The Acne.org Regimen Reviews

The Acne.org Regimen

Wish I would have never tried it :(

I had very light acne, maybe 3-4 pimples OCCASIONALLY. But I was used to not having any at all so I wanted my clear skin back. I read really good reviews about the regimen & had friends that used it so I decided to purchase. 6 days into the regimen my skin was noticeably worse. Call it “purging” or whatever you want but it just got worse & worse after that. I began getting LARGE white zits- which I never never used to. My skin is now broken out worse than ever around my mouth & chin as well as red & flaky. It has made me not want to leave the house- I can’t even put makeup on because of the condition of my skin. I’ve been using for 16 days & will not continue. I have now been put on birth control to try & combat what this has done to my skin.

Unreal

Literally was covered in acne for about 4 months and nothing from the doctor, pharmacy or natural remedies had any impact at all in stopping it. It was so bad I went to the doctor for some other problem and the first thing he did was comment on my acne and book me an appointment with a dermatologist for accutane, but decided to have one more attempt at stopping it with some other products online that I hadn't tried as I have really bad ezcema with dry skin so the accutane would have literally destroyed me. Within 1 month, my cystic acne with at least 40+ active pimples turned into about 5 pimples, and 2 months on it literally COMPLETELY cleared. Now about 4 months in, haven't had a spot for about 2 months. can't believe how well this has worked, saved my skin from that poisonous shit that wouldn't have even worked as well, if you're struggling with acne 100% give this a go. *Note: I had / have severe eczema, had it all over my face and this surprisingly didn't have any negative impact at all, can't recommend this enough!

This changed my life

Acne.org truly changed my life and this is the story: Roughly 6 years ago (I was 8) I started to notice pimples on my forehead, small whiteheads. There were only a few but I started to feel so different from everyone else because I was 8, nobody had skin problems at that age. Luckily, my best friend started to get pimples at that time too so I wasn't alone. I was Avery confident child and the pimples didn't bother me too much.Few years past and my pimples would come and go, I stil had very little just on my forehead. When I was 10, people would start to say comments about my skin, joke and laugh. This was the stage in my life where I lost all my confidence. Hearing all these comments made me so sad, and the worst part was that I couldn't do anything to fix it. That year I started to use all different kinds of face washes, creams, lotions, everything imaginable. The next year came and it was start of secondary school (in US like freshman year). I was 11 and my skin at the point went way worse than the year before, and I still had my best friend by my side, but my skin was worse than hers. I was so insecure, I couldn't face myself in the mirror because I saw my skin. I tried all things, nothing worked. I kept on getting nasty, rude comments and I just hit a down hill in my life where I couldn't handle it anymore. I tried to stay strong. Some days were better than others but still it wasn't good. I told myself everyday "I will get rid of acne soon, and some people have it worse". And it's true some people have it worse. The next year, 2016-2017 my skin was at its worst point. It had never been so bad. My best friends skin was slowly starting to recover but mine wasn't. It was so embarrassing for me to walk around. When I spoke to people I saw them staring at my skin, secretly judging me. I tried to hide my face with my hair and avoid talking. I was so sick with everything so I finally decided to meet a dermatologist. She gave me a prescription and it started to work! I was so happy and at one point my skin was so clear, but that didn't last long. Few months after in the summer my skin went bad again. I didn't know what was happening. 2017 in September, new school year 2017 I revisited the skin Doctor. She gave me a different cream and it didn't work well. I went to another dermatologist and she gave the same one as I ever had and pills (by then I had gotten my first period). It started to work a bit and slowly but she decided to change it again to the other one and my skin got worse. The worst part of this was that nobody in my year group had acne and it was very early for me to get it and that made it so awful, I was alone. Then I was introduced to foundation. Every morning I would add layers and layers of it. It would make my skin less red but the bumps were still visible. I was a bit more confident but I wasn't happy. I also had chest and back acne and this stopped me from wearing my favorite shirts and wearing bikinis at beaches and pools.I stopped using the cream and used this random moisturizer that worked okay. This year, few weeks ago, I was fed up. I was so done with acne. I couldn't handle it anymore. In the middle of the night I did so much research about acne. I came across tons of scam videos called "how I cured my acne" they were all so fake. Then one video, said "acne.org". She said how amazing it was but it wasn't too believable. More videos came up about it and I watched all. Then I finally searched it up, and it looked familiar. I've come across this site before, years about but though it was a scam. I read all the reviews and begged my parents to order it. They did. Two weeks later (in Holland) it came. Now I'm on day 5 and already it's done wonders. I'm so thankful for this product. I do it very strictly everyday x2. My acne is not just on my face but also my chest and back and it's already starting to clear up. I love this regimen so much and recommend everyone to try it out, it will save your life!

I never write reviews

I never write reviews but this treatment is "next level". I used acne.org's regimen a few years back and it worked great. I stopped using it because my skin cleared for the next 4 years or so. I am 26 now and for some odd reason my skin decided to go crazy and I started getting pimples all over again. I tried other products because I was just getting zits here are there but when it got out of control I knew I had to get The Regimen. This is the only product that takes me from full blown acne flare up to 100% clear and a few scars in a matter of 10 days. My skin loves it. THANK YOU ACNE.ORG!!!!!

Comments

The real & best Acne treatment ever!!

I started using the acne regimen last year on 12/4/17. This product was recommended by a friend. I was going through a rough time with my skin and I broke out really badly on my face. Nothing was working for me instead it just got worse

So far, So good!

I started using the kit in mid December 2017. I saw so many reviews before deciding to buy the item. My face had started breaking out bad, I was getting cystic acne all over my cheeks, I didn't want to use accutane as my next option I opted for this and birth control (pills). The first month was the worst, my skin was SUPER dry so I definitely recommend getting some jojoba oil I bought mine from Amazon, and that helped, the CeraVe Night cream also helps a lot and didn't make me break out. I really liked the cleansing soap and the actual treatment, the moisturizer however, I didn't really like it was so slippery and i feel like it made me oily in my t-zone. I was breaking out still for the first and second month however when i hit the third month i saw a MAJOR difference, now all I have are scars for the most part. I'll have one or two but the peroxide will help it by the next day. Can't wait to see if the acid helps long term as well for the scarring ( i started using the acid after a month )

Comments

Maybe ask the individual who received my order

I basically used the same adress that i always use, i have close to 800$ invested in their products(not to mention shipping fees around 200$ in total) but my moisturizer was running low (i apply alot especially at night) so i ordered 2 of these and i was waiting for them to arrive so i didn't buy anything locally and when it completely ran out on me i continued waiting which caused me to break out, only to find out that they reached someone else like WHAT ON EARTH happened, no one's responding i sent like 5 emails it's been like 3 weeks i hate them, just because i live far away (lebanon) doesn't give them the right to ignore me as nobody, i bet if i was a youtuber who requested their product they'd make sure they received their products

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

im not going to bash any of these products whatsoever because clearly it worked for millions of people; but from my personal experience i believe it caused excma on my face after less than a week of using, maybe because my skin may be sensitive. although i don’t recommend the treatment nor moisturizer, i do stronly recommend the cleanser.

The acne will come back

It dries out your skin like crazy, the moisturizer doesn’t help much... however it does take away the acne but if you truly want to keep it away you have to make diet changes as well. If you stop using the products the acne will come back. The pro is it takes the acne away the con is the dryness. If you’re a girl ur makeup will always look cakey. Perhaps if you find an amazing intense hydrating cream that doesn’t clog pores you’ll be fine but if not, you’re guaranteed very dry skin. Also, I noticed your pores get big. And finally, I’ve been using the AHA for about 3 months now and my dark spots are the same. I’ve been using the whole regimen for about 5 months now and it definitely did help with the acne, just don’t expect it to completely clear your skin problems you will still get a zit here and there. Personally, I’ve only been spot treating for the most part and I’ve noticed breakouts on the areas I don’t. It’s really frustrating cause I’ve applied all over again to make it go away but my dryness is back

Casual College Student

Honestly try it, if it works, you’re in very good hands. It worked for me and I changed the moisturizer because it wasn’t for me but moisturizers are unique for many different skin types/people so I heard;therefore don’t knock it till you try it. The Cleanser (step 1) and Treatment (step 2) is what works. Like from human to human not a scam and they are known as top treatments from other sources. Um also it gets worse before it gets better I’m 1 month and two weeks in. Hopefully it works for you all. Good luck.

LOVE! Thank god for acne.org

I have only been using it for 3 months so I have yet to see its long-term effects, but as of now I am soooo happy. I didnt have horrible acne per say, but it was horrible to me. I didnt want to go out and hang out with people because I thought all they would notice was my bad skin. My acne was so painful, and so noticeable and I had tried multiple cleaners, exfoliators, and moisturizers and none of them worked. A few months ago I got the acne.org regimen and started noticing results within 2-3 weeks. My skin is SO much better, I barely get acne anymore and when I do it is right on top of the skin (as opposed to underneath and painful), and is much smaller, less noticeable and goes away fast. At first, yes, my skin did dry out a little but I just used more moisturizer and eventually my skin got used to it. My skin feels so much cleaner, and I can tell it is really working! I feel soo thankful for acne.org and their regimen because without them I would be covering my face in makeup and never going out. Now I can be confident in myself and my skin.

Amazng result!

I’ve tried lots of products but this one got my attention. My friend told me to use this product, at first I don’t beleive her because I am so discourage about the expensive products that I used. But last month i gave a shot and bammm! It works very well. The result is only 1 week I saw the difference. My acne are slowly fading and also scars, but expect a peeling and tingling sensation. So far I am happy and contented with these products acne.org regimen is the best. Try it for yourself and see how it goes!

Comments

to those with sensitive skin

I tried this product with so much great attitude bc i had read so many reviews on this saying it works and all of that. My skin type is actually oily but not as much on my cheeks. So after the first week of using this my face was sooooo red and it stung and my skin was just extremely dry. My first thought was ' its just the process..many people said this happened'� so i waited.. i kept using it, just less bp, for about 3 weeks and yet nothing had changed! still red, still irritated, and now just 10x more sensitive than it already was. after the 4th week i realized that all it had done was just burned off my skin on my cheeck bomes and cheeks. It was flakey and dry even at the 4th week so i finally just stopped using it bc my face literally hurt & it was just so red. So yea if you have sensitive skin just let this be a warning :(

Amazing

I received my acne.org regimen kit in the post about a week ago and I honestly haven't seen my skin this clear in the past 7 years. I am one of those people that is constantly thinking and being conscious about their skin whenever I was out or even just in the house looking in the mirror on my own, i haven't had clear skin in the past seven years although I have tried everything on my face, from dermabrasia to all the antibiotics and creams from the doctors and I even saw a private dermatologist but nothing ever worked. I don't write reviews but I have honestly never been happier with a product in a very long time. I use the regimen kit exactly how the instructions tell you to, i also purchased the jojoba oil because my eyes are very dry, my skin is either super dry or super oily and not much inbetween unfortunately but this has done wonders! My skin is so soft and smooth. Honestly if you have been struggling with skin troubles for a while and nothing has worked please give this a try, I know not everyone's skin is the same but it's definitely worth the risk and the money!!

Dissatisfied

I ordered this product after seeing great reviews. I followed the directions precisely; however, I'm very disappointed. I used this product only TWO days and my face reacted badly. My skin is extremely dry, itchy, irritated, and sensitive. I have small irritation bumps all over. I used minimal of the benzoyl, and even added the jojoba oil. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Comments

Made my acne worse and resistant to products.

Prior to using the regimen, I had an all-natural skincare routine. My skin was crystal clear, except for a bunch of little whiteheads on my cheeks and occasional pimples along my hairline. I decided to buy this to clear up the whiteheads. During the first week, it broke my forehead out like CRAZY. It was gone by the next week, but my skin was insanely dry. I even tried to add jojoba oil to the moisturizer like the instructions said to, but my skin still had dry patches and felt dull and miserable. I continued to use this for about six-seven weeks, to which my skin worsened. I regret using this product so much. I stopped using it and my acne flared up, and I returned to my holistic routine. It's been about a month and my acne is more aggravated and red as ever. My skin is badly scarred and full of dark spots again. I'm so sad, it took me years to clear up my skin and now I'm back to where I started. I have oily-combo skin. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM. It ruined my skin, ruined my confidence, and ruined my wallet as well.

Comments

Gave me the worst breakouts of my life

I have struggled with acne for five plus years and I wanted to try this regimen before I decided to go on accutane. I have tried a million and one prescriptions and other over the counter products (seriously not an overstatement) and I thought this might just work but sadly it didn't. I was on it for 2 months and had to stop because I had developed cysts around my chin that I had never had before. These breakouts were very painful, deep, and have left a ton of hyperpigmentation and some scars. My skin was horribly dry despite putting on 3+ pumps of moisturizer and 6 drops of jojoba oil. I wanted this to work so badly but my skin just did not react well to it. I have very oily, but easily reactive, sensitive skin for reference.

WROST PRODUCT FOR MY TYPE OF FACE

OMG!! I wish I had never used this product! I followed instructions for over 2 months. I noticed my face started breaking out but I thought it was the way the product works, so I give it time! NEVER GOT BETTER!! I'm still regretting using it. I have a semi-dry skin. My acne is now located all around my Chin.

Amazing

I've been using these products for 7 months. I bought every single product in the store. The first few months I admit, was hell BUT it was all worth it in the end. I followed the regimen exactly the way I was supposed to and my skin is completely clear and I've never been so happy with it. Thank you. If you're reading this and you have doubts because of all the irritation such as redness, flakiness, burning, DO NOT give up. Make sure you start off with only one pump! And fanning yourself with a paper or sitting in front of a fan helps A LOT. It helps the drying process and eases the burning. Also, I suggest purchasing the jojoba oil and putting it on top of the moisturizer, that also really helps with the irritation in the first few months.

Saved My Face *I have some tips for irritation below*

I had never had a struggle with acne until I started going to beauty school at the age of 19.  I have no clue as to way in my early twenties WWIII decided to happen on my face but it HURT, a lot.  But I found acne.org a few years later and that totally changed the game. After using "Regimen"  I only seemed to get acne if I wore makeup for too long, didn't clean my brushes very often or from constantly eating junk food.  Then after I started eating a clean vegan diet I noticed even clearer skin.  I am happy to say that I haven't had a bad break out in...2 or 3 years?  It's been a minute.  Now I never skip washing my face when I wake up and once more before bed.  I stay clear as long as I keep that routine up!  Thanks Acne.org :) For anyone experiencing irritation here's a few tips 1. make sure you only have the cleanser on your face for 10 seconds no more than that! 2. BIGGEST HELP wait for each application to dry completely if you noticed even the smallest amount of left over product it can sting! This stuff used to make my eyes red but if you let each application dry all the way it should save you some trouble. 3. Wash twice a day and if you feel too dry drink water and check your diet! 4. Play with the amounts. You don't have to follow the directions 100%. I hardly use any Benzoyl Peroxide any more. Heck I hardly use the full recommended amount of all the products anymore. It does take time but once you are in a good routine with it you can play around with the amounts. For instance if you are too dry go easy on the cleanser and peroxide. Maybe even use a very neutral moisturizer (just be careful around the eyes). I hope this helps :)

Popular All-over treatments