Notifications
Clear all

found homeopathic pills that actually work...

MemberMember
(@red)

Posted : 07/11/2004 7:56 pm

i didnt get your message, still says i have 0.

as for oil, while i was on it i'd say it reduced by about half. my face still got shiny during the day, but it happened several hours later than usual and to less extent. now its hard to say, i had to be outside in florida heat almost every day the whole week so i cant really determine whats causing the shine, oil or sweat.

MemberMember
(@alba)

Posted : 07/11/2004 10:11 pm

Thanks for your reply ReD... I don't know what to do with my oil. Nothing stops it... I would do anything to get rid of it...

Regards.

MemberMember
(@dreamjob243)

Posted : 07/11/2004 10:56 pm

[Edited link out]

[Edited link out]

Product Description:

Acne Relief is a homeopathic formulation to help clear existing blemishes while preventing future acne breakouts. Clears & treats existing acne pimples, helps prevent new acne pimples form forming. Homeopathic Medicine is a safe treatment alternative for most minor ailments. Symptom relief is attained through stimulation of the natural healing process. Precise levels of homeopathic ingredients work safely and without side effects. All natural ingredients, no alcohol, no side effects, no drowsiness, advanced formulations, made in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.

Suggested Use:

Adults chew one tablet slightly and allow to dissolve in the mouth 4 times daily for 1 week, then take twice daily for as long as needed. It is helpful to drink at least 4 eight ounces glasses of water each day. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.

Ingredients:

Belladonna (nightshade) 6x, Ledum Palustre (wild rosemary) 6X, Sulphur (sulfur) 6X, 12X, 30X, Graphites (graphite) 10X, 20X, 30X, Bromium (bromine) 12X, Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum (calcium sulfide) 12X, Kali Bromatum (potassium bromide) 12X, Selenium (selenium) 12X, Natrum Muriaticum (sodium chloride) 30X

MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/11/2004 11:46 pm

red.. i have no clue what doseage im taking.. all i know is my pills have the exact same ingrieidents as yours.. with the same potentcy.. bhut the issue is the dosage.. they had about 5 different sizes you could get... (pill sizes) and each one altered how many u would have to take.. so i just take alot .. in hopes that it will help.. so if it starts helping.. i will drop the amount im taking down a notch

MemberMember
(@blackbirdbeatle)

Posted : 07/12/2004 1:01 am

Caroline, can you give me a phone number of the pharmacy and the e-mail address or their website?

Thanks a lot.

It looks like these pills, whether by red and you or the acne relief ones are geared towards adult acne.

MemberMember
(@red)

Posted : 07/12/2004 10:35 am

caroline i doubt that taking more will increase its effect. all ingredients are extremely diluted, so i dont think taking more will help.

i'll post the directions for you:

dissolve under tongue, 8 pills/4 times a day. half hour before eating or one hour after eating.

MemberMember
(@shriek)

Posted : 07/12/2004 2:58 pm

my parents would NOT let me take accutane because of the side effects.. but my acne was bad.. so i literally have been on anti's for a decade.. an ive been searching for a way i could get off them.. other than taking b5 (it can make hair fall out).. an ive really got high hopes for homeopathy.. cause these anti's are wrecking me sad.gif
MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/12/2004 5:03 pm

you are exactly right shriek.. when my acne first became really bad (when i was about 13-14).. i went to my dermatologist who is a big supporter of accutane.. an he told my mom i needed to be on it.. but some jackass had told her that accutane can hurt your vision? i mean how stupid is that.. that is such a rare side effect.. an it goes away after u go off it.. but at this time i was so young, i had no idea what a nightmare i would have by not taking it. and by the time i was old enough to understand how much it would have changed my life.. i had already been on antibiotics for so long.. an couldnt heal anymore.. an had all the skin rashes etc because of the antis, that i was scared to death of accutane.. for fear of scarring.. because i was already scarring.. but the scars had gotten a little better over time.. and i was so afraid of making them worse.

MemberMember
(@red)

Posted : 07/16/2004 5:06 pm

hey caroline, how's it working for you?

MemberMember
(@alba)

Posted : 07/27/2004 1:17 am

Caroline, please let us know how it's going... I was wondering how to contact that pharmasy as well....

Regards,

Alex

MemberMember
(@mdawg202)

Posted : 07/27/2004 6:50 pm

I tried it for a while, I hink it helped like cystic acne more then anything else though

MemberMember
(@3dpimple)

Posted : 07/28/2004 10:38 am

So you guys have any idea where i could order this online besides that website in russia?sadcaroline, does the pharmacy you used have a website?I would be more interested in this to decrease the oiliness on my face and pimples too smile.gif thanks

3dpimple

MemberMember
(@red)

Posted : 07/30/2004 12:51 am

a little update.

my back,chest and shoulders,which were subjected to moderate cystic acne were completely clear for several weeks(knocks on wood),just a bunch of red marks remaining.

as for my face,i stopped using that neutrogena multi vitamin stuff about 2 weeks ago and i get these weird little bumps in my problem areas with some small pimples. of course i'd prefer to be completely clear,but hell...this sure beats volcanoes i used to get on my face.

MemberMember
(@dr-miracle)

Posted : 08/08/2004 2:47 pm

my grandfather is homeopathist and he swears on these medicines... I tried 1 for acne that they sell on gnc... they work pretty well, the only problem is that they're annoying to take for times a day... but I guess the results are worth it.. I'm going to try the acne relief from vitamin shoppe along with acnefree which is working wonders... I'll let you guys know the results!

MemberMember
(@asdfghjk)

Posted : 08/08/2004 2:48 pm

so u have to take the pills forever?

MemberMember
(@seanbertiger)

Posted : 08/08/2004 4:51 pm

i cant find it anywhere except for two russian websites. That sucks, i would love to try it. If anybody has these pills for sale let me know

MemberMember
(@dr-miracle)

Posted : 08/08/2004 8:24 pm

you have to take the pills hopefully until acne stops due to aging on its own natural causes.. it's a treatment not a cure... & excuse me for my spelling on my previous posts.. a little tired wink.gif

MemberMember
(@dr-miracle)

Posted : 08/08/2004 8:25 pm

btw, you don't need to buy the russian one... the ones sold here in America, especially that acne relief both contain very good medicines, I recognize a few and they work just as well... plus they're all much the same...

MemberMember
(@seanbertiger)

Posted : 08/08/2004 8:54 pm

yes Dr Miracle, but acne relief and the russian medicine have different ingridients. I havent heard anybody comment on acne relief yet.

MemberMember
(@dr-miracle)

Posted : 08/09/2004 1:01 am

I'll try it and let you guys know!

MemberMember
(@alba)

Posted : 10/16/2004 2:27 pm

I'll try it and let you guys know!

MemberMember
(@junkeroos)

Posted : 10/17/2004 3:18 pm

Since we are in the topic of homeopathic medicine for acne, you can check out the following alternatives to that Russian product (check out the links and ingredients):

Clearin

Nature's Cure

Acne Relief

Frontier Cooperative Herbs Acne

Loma Lux AcnePill

Hylands ClearAc

Botanic Choice Homeopathic Acne Formula

Margarite Acne Pills

You may want to add a homeopathic topical in your regimen:

Nelsons Homeopathic Organic Acne Gel

Nature's Answer Acne Cream

Treating Acne with Homeopathy:

Asterias Rub: Its a main remedy for face pimples at the start of puberty.

Thuja: Acne of the face, nose and nasal dermatitis (inflammation of the skin).

Agaricus: When there is also tendency to chilblains.

Aconitum Lycotonum: Hard pimples the face and lips.

Calc. Phos: Acne in anemic girls at puberty, with vertex headache relieved by eating.

Bovista: Acne due to the use of cosmetics, especially during summer.

Aurum Ars. : Pimples on the face and forehead.

Sanguinaria: Acne of the face get worst during periods.

Hepar Sulph. : Pimples which suppurate with white pus.

MemberMember
(@red)

Posted : 03/27/2005 11:57 am

update.

i was able to get a continuos supply of that medicine for the past 7 months and my acne is almost non-existant right now. instead of erupting volcanos i used to get on my temples and forehead i now get maybe 1 inflamed zit every few weeks and some small non-inflamed pimples more often(type that comes up and completely goes away within a day ot two). still get some acne on my shoulders, red spot here and there, but nothing compared to what i had(living in florida i didn't take my shirt off for an entire summer).

so i am not 100% clear, but its so mild that other people dont notice it and i barely even think about it anymore. i stopped using all topical creams, gels etc except for a cetaphil cleansing bar , so my skin returned to the normal "non-medicated" complexion without redness and flaking, although still fairly oily.

i dont know for sure if it was the medicine, change of climate or i simply started to outgrow it, but i'm sure the pills played at least a part.

MemberMember
(@asphyxiating)

Posted : 03/27/2005 8:28 pm

I think the Sulphur ingredient might be the trick. I talked to a dermotologist last summer and he said get these sulphur tablets and something called schuessler's salt? i never bothered but might be a good idea eusa_eh.gif

MemberMember
(@sara-angel)

Posted : 04/08/2013 4:04 pm

I have been suffering from acne for the past 20 years, I am 30 years old and now after changing my diet to include more vegetables and fruits I experience only premenstrual acne, which is very severe nodular type, however after starting homeopathic medicine since last month, I didn't have any major acne breakout. I am a true believer in a holistic and homeopathic approach to curing acne, I regret spending a lot of time and money on acne products, supplements, and blood work done on me. I would strongly recommend anyone who suffers from acne to give homeopathy treatment a try.

I have taken bioplasgen no 20 with a tincture containing berberis aquifolium Q, celmetis Q, echinacea angust, pulsatilla, graphites, silica, sulfur, viola tricolour. Good luck!!

Rani83 liked