Notifications
Clear all

++ Mario Badecsu Healing Cream BIG RAVE

MemberMember
(@hautesummer)

Posted : 06/26/2004 7:05 pm

you guys should all invest in mario badescu healing cream.

i know this sounds like a gimmick post as this is my first post...but im in no way affiliated with mario badescu skincare i just wanted to share news about this product. speaking first hand it really

clears up all your skin imperfections just after one application. last week during finals things were not going well and after one application when i woke up my skin was flawless. it really works miracles.

u can try a sample of the cream from www.mariobadescu.com and apply it to one spot of your face and you will see what i mean.

anyway chek out the reviews on makeupalley.co for yourself

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showrev...u/Moisturizers/

i share the same concern with the most recent reviewer of the product though... i Balsam of Peru it seems to b the miracle ingredient...does anyone know more about this key ingredient?

and also has anyoone else who used mario badescu's healing cream have any problems with it? thanks.

MemberMember
(@djd)

Posted : 06/26/2004 7:31 pm

How do you get the sample?

MemberMember
(@hautesummer)

Posted : 06/27/2004 9:05 pm

you go to the website and email them they will hook u up

MemberMember
(@natalie410)

Posted : 08/21/2014 10:11 pm

This was my Favorite!!! And they discontinued it :(:(:(

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 08/30/2014 12:31 am

Balsam of Peru it seems to b the miracle ingredient...does anyone know more about this key ingredient?

Balsam of Peru is a fragrance only, totally inactive ingredient, and totally sensitizing.

Sulfur is what's stated to be the miracle ingredient, but there's not much in it. Beautypedia doesn't like it because of the Balsam. And also hates the brand (typical formulas, not enough active ingredients, not right pH, not good for acne etc)

*URL Removed please review board rules Acne.org Moderator Team*

If you read the Member Comments bar, you'll find there are steroids in these products *which would explain why your inflammation was reduced.* But members ranked the line 1 out of 4 (poor.)

An alternative suflur products I can't live without is Natural Radiance MSM and Bromelain cream, on Amazon. It's less than $15, extremely calming and healing, works as a treatment and an oil free moisturizer for day or night. You can also dilute MSM powder in water and apply it to your blemishes- truly naturally, true pure active ingredient.