Notifications
Clear all

my story.... :/can't live with it anymore...

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 02/09/2017 10:57 am

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

some New pics of My shitty skin... :(:/ In maj its 1 year after the shitty subcision treatment that made My skin Worse ...

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 02/09/2017 11:14 am

Not sure if my healing is fucked up thanks to accutane..... 

but maybe I will try needling, in 2-3 years after I have doing some healthy fat and muscle gaining, with healthy diet with fitness/ gym .... I can nothing but hope, and fight for it..... 

everyday Is a fight :( 

Мyth liked
MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 02/09/2017 11:52 am

I don't see any signs in your skin illustrating poor healing.

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 02/09/2017 12:32 pm

If you have seen my pics before and RIGHT after the subcision :( I did get a big purple/ red hematoma on both cheeks and they stayed there for some time, infact, a month or 2 ... and now, the skin were it has been, seems different... the skin condition... and all the places he been working with the nodules and even the small small injection :( I got new scars, holes look a like... sorry for the long reply... simon :( 

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/09/2017 12:53 pm

26 minutes ago, TriedmanyThings said:

If you have seen my pics before and RIGHT after the subcision :( I did get a big purple/ red hematoma on both cheeks and they stayed there for some time, infact, a month or 2 ... and now, the skin were it has been, seems different... the skin condition... and all the places he been working with the nodules and even the small small injection :( I got new scars, holes look a like... sorry for the long reply... simon :( 

You want hematoma, this brings collagen (filling in the subcision), some doctors have you take a asprin before they subcise. This is common 2 month healing time. Hypertrophic scar healing is your bodies ablity to heal, but bumps are expected after subcision. Needling and TCA peels (alternate every month) is all I would be trying out in your case. It's surface issues. How is subcision going to change shallow areas. This is textural. This is probably the biggest issue with acne scar suffers, the want perfect texture. This just isn't possible. Especially if the epidermis and dermis have been thinned down (laser). The most a scar suffer can get improvement wise is 50%. Many wish they had skin like yours.  ;-P

The thing that looks like it could be corrected the best is the PIE by V-beam vascular laser, it would get rid of the red spots. This would help the most to even out the color.

If you want to go drastic find a doctor who has done hundreds of classic dermabration with a diamond file to soften the scars. It's bloody, long down time, and depends on his pictures and skills doing it before (facial plastic surgeon).  

https://www.realself.com/review/jacksonville-fl-dermabrasion-acne-scars-amp-hyper-pigmentation?offset=1

I see some volume loss in your cheeks, you can do sculptra which helps rebuild collagen (it's not a volume filler). Or as you are saying bulk up (gym) with fat to lessen the scars. You seem slim in the face (cheek) or like you have had fat loss / atrophy.

Finally none of this will be perfect, and that does suck, it would help to see a  therapist., this would help more than the small percentage of improvement you can expect from these treatments.   

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 02/09/2017 1:08 pm

WHY DONT U JUST PUT ON FKING MAKEUP DUDE? INSTEAD OF WASTING MONEY ON THAT BULLSHIT JSUT PUT ON MAKEUP AND BE HAPPY

36 minutes ago, TriedmanyThings said:

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 02/10/2017 1:57 am

12 hours ago, DandyTsunami said:

WHY DONT U JUST PUT ON FKING MAKEUP DUDE? INSTEAD OF WASTING MONEY ON THAT BULLSHIT JSUT PUT ON MAKEUP AND BE HAPPY

I think my scars are too deep and unatural/acne scars like "normal" :( scars in face :( after that stupid subcision :/ It will maybe only remove the redness..

13 hours ago, beautifulambition said:
You want hematoma, this brings collagen (filling in the subcision), some doctors have you take a asprin before they subcise. This is common 2 month healing time. Hypertrophic scar healing is your bodies ablity to heal, but bumps are expected after subcision. Needling and TCA peels (alternate every month) is all I would be trying out in your case. It's surface issues. How is subcision going to change shallow areas. This is textural. This is probably the biggest issue with acne scar suffers, the want perfect texture. This just isn't possible. Especially if the epidermis and dermis have been thinned down (laser). The most a scar suffer can get improvement wise is 50%. Many wish they had skin like yours.  ;-P

The thing that looks like it could be corrected the best is the PIE by V-beam vascular laser, it would get rid of the red spots. This would help the most to even out the color.

If you want to go drastic find a doctor who has done hundreds of classic dermabration with a diamond file to soften the scars. It's bloody, long down time, and depends on his pictures and skills doing it before (facial plastic surgeon).  

https://www.realself.com/review/jacksonville-fl-dermabrasion-acne-scars-amp-hyper-pigmentation?offset=1

I see some volume loss in your cheeks, you can do sculptra which helps rebuild collagen (it's not a volume filler). Or as you are saying bulk up (gym) with fat to lessen the scars. You seem slim in the face (cheek) or like you have had fat loss / atrophy.

Finally none of this will be perfect, and that does suck, it would help to see a  therapist., this would help more than the small percentage of improvement you can expect from these treatments.   

yea I believe my ski is thinned down :( thanks to accutane and a dumb ass laser with too much power :(:( I hope maybe If I gain a lot of healty weight and muscle it could maybe be a little more healty... 

as you said, If have loss a looot of weight because a depression I got because of my skin and the treatment that fucked up my skin big time ... :(

I know my skin would never be like every other normal guy.... but even if 30% could have been done on me face, I would cry of happiness.... I would even take my skin, from BEFORE the subcision back, with no doubt and be happy ... the subcision have made my scars more noticeable... the nodule have some how pushed the scar more down my skin ... 

Why the fuck, did I pay a doctor to stick me in my face....with nodules.... I am stupid....

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 02/10/2017 2:18 am

question If I am really tall and skinny? Can it have a bad side effect on the skin on your body ? I know it doesn't remove my scars if I gain healthy weight/muscle.. but overall? skin condition?

I don't know what it calls in the US or other countries. but I am 194 cm and my weight 80 kg ... is that too skinny ? I still have muscle from when I did gym, but haven't doing fitness/gymserious or even diet with the minimum of calories for NOT dropping weight in over 6 month... since BEFORE my subcision...

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/10/2017 5:28 am

Fatty faces hide scars, also fat injections / grafting are a thing in the face. I am your height and weigh less than you 😉 IF your starving yourself or not getting proper vitamins / minerals/ food maybe, or smoking, but someone any weight can have this. I've seen guys with bad scars who are 200cm. You heal poorly. Your skin shows the stress of your depression. If anything weight or filler will help it. But also you have a texture issue, filler does nothing for texture, ... microneedle and tca peels. All of the improvement will take year(s)to get, it always does, nothing is quick.

Have you considered anti depressants?

MemberMember
(@dandytsunami)

Posted : 02/10/2017 1:28 pm

11 hours ago, TriedmanyThings said:
I think my scars are too deep and unatural/acne scars like "normal" :( scars in face :( after that stupid subcision :/ It will maybe only remove the redness.. yea I believe my ski is thinned down :( thanks to accutane and a dumb ass laser with too much power :(:( I hope maybe If I gain a lot of healty weight and muscle it could maybe be a little more healty... 

as you said, If have loss a looot of weight because a depression I got because of my skin and the treatment that fucked up my skin big time ... :(

I know my skin would never be like every other normal guy.... but even if 30% could have been done on me face, I would cry of happiness.... I would even take my skin, from BEFORE the subcision back, with no doubt and be happy ... the subcision have made my scars more noticeable... the nodule have some how pushed the scar more down my skin ... 

Why the fuck, did I pay a doctor to stick me in my face....with nodules.... I am stupid....

Dude there are poor fillers i am pretty sure that will cover them

MemberMember
(@adeel2111)

Posted : 02/10/2017 3:08 pm

Bro i can feel you.. you are not the only one. At the moment i have acne, and my acne is quite bad condition. I am preparing myself of the scars ill be facing the next months... It sucks and i dont know how to live with it. I am quite depressed myself. Everyday i wake up with thinking "fuck my life" and everyday i fall asleep with saying "fuck my life." I am not trying to sound unthankfull but ... acne has changed my perspective of life.

MemberMember
(@soniainc)

Posted : 02/10/2017 7:11 pm

Scars don't seem that deep, maybe go for damabrasion? Or silicone filler?

MemberMember
(@accutaneeuser)

Posted : 02/12/2017 8:18 am

how did accutane fuck up your skin? it actually looks so clear and you would have gotten those scars in the future anyway. it's just that accutane got rid of your acne in a short period of time and if you didn't go on accutane you would still be suffering with acne and scars..how bad would it be? another thing, a vegan diet or a healthy diet won't even touch your acne if its hormonal or genetic.. i tried all of those healthy diets for a loooooong time and i still had bad acne..i eneded up being on accutane HOPING to get completely clear by the end of my course.
also.. your scars are noticeable yes, but they are not bad and they shouldn't bother you. a lot of guys in my school have the exact same scars and they are so attractive and confident that you don't even give a fuck about some stupid scars on their faces. stop wasting your time and money and just live your life and learn how to accept yourself the way you are. who gives a fuck if everyone around you has clear skin? those people with clear perfect skin are boring anyway and they all look the same.but you are different and special. your scars shouldn't bother you or ruin your life. your scars should give you character. wear them proudly.

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 04/19/2017 4:58 am

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

my skin from different views... Hate My skin! SOOO UN-atractive 

dont Think My skin Can do any producere to help, after one aggressive laser .... :( My skin is dead inside I quess...

MemberMember
(@triedmanythings)

Posted : 04/19/2017 5:23 am

I believe I Got DNA damage In the skin of My Face! Somekind of elastin and collagen Loss from det matrix rf laser :( and therefore NOT Can help My skin ever with any dermaroller or what so ever treatment! My skin just Gonna get ugly and more aging than other My age! Thanks 2 that ...

MemberMember
(@incepticon)

Posted : 01/30/2018 4:12 pm

@TriedmanyThings hvem har behandlet dig i Danmark? Er det Emil Henningsen.
Desuden synes jeg du overdriver det alt for meget. Fokusere p¥ det gode i dit liv makker. Folk der d¸mmer dig udfra et par akne ar er ikke din tid v¦rd. ;)

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/30/2018 4:48 pm

I wouldnt use dermaroller on your skin,if you gonna use needling at home by hand use dermastamp but its best to do tca peels also,alternate dermastamp wait 1 month then tca peel at 15% then wait a month,then needle again then do 20% peel assuming you heal ok,then wait a month then needle then wait a month then do a 25% peel but wait 6 weeks.

subcision works but its best with fillers,if no filler then suction 3x a day for 10 days.i did subcision myself and notice difference after first time,currently healing from 2nd treatment.

your skin reminds me of what mine use to be like and i been at it a year now with results,maybe you think you do it once and its gone?no,you got to do it periodically right treatment over long time.
:)

MemberMember
(@leon1994)

Posted : 02/01/2018 1:24 pm

I had the same. Sub and filler will fix it right up. But it's very expensive :)

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 02/01/2018 10:05 pm

Dude, your scars are not that bad. Serious. Use dermablend or something similar to cover the red spots.

Seal has some big scars and it doesn't stop him from being a celebrity.

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 02/02/2018 12:02 am

I dunno why you folks dig up a post that's nearly 10 months old as if the dude is still around. 

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 02/02/2018 12:10 am

You have Inception to thank for that. Maybe to see if there is hope.

MemberMember
(@incepticon)

Posted : 02/02/2018 12:46 pm

@Sirius Leebecause he went through subcision in Denmark so i was wondering who did the operation in Denmark. If im going to invest thousands of dollars into my scar revision i think it's relevant to hear about the doctor that are performing those from actual patients.

MemberMember
(@scarright)

Posted : 02/03/2018 6:24 am

Maybe private message the poster? I'm not sure he is going to check this thread

MemberMember
(@eva_li)

Posted : 02/03/2018 2:15 pm

On 02/02/2018 at 6:46 PM, incepticon said:
@Sirius Leebecause he went through subcision in Denmark so i was wondering who did the operation in Denmark. If im going to invest thousands of dollars into my scar revision i think it's relevant to hear about the doctor that are performing those from actual patients.

oh I messaged him months ago, precisely from the same reason as you. to check who performed the subcision. he did not get back to me.

however, since that I came across multliple threads and posts by this guy and it's not hard to figure out that he has some serious mental health issues. it s not easy on any of us but this is wayyy out there.
I never could see what his issue with the subcision outcome was - how did it make his mild scarring worse? Sorry but I didnt get it.

SO seriously @incepticonjust chill and go to talk to Emil, especially when you re near him. He s a pro.

MemberMember
(@ripmyskin)

Posted : 01/13/2019 5:15 pm

Bruh trust me your fine. Just be glad it's not as bad as what I got. 

15474173825884017204353233178113.jpg

15474174983103016752817818935258.jpg