Notifications
Clear all

27/yo Male Started Accutane Today

MemberMember
(@mjri94)

Posted : 05/08/2013 4:15 pm

I'm on the 'tane as well and its pretty tough but no pain no gain right? You have proved that! Congratulations on such a good result :)

MemberMember
(@waseem-abbas)

Posted : 07/18/2013 1:28 pm

3 Months post accutane

Alright, I just saw a post from Acne.org on facebook and thought that I should update my log :P coz only one thing will get you back to this forum that is acne on your face and thanks to accutane that I'm all cleared. It's great, nothing on my skin for 3 months of post accutane, every single sign of accutane has gone, no back pain. I'm living a happy life, partying, hanging out with full of confidence, taking photos (closeups) with my phone :P

I wish all of you very best who are currently on accutane. Hang in there and stay positive and you will see drastic results, not over night but by the end of your course. It takes time.

Cheers :)

MemberMember
(@waseem-abbas)

Posted : 02/24/2014 7:27 am

Hey Taners! :) My friend who referred me to this site rightly said, "you will never get back to the site once you finish off your course" and he was spot on.

Just to let some of you know who are currently on accutane or planning to get on that I'm all cleared now, its almost 1 and a half year of post accutane and I never ever had any tiny little breakout since then. The spots are gone so are the after effects. If anyone of you wants any type of help regarding your course, I'm here to respond.

Cheers

MemberMember
(@gdubsss)

Posted : 12/26/2014 12:31 am

unreal

MemberMember
(@sofieeeeeeeee)

Posted : 01/23/2017 7:46 pm

this story made me so happy. i am on day 21and currently suffering from my ib (day 5 of ib) and its bad. i just feel so sad and makeup makes it look worse so i've been hiding in my room for all these 5 days. after reading this story i just got so happy and excited i can't wait till i can be as clear as you

MemberMember
(@waseem-abbas)

Posted : 12/20/2018 2:49 am

On 1/24/2017 at 5:46 AM, sofieeeeeeeee said:

this story made me so happy. i am on day 21and currently suffering from my ib (day 5 of ib)  and its bad. i just feel so sad and makeup makes it look worse so i've been hiding in my room for all these 5 days. after reading this story i just got so happy and excited i can't wait till i can be as clear as you ¤ï¸

Hey sofie, 

How are you doing? Sorry I couldnt manage to see your message. How is your acne? I am all clear since I left the accutane. Accutane has actually saved me and it did wonders for me, it changed my life and has given me hope. 

This is how I look now after 6 years of accutane. 

IMG_6707.JPG

MemberMember
(@will_from_barcelona)

Posted : 12/20/2018 11:24 am

Looking good my man!

MemberMember
(@anotheruglyboy)

Posted : 05/11/2019 8:44 am

Hey man your story gives me hope. Though my acne is not that severe but I too get those white pustules on my chin, above the upper lip & between the eyebrows. I don't want to go on antibiotics anymore as they don't seem to be permanent solution. Pls guide me.