Notifications
Clear all

Dan's Stuff Worth It?

MemberMember
(@le-mois)

Posted : 10/24/2006 12:25 am

Is it much better than ordinary stuff in stores?

MemberMember
(@c_j)

Posted : 10/24/2006 5:24 am

Is it much better than ordinary stuff in stores?

Not speaking from experience but watching the videos the BP sure seems to spread better. I'm going to try it.

MemberMember
(@jml519)

Posted : 10/24/2006 7:09 am

I have never used any bp product other than Dan's gel, reason being I LOVE DAN'S GEL!!

It is light, goes on smooth, absorbs well, no fragrance, cost-effective..... I have nothing bad to say about it. I hope you try it!

MemberMember
(@saahu5)

Posted : 11/02/2006 8:43 am

After using Neutrogena On-the-Spot for my first month on CSR, I used Dan's BP this morning and it is so much nicer than the NOTS. It spreads much easier and doesn't make my moisturizer ball up.

MemberMember
(@kei_fujo)

Posted : 11/02/2006 4:27 pm

never used ots but after reading so many complaints about it, and see how much more affordable dan's was, it made my decision on which to use much easier.

MemberMember
(@anon9801245)

Posted : 11/03/2006 2:12 am

i have used neutrogena and dans. and dans is so much more worth it. neutrogena made me look super pale and would clump with my mosituizer. dans is clear, you get more of it, and doesnt clump up.

MemberMember
(@peridottie)

Posted : 11/03/2006 4:17 am

yes! you should definitely give it a try. i'm super glad i did.

MemberMember
(@mem_mandala)

Posted : 04/21/2018 8:50 pm

I have use Benzac BP which I actually preferred the texture of. Dans seems kind of gritty but it is more cost effective (even with shipping to AUS from US) because it's in a bigger tube. It also seems to be working fine, without producing a gel like layer on top of my skin. Along with the AHA by dan these are the acne.org products I would probably re-purchase/recommend.

MemberMember
(@boxerchick)

Posted : 04/26/2018 9:10 pm

I live in Australia now (I used to live in the US but have been here for 3 years). The amount of product you get with Dan's Regimen is amazing. I could never find any product that contained 2.5% BP in America. The lowest concentration was 5% and the amount you got was literally like maybe 2 applications worth. It was preposterous.

I have not been able to find 2.5% BP in Sydney either.

I personally believe that if you're going to do the Regimen, don't screw around with the products. Dan's company used to be a non profit and he did not get into this to make money.

The Regimen is working for thousands of people, millions maybe, and Dan designed the products himself with the help of chemists. He spent decades perfecting the regimen so I trust his judgment and product recommendations. If you follow the instructions and use his products you just can't go wrong, unless you have some sort of allergy or something.

While you asked if "Dan's stuff is worth it"....
I'd ask the question, what price would you put on having clear skin?