Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Acne.org Regimen - Reviews

The Acne.org Regimen

View Ingredients
8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

MerWill424
LaureateScene
PunchyIcon
KatelynStrub

Razz2525

I have the same issue with the peeling and I’ve been searching for a moisturizer (and sunscreen) that didn’t break my sensitive, combination skin out. Can you share what you ended up using? I use my own moisturizer but peeling/dry patches still break through after 20 minutes!!

KatelynStrub

I use first aid beauty face cleanser (amazing and hydrating), then I use the acne.org treatment and then I finish off with pure hyaluronic acid serum that I buy off of amazon. This seems to keep me from breaking out and keep my skin from getting dry. I cannot use cream moisturizers or I immediately break out. I find liquid serums work best.

Oxalis

I find the moisturizer feels really good and moisturizing on my skin, if you want it to add more moisture add more jojoba oil to it. The licorice root is super important so I wouldn't want to skip the moisturizer

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes