Notifications
Clear all

My Little Experience And Some Help

MemberMember
(@warmachine507)

Posted : 12/08/2014 8:11 pm

hi everyone i`d like to share my history with you all

Im 23 years old and i started having acne problems since 15 because but it was nothing to worry about just a few pimples and nothing more

but at the age of 17-18 i started breaking out more frecuently and i started having a mid acne problem but i didn`t pay atenttion at all , then at the age of 20 i realized that i have a problem and i was looking for a professional tu help me solve it

i have used a lot of different kind of anti acne lotions an all kind of soaps , natural remedies but anything worked on me , tired of my situation i went to a dermatologist and we agreed to try isotretinoin ( after i did my research ) to make the long story short

i used the medication 4 months @ 20 mg everyday and its not that bad as the people says , it worked wonders on me and it cured me like 85-92% of 100% everything was perfect while i was using it, the only side effects that i experienced was dry lips/facial skin, a little backache when lifting heavy things , thirstyness and an initial bad breakout thats it I would recomend it to everyone under supervition of a doctor and with any doubt i would use it again

now that i have solved one part of my problem the oter part remains, it is the scars and hyperpigmentation that i have carried all these years and i`d like to hear what can you recommend me to erase those scars

in my case it is not a bad case of scaring they are mainly inmy cheeks and most of them are rolling scars and a few ice box , they are not deep just a few exceptions

i was thinking in a deep threatment like TCA peel , co2 lazer or phenol peel what you guys recommend or have tried ?

lenlenlen liked
MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 12/08/2014 9:28 pm

hi everyone i`d like to share my history with you all

Im 23 years old and i started having acne problems since 15 because but it was nothing to worry about just a few pimples and nothing more

but at the age of 17-18 i started breaking out more frecuently and i started having a mid acne problem but i didn`t pay atenttion at all , then at the age of 20 i realized that i have a problem and i was looking for a professional tu help me solve it

i have used a lot of different kind of anti acne lotions an all kind of soaps , natural remedies but anything worked on me , tired of my situation i went to a dermatologist and we agreed to try isotretinoin ( after i did my research ) to make the long story short

i used the medication 4 months @ 20 mg everyday and its not that bad as the people says , it worked wonders on me and it cured me like 85-92% of 100% everything was perfect while i was using it, the only side effects that i experienced was dry lips/facial skin, a little backache when lifting heavy things , thirstyness and an initial bad breakout thats it I would recomend it to everyone under supervition of a doctor and with any doubt i would use it again

now that i have solved one part of my problem the oter part remains, it is the scars and hyperpigmentation that i have carried all these years and i`d like to hear what can you recommend me to erase those scars

in my case it is not a bad case of scaring they are mainly inmy cheeks and most of them are rolling scars and a few ice box , they are not deep just a few exceptions

i was thinking in a deep threatment like TCA peel , co2 lazer or phenol peel what you guys recommend or have tried ?

you might want to talk to mr matt or rob x. They had success in treating scars. But if your major problem is only shallow scars, keeping yourself hydrated with water and eating lots fruits and veggies would help your skin heal. :) Hope I helped.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 12/09/2014 7:58 am

Depends on what type of scarring you have... post a pic, only an area if you're self conscious.