somethingsomethingagain said maybe the doctor is trying to rope you into some kind of package treatment plan with the promise that results will come after a series. 
Either way, I hope you get to a place where you are content with your skin. And as a side note, find out which needling device is being used in the doctors office because some of the electric ones drag and can cause further skin issues. 

He will treat me for free!! because of the fail subcision... and he does dermapen? don't know if its good or safe !! :/ 

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 12/16/2016 6:27 am

15356999_10211234870005524_950282756_n.jpg
BEFORE SUBCISION TREATMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15555803_10211234870245530_952433371_n.jpg

15592434_10211234870925547_378011691_n.jpg

7 MONTHS AFTER SUBCISION TREATMENT!!!!!!!!
GIANT NEW LINE LUMBS.. it fells hard to touch and look like new scar just a big ass one... right after the subcision I was purple for months and had hematoma / blood collection under the skin many months after.. the doctor was 2 aggresive or my skin is just the worst ever in the world, after the powerfull Matrix RF laser, that I believe melted some of my fat on my face, so my skin on my face is just bone and skin/many scars... nothing to work or heal with :( "love" life....

the red ones are 2 new pimples... I know

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 12/16/2016 6:47 am

I believe the Matrix RF laser melted all my Elastin and collagen in my skin, and never returned.. so my skin will only worse from now on.... I am 22 and got it over 2 years ago... not fair.... my life is forever changed.. and that person I was before and my friends knew me as... are forever gone... I could live with the bad skin texture... But I got the bad skin texture AAAND a lot of scars.... that no treatment can help... that suchs and not fair..... I know many people have problems or been in a accidents so they got scars or so ever... but at least they dont have it on their face and look like a monster with many bad scars in a age 22.... when all young in my age enjoy x-mas and looking for nice clothes to new years eve and were to party (like I used to) I now try to fine a place, were I can be alone without anybody...
I havent seen my real friends for over 8 months... I am so lonely and miss my old life... I had a dream what I would be and work with, but know try to fine the way, were I dont see or meet people I know.... I could write and write, but it doesn't even matter... I am 22 and were life is just started for some, mine is just the start of a lonely and rough life...
sorry for the depressing text... my Xmas joy is just forever gone with my skin ..

MemberMember
(@ninibol)

Posted : 12/16/2016 10:03 am

Please believe me that from an outside perspective your scars are barely noticeable. Believe the people who say that you are attractive, because you are. I teach at a college and so many students have scars like yours - but usually I don't even notice (if I notice at all) until many weeks into the semester. And when I do notice, I just sympathize that they had to struggle with acne. I'm 36 now, and have acne in varying degrees through my life, but have few lasting scars.

Those who are posting negative comments about how scars will ruin your life are also in a dark place, but scars do not need to ruin your life. You need to work on healing yourself. See a therapist and maybe try anti-depressants. When you feel better about yourself (whatever your skin looks like), reach out to your friends. Start applying for jobs. At 22, you're young. There's lots of time to turn things around.

Noa27 liked
MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 02/02/2017 11:48 pm

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

My skin after accutane, years ago.... 1 aggressive matrix rf laser , 1 fraxel, 1 dermaroller and last and worst decision 1 subcision!!!!

my skin after accutane doesn't producere Oil AS before... Healing is bad!! Should'nt have done accutane or at least all the treatments after accutane! For My (that time) NOT so bad scars!!

nov besides the scars! My skin is more old, ruined and Think there is somelike psoarasis look-a-like On My cheek...

my other cheek is also bad In a different Way!!

peace,

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 02/03/2017 2:30 am

I Would Lie if i didn't say most days In the week Are rough and tuff.... I uset too look fit but now, have lost over 7kg and thats a lot, When I am tall and skinny builded!!

I have made a goal to My self and Life now! To do gym AS before.. Just get more fittere and bigger than ever before (healthy Way !! No roiids!)
and Maybe fine the joy of Life again, AS before My depression...

my skin Will never look like My scars looked before the treatments.. But Maybe the gym and healthy Wright gain, make My skin look more fredag/healthy/happy with all the New scars of Course!!
... But also, first prio.. I hopefully Can get more happy In My mind, In My life again!

too all the ones with some scars! Dont Do treatments!! 2 biiig cons!! And Can get Worse!!! Like mine did!!

love and positive mind Simon

MemberMember
(@i-mad)

Posted : 02/04/2017 5:02 am

Would you do fillers? I have done tca cross 2x fraxel, picosure, radio frequency. I think my some of my scars improved by 20-35%, i have been doing single needling and stamping after that and suctioning the next day for a week, I think that will stop the scars coming back.

The derms are out there to make that money, so i don't feel comfortable going back there either, just doing this needling crap.