Notifications
Clear all

Subcision 🙂

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 04/27/2015 7:34 am

THe left one is the after right? DAMN your skin is looking good, great job!

MemberMember
(@bluedog88)

Posted : 04/27/2015 10:12 pm

wow great results! do you mind if I ask who your doctor is? you can pm me if you do not want to say it in the thread

also, a couple quick questions-

1. you mentioned that you had nodules after the first procedure. were these noticeable to other people, or just to touch?

2. how long were your 2 recoveries (without suction and with suction)? as in how long did it take for the procedure to not be noticeable to others?

MemberMember
(@ronron)

Posted : 04/28/2015 11:48 pm

Hi everyone!

As I promised, I am back to update you about the next steps, which I did in my scar fighting battle :)

I underwent another round of subcision and that was about 9 weeks ago. I attached a before and after picture to this post, so please have a look.

This time, I tried the suction machine after 4th day after the procedure. I suctioned approx 1 week. The results are really good for me. I did dermarolling about 7 weeks after the procedure. And I plan to do it every 6 weeks, as before.

I was on a normal diets. No supplements this time. I just avoided alcohol and of course no cigarettes.

I wanted to say, that the biggest contribution to my success made Robertitoo and Matt and of course all the rest of you with your tips and tricks :) Thank you very much!

Have a nice day :)

i'm assuming the left one is after. If so good job. :)

MemberMember
(@liberte)

Posted : 04/29/2015 5:02 am

wow great results! do you mind if I ask who your doctor is? you can pm me if you do not want to say it in the thread

also, a couple quick questions-

1. you mentioned that you had nodules after the first procedure. were these noticeable to other people, or just to touch?

2. how long were your 2 recoveries (without suction and with suction)? as in how long did it take for the procedure to not be noticeable to others?

I will say the name of the doctor, because I want to plan to make a big review on her anyway. I did my procedure in Singapore in Le Private Clinic and doctor was Eileen Lew. She was just amazing and very professional. She is so caring, patient and thorough. She is a perfectionist and that's who you want for your skin treatment.

The nodules were noticeable to others, it looked like a pimple, but it just wasn't red. But mostly - it was noticeable to me. Honestly, I didn't mind it that much. Especially, that I know, they don't make another scar and I knew, that they WILL disappear (from my previous experience). I recommend needling for the nodules - they are gone 10 after the needeling procedure. At least in my case. I will continue needling until I will reach my goal 95% scar clear skin. I still might go for another round of subcision, however I want a bit break from drastic procedures for a while.

The recovery took me like 1-2 weeks. The worst are the days 1, 2 and 3. Well, 5 days after you are able to wear makeup, so when I needed to go to work, I put a lot of makeup and it was ok. After 2 weeks the redness was just mild. With or without suction - I don't think, there is a big difference in recovery. Suction machine can make you bruises though, but it doesn't matter, whether you had the procedure before, it make bruises on a healthy skin.

I strongly recommend the suction machine.

Good luck to all of you!

Hi everyone!

As I promised, I am back to update you about the next steps, which I did in my scar fighting battle :)

I underwent another round of subcision and that was about 9 weeks ago. I attached a before and after picture to this post, so please have a look.

This time, I tried the suction machine after 4th day after the procedure. I suctioned approx 1 week. The results are really good for me. I did dermarolling about 7 weeks after the procedure. And I plan to do it every 6 weeks, as before.

I was on a normal diets. No supplements this time. I just avoided alcohol and of course no cigarettes.

I wanted to say, that the biggest contribution to my success made Robertitoo and Matt and of course all the rest of you with your tips and tricks :) Thank you very much!

Have a nice day :)

i'm assuming the left one is after. If so good job. :)

Yes, sorry, my mistake :) The left one is after and the right one is before.

RonRon and Robertitoo liked
MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 04/29/2015 6:35 am

Clearly visible improvement, great job!

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 04/29/2015 8:17 am

Amazing! First, major respect for coming back and updating all of us. That should be commended by itself. This looks like significant improvement and the remaining scars appear very minor. Congrats, you must be over the moon about this.

This just adds more weight to the experiences of many users here, that subcision + suction is an inexpensive and effective method, without all of the downsides of other procedures.

Liberte liked
MemberMember
(@emhfali)

Posted : 04/29/2015 9:54 am

@liberte

which 'suction machine' did you use? same as robertitoo mentioned in his theard?

great results so far..hopefully it stays that way !

MemberMember
(@liberte)

Posted : 05/02/2015 3:55 am

@liberte

which 'suction machine' did you use? same as robertitoo mentioned in his theard?

great results so far..hopefully it stays that way !

I used a manual suction machine made for chinese cupping method. I used the smallest cup available (it came with 10 different sizes). It was around 25 USD

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 05/02/2015 6:21 am

that's the one I used after my older one fell and broke haha.

Liberte liked
MemberMember
(@anewhaven)

Posted : 01/06/2016 9:18 pm

Hi Liberte,

congratulations to you. Hope you are still around. Can I ask you something?

1) have you done your 3rd subcision?
2) do you think the arnica cream is working to lessen your bruises?
3) you have mentioned you used suction. I'm having the same cupping as yours. What protocol did you follow? Like how many times a day? How many seconds is each suctioning?
4) this is the most important question of all. What post ops daily regime do you use on your face? Creams? Sunblock? I am super sensitive to a lot of moisturizers.

thanks. I hope to hear from you again.