Notifications
Clear all

My 95% success!!!

MemberMember
(@optimistic)

Posted : 10/22/2006 2:48 pm

Ylem it's good to hear that ur not giving up hope yet! I felt so bad for u after reading one of ur recent posts. You'll find a cure don't give up, b optimistic, and stay as determined as u are.

:)

MemberMember
(@tricia)

Posted : 10/22/2006 11:17 pm

I think there will always be problems some have with the silicone allergies but there have been many with the silicone in their faces for 30 years with no probs. It's a risk but apparently a small one from my research, it probably won't ever get FDA approved for the cosmetic reasons because the risk does involve such harsh consequences.

MemberMember
(@peqkx)

Posted : 10/23/2006 12:37 am

any before/after pics?

MemberMember
(@scarface78)

Posted : 10/23/2006 6:35 pm

Has anyone in had silicone micro injections from Dr. Forrest Brown in Dallas, TX? I've been quoted from Dr. Brown's office and am wondering if anyone else has or has heard of the results?

Thanks!!

MemberMember
(@datura)

Posted : 10/23/2006 7:32 pm

Does anyone here know where the original poster got this done? I apologize if I missed it somewhere in the thread. I'm assuming she doesn't post here anymore. Hell, I wouldn't either if my skin was all better. lol.

MemberMember
(@ylem)

Posted : 10/23/2006 8:08 pm

Does anyone here know where the original poster got this done? I apologize if I missed it somewhere in the thread. I'm assuming she doesn't post here anymore. Hell, I wouldn't either if my skin was all better. lol.

I actually noticed she was last active on 10/20/2006. Very mysterious to find this one out. Either she's just here to help others out or she has once again become distressed over her scars, making silicone ineffective. Rebellygrl, where are you?? Please post!!

MemberMember
(@rupert)

Posted : 10/24/2006 2:58 pm

^^ I saw this info the other day and Pmed her to ask rebellygirl if she still pleased with her results. I haven't heard anything back yet. Will post if do. :D

MemberMember
(@ylem)

Posted : 10/24/2006 8:14 pm

^^ I saw this info the other day and Pmed her to ask rebellygirl if she still pleased with her results. I haven't heard anything back yet. Will post if do. :D

Thanks a bunch. I also pmed her over a week ago and also have not heard anything back. I don't want to say I am smelling a rat here yet. I really hope her improvement has held up, and would love for her to come back to the boards and post about the microdroplet again.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 06/17/2013 5:09 pm

bump

MemberMember
(@acnescar123)

Posted : 06/17/2013 6:19 pm

bump

Why would you bump a 7 year old thread?

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 06/17/2013 6:59 pm

bump

Why would you bump a 7 year old thread?

because it is a interesting read and for newcomers that come on here with no knowledge of certain treatments. this treatment could be the answer to alot of peoples scarring but if they dont kno about it yet they will after reading the op expereince

MemberMember
(@john777)

Posted : 06/17/2013 10:05 pm

Yes, I agree with NO_HOPE, as I am one of the newcomers that is seeking answers and information in general on possibilities for my own treatment. I would be very interested in a "7 year update" from a person who had a very positive experience with a silicon filler, which is a technique that many may not consider a wise choice based on threads that I have read. I would be interested to know if you still feel your improvement was 95% percent, if you have had to get additional treatments as you have aged, if there has been unexpected complications, if you have done any additional treatments from other scar removal techniques since then, and perhaps most of all, would you have chosen the same path of treatment if given the opportunity. It is very rare that one gets to hear a "seven year update" on any type of scar treatment.... and I would read it very gratefully... You may have relayed some of this information in other threads you post on, so it may be out there, but I have not seen anything... I am hoping you do provide an update on this "old" thread, and am very much looking forward to reading what you post!

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 06/19/2013 12:32 am

Yes, I agree with NO_HOPE, as I am one of the newcomers that is seeking answers and information in general on possibilities for my own treatment. I would be very interested in a "7 year update" from a person who had a very positive experience with a silicon filler, which is a technique that many may not consider a wise choice based on threads that I have read. I hwould be interested to know if you still feel your improvement was 95% percent, if you have had to get additional treatments as you have aged, if there has been unexpected complications, if you have done any additional treatments from other scar removal techniques since then, and perhaps most of all, would you have chosen the same path of treatment if given the opportunity. It is very rare that one gets to hear a "seven year update" on any type of scar treatment.... and I would read it very gratefully... You may have relayed some of this information in other threads you post on, so it may be out there, but I have not seen anything... I am hoping you do provide an update on this "old" thread, and am very much looking forward to reading what you post!

right on john! im glad bumping this old thread was helpful. i too would also love to hear from the OP to get a update. updates are super valuable!

MemberMember
(@acnescar123)

Posted : 06/19/2013 1:13 am

Dr. Lam is considered the best silicone doctor in the US for acne scars. He has a bunch of posts about it on his forum + before and afters on his site. If you are interested in it - then go check out his site. Personally speaking, I wasn't too impressed (when factoring in the risks of silicone).

MemberMember
(@hiddy-cheeks)

Posted : 06/19/2013 1:45 am