Notifications
Clear all

my story.... :/can't live with it anymore...

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 01/14/2019 12:15 pm

@Ripmyskin

Hi there, ... I can try to help you if you post your own forum post topic.

Your not like anyone else on these forums. I cannot over-analyze every choice, health concern, and action done in your life. It all depends on how you heal. I Get your frustration.

No scar case is the same, we are not clones, one person could do a million procedures and not be you, your all different ages, ethnic backgrounds, healing capabilities, plans for treatment, outcomes, different surgeons (they treat differently as well), etc, we could go on and on. The point being is never compare yourself to someone else. Sure you can learn from their experience but do we really know every single detail about what was done and why - no. If someone heals poorly or had a poor Dr they typically hang around here.

It can help a lot if you see a therapist because scars are not only external they also effect us internally. Talkspace offers a app for your smartphone to get unlimited therapy or you can see someone locally. therapy is half of the battle that many struggle with.

Goto a board certified Dr for help, ... if you want get 3 opinions and choose the one you like best. Your cases have nothing to do with each other or anyone else here, everyone is a individual with a different story.

It takes time and heal (this is a marathon and not a race, many do treatments every 3 months over 3 years time),... it's slow with lots of treatments.

The good news is the only real issue I see immediately with your skin is PIE or wounding - redness, this is not scarring. You can goto a Dr and get Vascular laser so the skin color matches. You have some light textural scarring that can be fixed with some acid peels or some laser. If you would like a more in depth treatment plan, post some pictures using shadows - directional lightingto show me the depth of your scars.

MemberMember
(@djlo)

Posted : 06/20/2020 12:07 am

On 9/14/2016 at 6:01 AM, beautifulambition said:

Your bad my guy

On 9/13/2016 at 9:35 AM, TriedmanyThings said:

tried rf Matrix laser (1), C02 laser(1) made my skin worse, dermaroller(1) think i got small line scars, Subcision(1) that ruined my skin for good ... 

If I knew years back accutane would fuck my skin and even life up, I would never have taking it, but I was not that smart to know, maybe a vegan diet would help. 
but now, I have thin skin with slow healing and easily scar... before the C02 laser, I was this happy guy, who talked to everbody and I was like the funny guy in class, did traning everday at gym, football twice a week, in the weekend I was out with my boys! I had 3 jobs, and future plans... even though I had the scars, but didn't think about treatments would made my skin worse...

I don't know why I am writing this... maybe because I am lonely, and people with beatiful skin, and NO scars .. even my friends I had before this do not understand...

I am trying anything to make my body healing better... Only vegan diet, with green juice and smoothie everyday! eating Oats, almonds, beans, drinking lots of water and hist! know it's not gonna remove my scars... but trying to make my skin healing better with healthy living.... normaly if you read and watch TV everywhere.. healthy diet will give you healthy skin and all that!!!! 

BUT hell no .. not if Accutane first have fucked your skin, liver up for good!!!

my skin after my last treatment (subcision, almost 3,5 MONTH AGO)

ygijghihui.jpg

I know what u feel man   Same thing happened to me i was only 21 and this pill  Ruin my life

MemberMember
(@djlo)

Posted : 06/20/2020 6:42 am

20200511_152025.jpg.a1d7f7af78d39e95aa4e266e86b00908.jpg

MemberMember
(@rnic2)

Posted : 06/20/2020 11:39 am

some subcision would fix those scars up nicely along with some co2

Djlo liked
MemberMember
(@djlo)

Posted : 06/20/2020 1:24 pm

1 hour ago, RNIC2 said:

Alright

1 hour ago, RNIC2 said:

Would it help for open pores as well

MemberMember
(@rnic2)

Posted : 06/20/2020 2:42 pm

i believe the Co2 would take care of those icepick scars and enlarged pores. after said treatments, i also think a chemical peel afterwords would also help with minimizing pore size