Notifications
Clear all

Tca Cross For Nose Scar

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/07/2014 9:43 pm

Hi everyone. I am planning to do a TCA cross. Just want to know the exact procedure how to do this. Should the TCA be rinsed off after apllied to the scar? Please let me know. THank you. The scar location is at the nose.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/07/2014 10:14 pm

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/08/2014 9:38 pm

I just watched the video. It shows on how to apply the TCA and the video ende. Do we have to leave the TCA at the scar? Or should it be rinsed? If it needs to be rinsed, what should I use? Please let us know. Thank you. :)

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/15/2014 10:01 pm

Bump. Anyone out there who had done TCA Cross method and would like to share how it's done? I just purchased a 30% strength. I have read it needs to be rinsed off after 4 minutes, after the acid is applied on scar. Thank you and responses are greatly appreciated. :)

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/15/2014 10:38 pm

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/22/2014 9:53 pm

Thanks robertitoo. I just perforemed a 7.5% TCA Cross on my nose scar. The scar location is located at my upper left side of the nostril. The location where nose rings are usually placed. I felt a mild itch and frosted a bit. Aftrr 5 minutes I neutralized it with baking soda. It seems lije it is back to normal now. Will wait for the next days to see what will happen next. :)

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/30/2014 7:05 am

Hi everyone! The 7.5% TCA seem to do nothing on my nose scar. I also applied 15% to my chicken pox scar and made my skin peel after a week. During the 1st few days it made my scar look like plastic.

Will still keep you posted. :)

MemberMember
(@tothemoonandback)

Posted : 12/30/2014 1:22 pm

You need at least 20%, but it's good practice to start with less if you're inexperienced.

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/30/2014 5:55 pm

You said! I am actually happy I just tried the least concentrations. When you mentioned 20%, do you think it would make the scar scab? Have you done this method before?

Thank you!

You need at least 20%, but it's good practice to start with less if you're inexperienced.

MemberMember
(@tothemoonandback)

Posted : 12/31/2014 12:08 am

I haven't tried it, but I've read it's the minimum concentration for some kind of results to show over the span of 6 months if you do it a couple of weeks apart.

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/31/2014 1:31 am

Wow. I used 30%. Meaning I could get positive results with this already? And not go for higher concentrations? :)

I haven't tried it, but I've read it's the minimum concentration for some kind of results to show over the span of 6 months if you do it a couple of weeks apart.

MemberMember
(@tothemoonandback)

Posted : 12/31/2014 9:20 pm

Wow. I used 30%. Meaning I could get positive results with this already? And not go for higher concentrations? :)

Yes, with repeated and prolonged use.

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 01/04/2015 7:56 pm

Wow. I used 30%. Meaning I could get positive results with this already? And not go for higher concentrations?

Yes, with repeated and prolonged use.

Hi to the moon and back! It's been a week now and I guess I am already seeing progress at nose scars! The scab fell off immediately after 4 days from what I remember. During that time, the scar seemed to look like it stayed the same, if not wider. But now it filled by 20% I guess! :) I am very happy with the results. :)

hi robertitoo! Thanks for sharing ideas regarding TCA! It is actually helping my scars! :)

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 01/16/2015 9:20 am

Bump. :)