Notifications
Clear all

found homeopathic pills that actually work...

MemberMember
(@smoothbeamin)

Posted : 07/02/2004 5:42 pm

Stop it and please seek medical attention before your acne gets outta control. I believe in western medicine guys and becasue of that I have almost perfectly clear skin. Homeopathic medicine is not used widely becasue it Sucks. Period. Otherwise western medicine would be using it. Western medicine simply goes by effectiveness and that's how you know there is something to it! If it works we do it!

MemberMember
(@red)

Posted : 07/02/2004 6:23 pm

Stop it and please seek medical attention before your acne gets outta control. I believe in western medicine guys and becasue of that I have almost perfectly clear skin. Homeopathic medicine is not used widely becasue it Sucks. Period. Otherwise western medicine would be using it. Western medicine simply goes by effectiveness and that's how you know there is something to it! If it works we do it!
MemberMember
(@neoprene_sol)

Posted : 07/02/2004 8:27 pm

Hey I started a post on the homeopathic meds from Russia topic.

Some of the ingredients listed by ReD are in a couple of OTC oral pills in the states...I'm going to do a trial on a couple of them and see if they work for me. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried these: Loma Lux &/or Natures Cure.

MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/02/2004 9:05 pm

smoothbeaming- you comment about western medicine really hurt.. i have lost my health because of it.. i am losing my hair in masses because of acne medication that was supposed to 'help' i have eczema over 25% of my body due to all the good bacteria being killed from the 10 years of antibiotics ive had to take.. an yet my acne continues to worsen because of them... i also have melasma which is spreading brown spots on my FACE.. so i can never be in the sun again and i have lost alot of my vision from acne medications.... all due to WESTERN medicine.. you are one of the lucky ones.. you better watch yourself taking all that western medicine.. one day itll bite you in the ass.. red... i am so happy you mentioned this.. it really gives me hope.. sorry to jump all over you smoothbeaming.. but my life has been taken from western medicine.. an if i let some unknowing people know the dangers of western medicine.. i may help a few before they get destryed like me.. i can only pray now that god will help me.. because western medicine has ruined me

MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/02/2004 9:53 pm

yikes.. i just read my post an it sounds so mean.. im sorry smoothbeaming.. i didnt mean to take anything out on you.. im just scared the side effects ive had will be permenant.. im really sorry i was rude though 🙁

MemberMember
(@red)

Posted : 07/03/2004 11:10 am

caroline, i'm just curious. why did you have to take antibiotics for 10 years? and why did doctors continue to prescribe them to you, they of all people should know how much damage it can do when taken for too long.

MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/03/2004 1:58 pm

my parents would NOT let me take accutane because of the side effects.. but my acne was bad.. so i literally have been on anti's for a decade.. an ive been searching for a way i could get off them.. other than taking b5 (it can make hair fall out).. an ive really got high hopes for homeopathy.. cause these anti's are wrecking me sad.gif

MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/03/2004 1:59 pm

an the docs kept giving them to me because they arent good doctors.. they dont seem phased at all by what has happened to me because of it sad.gif

MemberMember
(@mdawg202)

Posted : 07/03/2004 5:39 pm

OMFG WTF!

I just started homeopathic last week and didn't even see this... well:

I started listing the ingredients but **** it a scans better:

user posted image

well I think my acne's improving, it says wait ten days so I'll probably get even better results in the coming weeks, it's just sooo hard to make sure your taking 4 pills throughout the day (u can't just take all four at oncem u gotta space em out

MemberMember
(@alba)

Posted : 07/07/2004 3:38 pm

By the way, i just went to the web site where they sell this homeopatic product that ReD was talking in the beginning, and they DO ship overseas. I'm gonna try ordering now. If you need help reading the web-site, let me know...

Regards!

MemberMember
(@g-691)

Posted : 07/07/2004 3:58 pm

OMFG WTF!

user posted image

well I think my acne's improving, it says wait ten days so I'll probably get even better results in the coming weeks, it's just sooo hard to make sure your taking 4 pills throughout the day (u can't just take all four at oncem u gotta space em out

MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/07/2004 4:06 pm

alba i need help with it.. !! i cant figure out how to order from them.. even when i traslate the page...

MemberMember
(@mdawg202)

Posted : 07/08/2004 10:10 am

OMFG WTF!

user posted image

are they from vitaminshoppe?

MemberMember
(@alba)

Posted : 07/09/2004 4:50 pm

alba i need help with it.. !! i cant figure out how to order from them.. even when i traslate the page...
MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/09/2004 9:55 pm

hey alba.. dont worry! i found a pharmacy here in the usa that compounds homeopathy.. so basically they are compounding exactly what red is taking.. im getting a 1 oz.bottle that comes with enough pill to last 4 MONTHS! its a little more expensive than the ones in russia.. but hey.. its only costing me 12.99 for a 4 month supply smile.gif my order should be here in the next 10 days or so.. so i will let you know how it goes.. an if you are still interested i can give u all the contact info of the pharmacy smile.gif hope that helps! -caroline

MemberMember
(@alba)

Posted : 07/09/2004 10:41 pm

hey alba.. dont worry! i found a pharmacy here in the usa that compounds homeopathy.. so basically they are compounding exactly what red is taking.. im getting a 1 oz.bottle that comes with enough pill to last 4 MONTHS! its a little more expensive than the ones in russia.. but hey.. its only costing me 12.99 for a 4 month supply smile.gif my order should be here in the next 10 days or so.. so i will let you  know how it goes.. an if you are still interested i can give u all the contact info of the pharmacy smile.gif hope that helps! -caroline
MemberMember
(@alba)

Posted : 07/09/2004 11:23 pm

Also, I double checked the web site selling that "Nougrinum-skin"; they say that you have to take it for 3-4 weeks, after that you have to do the maitanance course. They don't provide more details about the maitanance course though. May be ReD could scan the instructions from the actual package that he got and I could translate it...

Regards,

Alex

MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/10/2004 12:36 am

alex, we definitely can smile.gif i cant wait for this stuff to come.. i love the idea of homeopathy, its so gentle yet really effective.. smile.gif and red if you are out there.. we'd love if you would somehow get alex (alba) the directions sheet.. so he could go over how we do the maintenance an stuff... if this stuff does what it says... alot of us are going to be very happy campers smile.gif

MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/10/2004 6:09 pm

holy crap my homeopathy came today!!!! they told me it could take at least 2 weeks.. but somehow it made it in 3 days!! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. ill keep you guys on how it works for me!!!

MemberMember
(@alba)

Posted : 07/10/2004 7:33 pm

holy crap my homeopathy came today!!!! they told me it could take at least 2 weeks.. but somehow it made it in 3 days!! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. ill keep you guys on how it works for me!!!
MemberMember
(@red)

Posted : 07/11/2004 8:27 am

it says the same thing on the bottle, take for 3-4 weeks with maintenance courses, no mention what those might be. i would guess its repeating the initial course when acne gets worse. i dont think they're bullshitting about the complete course in 3-4 weeks either because i ran out of this about 5 days ago and still didnt get any new acne.

caroline, post on how its going for you.

MemberMember
(@sadcaroline)

Posted : 07/11/2004 4:22 pm

well today is the first day on this stuff... ive got some new pimples as im off all anti biotics.. im so scared.. i really want this to work.. but the pills are so tiny! (red are yours VERY tiny? like even smaller than a BB from a BB gun?) i must admit im taking a higher dose than recommended (slaps wrist) ill keep everyone posted.. i dont think ill have a good idea if its working for a few days.. i think in 4-5 days ill know if its gonna do anythng.

MemberMember
(@alba)

Posted : 07/11/2004 6:20 pm

SadCaroline, instead of antibiotics... try using Differin and Klaron (prescription only)... My doctor prescribed it to me, and it tremendously helped me (knok-knok on the wood...)

and also... don't be sad...

Regards.

MemberMember
(@red)

Posted : 07/11/2004 7:28 pm

yeah my pills are also very tiny,what dose are you taking right now?

MemberMember
(@alba)

Posted : 07/11/2004 7:41 pm

Red, i actually PM'd you several days ago... Basicly my question was about how well nougrin helped you with oily skin (i believe you took it for a month, so there are should be some consistent results).

I would appreciate your response.