The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 374 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC

Success
Reviewed on September 7, 2017

I've had moderate acne for 6 years now, and am 21. I suffered with whiteheads, bumpy uneven texture, blackheads, spots that sit under the skin, and hyper-pigmentation across my face and felt that nothing would work. Over the years, I have tried many drugstore products, as well as antibiotics and I have never seen as big an of an improvement in my skin, as I have had with the acne.org regimen. I've currently been on the regimen for 2 1/2 weeks, however during the first 2-3 days my skin DID get worse, I had more breakouts in areas I would not usually, but by day 7 they had cleared, and now my skin is looking the best it has done in a long time, which I did not think was possible. My complexion is smooth and even and any old spots, which there are few, are fading. My advice would be to persevere, with this if you DO get an initial breakout, as I almost stopped, but luckily though to carry on. I have been following the regimen very strictly as the website does indicate to do so, never missing a day and my skin has stayed clear. To finish I would strongly recommend trying this regimen if you suffer with acne, it is very drying so be generous with moisturiser and the dryness is manageable as I do not have any flaking skin. Finally, do not be deterred if you get an initial breakout. Good Luck!!!

Success
Reviewed on September 7, 2017

I've had acne for 6 years and am now 21 years old. I suffered with whiteheads, bumpy uneven texture, blackheads, spots that sit under the skin and hyper pigmentation, across my face. Over the years I've tried many drug store products and been prescribed antibiotics but have never seen as big an improvement, in my skin, as I have had with the acne.org regimen. In the first 2-3 days I DID breakout in areas I would not normally, so much so that I almost stopped, but luckily I persevered and by day 7 my skin had cleared. I have been on the regimen for 2 1/2 weeks and my skin is looking the best it has done in a long time, which I did not think was possible. My complexion is smooth and even, and I only have a few old spots, which are fading. I never used to be able to leave the house without makeup, but now I feel more confident and am able to walk around bare faced, since my skin is so much improved. I have been following the regimen very closely, as the website does advice you to do so, never missing a day. The length of time one may see an improvement may differ from person to person, but I would strongly recommend trying this product if you suffer with acne. To finish with, my advice would be to persevere if you do get an initial breakout, and to be generous with the moisturiser, as my skin is dryer, but this is manageable as I do not suffer with any flaking. I am glad I found this regimen and wish others luck if they choose to try it!!!

Did not work
Reviewed on July 26, 2017

This product was a waste of time and money. I used the product for three months and saw zero results. In fact my skin is actually worse than it was when I started the regimen. I was very diligent and used the products every 10 hours. I kept using the products because the website said it could take months for the products to work. Well, I've been using it for 3 months now and I have so many dark spots, acne and irritation it is uncomfortable.

My final straw was when my teenage son told me I need to go see Dr. PimplePopper because the stuff that I am using is just not working.

Only Product That Has Worked
Reviewed on July 22, 2017

Out of the thousands of treatments for acne that I have tried first-hand, only Acne.org has resulted in lasting results where my skin has been clear. I went through steroid shots, chemical peels, thousands of face-washes and more, and none of them have worked. I normally do not write product reviews, but this was so effective that I was forced into action. A huge thank you to acne.org.

Great
Reviewed on July 21, 2017

This product has helped my acne so much! I've been struggling with acne for years an was prescribed everything but this was the only thing that worked.

Helped for a while
Reviewed on July 20, 2017

I've had acne, as in pimples and many clusters of little forehead bumps, ever since I was eleven. I started using the Regimen exactly how Dan said to use it. Within a few months my skin was almost flawless and continued getting better and better. But after a little over a year I started to notice my skin breaking out on my cheeks, a place where it never had before. A few months go by and my chin starts getting acne, followed up by my nose. By that time, my skin also began to have layers of oil on it only a couple hours after washing it in the morning. But just in case, I continued using the products. Recently, whilst my chin and cheeks are still covered in acne, my horrible small bumps on my forehead, along with plenty of larger pimples, have returned. It is just about worse than ever, and I'm seeking the help of apple cider vinegar next.

Amazing!!!
Reviewed on July 19, 2017

I cant say enough about these products...i recently had a hysterectomy sending my HORMONES out of control acne all over my face i tried everything over the counter and then found THIS!!!! my face has cleared up 100%%%%%%% with the exceptions of 1 pimple here and there but rarely and once i treat them it doesn't last long about 3 days and its gone GONE!!! Now how to get rid of some acne scars?

love love love this product just reordered my cleanser since its the first to go.

by AdvancedSieve on 07/24/2017 13:50
use bio oil
so upset
Reviewed on July 9, 2017

when i started this product i was so excited because i had seen a youtubers video saying it changed her life. after one month nothing happened. after two months my skin was horrific. i had more acne scars then i had ever in my life, and i was so broken out i was embarrassed to go out in public... ever. i cried myself to sleep because i finally had hope for clear skin, and after the money i spent with no results, i am truly saddened and disappointed.

by BubblyGrinder on 09/04/2017 20:29
you get acne scars after the acne
IT REALLY WORKS! LEGIT!!
Reviewed on July 8, 2017

At first I was so skeptical about spending so much money on products that may not even help my skin. But recently my skin became so bad, I had no choice. To be honest....BEST choice I made! No kidding. At first it wasn't working so I gave half my products to a friend and she said she saw the results within a week!...so I started using it again but this time I went by the instructions. Turns out it wasn't working the first time because I wasn't following the steps correctly. It's been exactly 1 whole week today, since I started and my severe acne are all gone. All that's left are the scars and a few break out. I'm surprised that it cleared my bad acne within a week! I'm so happy and don't feel as insecure as before, THANKYOU so much acne.org, these products have helped me so much and it's only been a week!! I'm so excited and looking forward to what my skin will look like in 3 months time!! 😍🙌🏼

NOTHING SPECIAL
Reviewed on June 29, 2017

Didn't help for my mild to severe acne. Might work on skin that doesn't break out a lot