Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%) - Reviews

Acne.org Treatment (Benzoyl Peroxide - 2.5%)
Brand: Acne.org

View Ingredients
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Inactive ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

Buy Now

Gabpress

Is your skin still dry?

ALee2010

Claire Filloux

Very good product. Have used it few times

Renn1001

im having the exact same experience!  Im about a month in to using the benzoyl peroxide again every other night and still breaking out--- how long did it take to get under control again?

ALee2010

So I've been very careful with it after using too much of it in the beginning, so I reduced again and started very slow.

Week 1: Pea size amount at night only.

Week 2: Pea size amount in the morning and at night.

Week 3: Pea size in the morning, double the pea size at night.

Week 4: Repeat week 3.

Week 5: Two pea sizes in the morning, 2 at night.

Keep increasing from there - but listen to what your skin is telling you. If you start to get irritated one week, don't increase until your skin is used to it.

I would say it's taken about 3 - 4 months. My cheeks and forehead are super smooth but my temples didn't get the initial purge memo so they are doing that now. Some areas of your face might need time for the benzoyl peroxide to really draw out what it under the skin. It is helping that I use an ice cube to ice my face right before applying the benzoyl peroxide because I saw it helps to penetrate products deeper and gives a little exfoliation.

Be patient with it! You got this! Let me know how it goes!

Renn1001

Hey quick question! What moisturizer are you using? I’m having a hard time finding one that’s not breaking me out. Thanks!

MsB
Mgrosch1
Clemency

zy840227

Try dr sebage vitamin c powder for your acne scars, it really works.

celing99
ruben=777
Cannie
fembenshapiro
Sarah janson
TheMrs
  • Community Links

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes