The right state of ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] The right state of mind to have Dan Kern's Regimen work for you

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 10/02/2022 12:46 am

The "right" state of mind is realizing that Dan's regimen has worked for countless members. Some of whom have stayed.....most have left.

Those who have stayed seem to still be suffering.

If the regimen has worked without fail for you who are still contributing....by all means continue to share your continued success using it.

Now.....I am going to be the asshole that I was born to be.

The regimen is a "band-aid" fix on a topical level. If this alone....the regimen....has permanently saved you from the self-loathing issue of acne.....keep using it. I personally cannot and will not say it is ineffective.

I cannot say that Dan has done you a disservice by sharing what worked for him.

I would only ask that you go on a journey with me. One in which you could "cure" your acne without the use of topical treatment.

Dan's treatment is amazing and truly in its essence meant to help you.

But I am of the firm belief....based on my own experience and others on this site....that the penultimate achievement in addressing your acne comes from within.

For each individual this penultimate "cure" varies. Because we are all different.

Stick with the Regimen if it is giving you acne free skin.

If you are someone who is still dealing with breakouts despite any Regimen.....

I would advise you dive deep into the diet and holistic health forums. There we focus on internal healing to address your external ailments.

I say this with all gratitude towards Dan and how much his Regimen has helped bring people back to an acne free lifestyle.

But I also realize that for many of us.....Topicals were not our "solution".

Scour the site.....never stop absorbing feedback....and NEVER say

"I have tried everything".

You haven't.

-goose

With thanks to Dan for this amazing website of sharing experiences