Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) - Reviews

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)
Brand: Acne.org

View Ingredients
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Buy Now

• Community Links

stellamian
mathilde_b

Mgrosch1

This didn't work for me at all. I had to revert back to 10% benzoyl peroxide which works very well for me.  I am a 50 year old male with cystic acne on my nose and chin. Within a week of starting this, I started getting cysts and after 4 weeks it was horrible. Thought buying a big tube was a good idea, but now it will just go in the trash.

282452_1443948224

Arrowmeds

I like this product

WheatXenops
NicoleLeigh724

Waltercg6

I’m so sorry you struggled for so long. I hope one day to overcome my hurdle as well.

Very glad this has worked for you! Hang in there and congrats on the baby.

hschlo
JaneyLady_2
Femarie

hschlo

I think long-term solutions involve hormonal measures as that's usually the cause of persistent acne. As far as spot treatments go I think it's clear that you've had great results from this topical product.

KELTIEE

Linda12345

81FCC362-E93D-4A18-A541-9A5E68734611.jpeg.4e5b15e02d8a252d2390e3ffda7a5d15.jpegwhy my face look like this, they arent scars of acne because I dont have acne in that place but they aren’t noticed but with touch they are a lots of little bumps underneath the skin. Even if I dont have any pimple my face doesn’t look good

81FCC362-E93D-4A18-A541-9A5E68734611.jpeg

BF517E63-15D5-4756-BA00-533CC98997C7.jpeg

OldDamson
Cherilyfe

Cherilyfe

I am grateful

emraldeyes
  • Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes