x

The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 383 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Amazing
Reviewed on January 2, 2018

I’ve been using these products for 7 months. I bought every single product in the store. The first few months I admit, was hell BUT it was all worth it in the end. I followed the regimen exactly the way I was supposed to and my skin is completely clear and I’ve never been so happy with it. Thank you. If you’re reading this and you have doubts because of all the irritation such as redness, flakiness, burning, DO NOT give up. Make sure you start off with only one pump! And fanning yourself with a paper or sitting in front of a fan helps A LOT. It helps the drying process and eases the burning. Also, I suggest purchasing the jojoba oil and putting it on top of the moisturizer, that also really helps with the irritation in the first few months.

Saved My Face *I have some tips for irritation below*
Reviewed on December 28, 2017

I had never had a struggle with acne until I started going to beauty school at the age of 19.  I have no clue as to way in my early twenties WWIII decided to happen on my face but it HURT, a lot.  But I found acne.org a few years later and that totally changed the game. After using "Regimen"  I only seemed to get acne if I wore makeup for too long, didn't clean my brushes very often or from constantly eating junk food.  Then after I started eating a clean vegan diet I noticed even clearer skin.  I am happy to say that I haven't had a bad break out in...2 or 3 years?  It's been a minute.  Now I never skip washing my face when I wake up and once more before bed.  I stay clear as long as I keep that routine up!  Thanks Acne.org :)

For anyone experiencing irritation here's a few tips

1. make sure you only have the cleanser on your face for 10 seconds no more than that!

2. BIGGEST HELP wait for each application to dry completely if you noticed even the smallest amount of left over product it can sting! This stuff used to make my eyes red but if you let each application dry all the way it should save you some trouble.

3. Wash twice a day and if you feel too dry drink water and check your diet!

4. Play with the amounts. You don't have to follow the directions 100%. I hardly use any Benzoyl Peroxide any more. Heck I hardly use the full recommended amount of all the products anymore. It does take time but once you are in a good routine with it you can play around with the amounts. For instance if you are too dry go easy on the cleanser and peroxide. Maybe even use a very neutral moisturizer (just be careful around the eyes).

I hope this helps :)

by Roxi0311 on 01/17/2018 05:30
Do you happen to know how long these products last for before they expire? I’ve been having mine for a year already and I want to start using it again. (The bottles show no expiration date)
Miracle product!
Reviewed on December 14, 2017

I KID YOU NOT MY ACNE CLEARED UP IN A WEEK!

I have had acne since middle school. My life started getting extremely stressful and my diet was trash. My face has always since then been oily as hell. I tried EVERYTHING on the market that wasn’t a pill. Most of it just irritated my sensitive skin. Making me red and dry for about an hour then the oily would come back full force.

THIS PRODUCT HOWEVER STARTED WORKING ON DAY TWO. Everyone’s skin is different so I’m not saying you’ll see results as soon as I did but I can guarantee THIS SH** WORKS! So glad I found it!

MY SUGGESTIONS: Use the regime right! Don’t add anything or subtract anything!

Once your skin is more clear then decrease the amount. I barley use the BP anymore.

I didn’t keep increasing the amount of BP. Why? Because I didn’t need to. You will know if you don’t.

Be gentle woth your face. I have a bit of rosacea on my cheeks so I can definitely tell when my skin is irritated. A light hand is the way to go.

Only wash your face for 10 seconds. The longer the drier. Don’t want to apply BP to dried out skin. It hurts!

Be consistent.

So far so good
Reviewed on November 30, 2017

I’m finishing week two of the treatment but before I go into detail I will say a couple of things that I’m doing differently. A) is that I only do the regimen once daily. I’ve noticed in the past that doing my face routine twice is too much irritation so I only do it at night time before bed and B) I haven’t used the moisturizer yet because of all the bad reviews. I will try it though just not sure when. I use unscented lubriderm and C) I don’t use the recommended dose for the BP. I only apply it to my acne prone areas and I have not increased dosage.

Ok so the first few days in were great. My face was clear for the most part and I had no complaints. Now I am finished week 2 and I have some pimples. I have two that are healing right now and two new ones. Those are just on my acne prone side of my face. With the Bp I have been applying it to where I get the most acne:jaw line/outside of cheeks and chin and in my nose to try and clear pores. I just dab my finger in some bp and apply it. The new pimples that I have are a kind of acne I have never had before. They are hard, red and feel deep and don’t really get a white head. I did drain them though but that didn’t look good afterwards. I’ve never had pimples like that so I’m just hoping the bp is just pulling out the bad stuff. That’s only on my worst acne prone area though which is my left side of cheek. On my chin I noticed a few small white heads but very small and I am starting to notice on my right side of cheek I think there are a couple big pimples forming and I just started putting bp there. So I’m assuming it’s the “purge” as they call it, and because of that I was scared to go through my entire face purging that’s why I’ve been doing the bp a little different. I also don’t apply it to areas that don’t get acne.

So after the cleanser and the bp then I pour about 5-6 drops of jojoba oil in my palm and then I dip my finger in it and gently rub it onto my face. I’ve been using jojoba oil before th regimen and it’s helped immensely with my oily skin. I have not had oily skin since the day I first used jojoba.

After the jojoba oil then I use a small amount of lubriderm. Just a half pump or so and I rub it between my hands and gently apply it to my face. It looks a tad greasy right afterwards but you don’t wake up like that by no means.

As for dryness, I have not had any. Maybe a tiny bit on my nose but very minimal. I think it’s because I use a little bp and the jojoba and lubriderm are great for me.

To remove my makeup I use the magic makeup cloth from Sephora. Just lukewarm water on the cloth and gently wipe it off. Been using for 2 years now and works great. Doesn’t irritate.

I used to be a little rough with my skin which obviously wasn’t good. After doing research and realizing that exfoliating your face isn’t good I started to try and be as gentle as possible and I noticed a big difference. No redness anymore.

I’m not sure when I will try the moisturizer. I read bad reviews so I kept it out of the regimen for now. I figured once my skin is clear after 3 months of using the bp then I will switch to the moisturizer. If I break out then I know it’s from that. I was too scared to have the bp purge plus possibly my skin being upset with too many changes and a moisturizer it didn’t like/agree with. That’s my thinking anyways.

I really hope this review helps someone :)

I used this for THREE YEARS and it RUINED my skin.
Reviewed on November 23, 2017

As a young teen, I really didn't know any better. I lathered this stuff on my face, even though it was slightly irritating over time. What I didn't realize is this stuff was slowly damaging my skin. I couldn't go out into the sun without my skin becoming red, I couldn't go through a day without my eyes getting irritated and dry from the long term use and damage to my eyes from using this stuff before going to bed, and I couldn't get through a day without my skin covered in grease. My poor skin was suffering from the over dryness. I DO NOT recommend for anyone to use this. It will not help your skin in the long term. I am still trying to fix my skin two years later after using this stuff for so long. It ruined my pores. My skin is slowly getting better but I have a good two years to go! Please please please go to a dermatologist. If you don't have the means to, that's understandable, but do not use this system. Clear skin for a couple months is not worth the long term damage. Benzyl peroxide can be helpful, but not in this way!!! I'm not trying to trash the company or anything, I am only trying to warn people from damage to your skin because what I went through is not something I wish upon on anyone else!

BLESSING
Reviewed on November 11, 2017

I’ve been using this regimen for almost a year now and my face is basically clear. I get A few pimples every now and then but nothing like i used It. I have To admit when i first Started this regimen i was A little scared because of the peeling/burning everyone talked about. Honestly, yes your face will peel because of the BP but it’s worth it. Once your face gets used to the level of BP, it won’t be so bad. I found It was better to use 6 drops of jojoba oil mixed in with moisturizer at night as my face got used to the level of BP. I’ve been on the regimen since February 2017 and it’s now November 2017. I’m so happy to say that this has worked for me and has changed my life. I used To wear foundation all the time freshman-junior year of high school but once i started The regimen the middle of my junior year, i completely Stopped wearing makeup. Believe me, this was so hard because since i had Been wearing makeup for so long, my face was so red and irritated with pimples (not to mention so pale since my foundation had spf and it didn’t let my face be exposed to sun). It was something i had To overcome and not only that but it speeds up the process of the regimen actually working. Currently, i barely wear makeup on my face anymore and i feel Comfortable to go to school and other places without it. All I’m left with now is a little bit of redness and scarring but that’s nothing that AHA can’t fix. This regimen does work and as long as you follow every step religiously you should see results.

It’s decent
Reviewed on November 3, 2017

So when I first used the regimen, it was amazing, worked like a charm. It got rid of my acne and the AA+ got rid of my dark spots and my skin was flawless for a couple of months. But now my face is just always really oily, my pores are huge and I have never had those problems before using the product. I do not get bad acne like I did before I started using this regimen but I do get multiple little bumps around my nose, in between my eyebrows and even on my nose and I NEVER had those problems. So I’m not sure what’s going on. I did loosen up on the strict steps but I’ve gotten back to it for at least 2 months now and still have not seen a change. Besides that, my skin is still acne free but from those mini bumps i do have new scars and it sucks. As a side note I started using the regimen late January 2017 and it’s now early November 2017.

THE GAME CHANGER
Reviewed on October 17, 2017

I owe this regimen everything!!!!!!!

I've had severely bad acne since middle school. Black heads, white heads, cystic acne, little bumpy dotted textured skin.. everything. I've tried products such as Murad, skinID, Proactive, LUSH products targeted towards acne and oily skin, Shiseido, First Aid Beauty... I can't even keep track. I've done pimple extraction facials, which helped a bit for a few weeks, only for the acne to continue it's horrid cycle. Then one day I saw a YouTube video about Acne.org! It was a girl I knew who had acne and was raving about it being a total lifesaver. I did my research and decided to order it January 2016.

Since it's been awhile since my skin has been the best it's been ever been, my story isn't too lengthy. I followed the regimen.. every instruction and all. It did flare up a little and certain products were kind of harsh on my skin. But I was to ride it out and let it work its magic. And that's exactly what happened! A month or two later my skin was looking brand new. The texture had evened out, 70% of my acne was gone, my skin looked so much more even in color since some of it was red from acne or dark from old acne scars, it was a miracle! I've only reordered the benzoyl peroxide once and have added the glycolic acid to my new regimen, which is also on the level of holy grail status. These products are also super affordable, which made this experience even more possible for me since I was a broke college student.

If you're hesitant about trying it, just do it!! I used to be SUPER self conscious about my acne and now people are asking me if I'm wearing foundation when I'm bare-faced. I usually don't do reviews but I felt like I owed this regimen some sort of recognition and a thank you! My constant battle with acne has been defeated! Hopefully yours can be too! Good luck to all! :)

by justingelvez on 12/16/2017 01:57
Howd your deal with the moisturizer irritation?
The first thing that has worked for me
Reviewed on October 7, 2017

I don't normally write reviews but I felt this was something worth reviewing. As a teenager I had pretty good skin but when I reached 20, I started to develop acne on my cheeks. I used Murad for over a year to try to help my acne and it hardly changed at all. Frustrated, I was looking for a different product line when I found Acne.org; I bought the 3 step regimen and have been using it for about 6 months now (minus the lotion because I had read negative reviews about it and didn't want to chance it) and my skin is the best it has been in years. Any pimple I get is small and goes away quickly and I rarely have more than one pimple at a time now (which is a huge change from before). They can dry out your skin a little (I have oily skin and still found my skin dry at times) so I'd recommend using their jojoba oil as well and you'll be good to go! I'm so pleased with the results of this product line and would recommend it to anyone struggling with acne.

Now that my acne is under control, I've been starting to use the Acne.org AHA to help reduce scarring. I've been using it for a few weeks now and haven't noticed any dramatic changes but anything is better than what I had before. I highly recommend these products.

Finally! Something that works!
Reviewed on September 28, 2017

As a teenager, I hardly EVER had acne, with the exception of a few pimples here and there. When I got into my 20's, I started to develop rather severe acne.... and I was absolutely MISERABLE. I suffered from blackheads, big white heads, and deep, painful red ones too.

I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of it, and I mean EVERYTHING. I tried many other popular acne regimens, I tried store brand cleansers and scrubs, I tried more natural routes like essential oils and natural sulfur soaps! I even tried two different prescriptions, a topical antibiotic, and eventually a pill (Doxycycline Monohydrate), and NONE OF IT WORKED! I had completely given up.

I stumbled across the acne.org regimen by chance... and figured I would give it a last-ditch-effort to clear myself up. I have been on the regimen for about 3 months now, and I have to say... I am so impressed! My skin has totally cleared up and I have hardly any new acne at all! (Except a few during that time of the month.) My skin has made AMAZING progress and I am so happy!

Unfortunately, I still have some post-acne hyper-pigmentation, but it is slowly starting to fade too! I can not recommend this regimen ENOUGH! The first few weeks (And month really...) were very difficult, and I almost felt like giving up! But I read a lot of people had struggled through the first few weeks too, so I just pushed through it, and I am so glad I did!

If you are considering trying this, just do it! It will be frustrating at first, and during the first few weeks-month, the dry skin is itchy, and the progress isn't huge.... but trust me... it's worth it. Keep pushing through. You will be so glad you did.

Acne.org, THANK YOU! You have a customer for LIFE.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
Complete Acne Treatment Kit
  • Clinically proven
  • Proprietary anti-acne technology
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-fere
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by experts at Acne.org