Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Acne.org Regimen - Reviews

The Acne.org Regimen

View Ingredients
8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Claire Hill
LaureateScene
PunchyIcon
KatelynStrub

Razz2525

I have the same issue with the peeling and I’ve been searching for a moisturizer (and sunscreen) that didn’t break my sensitive, combination skin out. Can you share what you ended up using? I use my own moisturizer but peeling/dry patches still break through after 20 minutes!!

Link to comment

KatelynStrub

I use first aid beauty face cleanser (amazing and hydrating), then I use the acne.org treatment and then I finish off with pure hyaluronic acid serum that I buy off of amazon. This seems to keep me from breaking out and keep my skin from getting dry. I cannot use cream moisturizers or I immediately break out. I find liquid serums work best.

Link to comment
Yem's

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes