The Acne.org Regimen reviews

4.1/5 - 375 reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Acne.org Regimen

Regimen Kit (1-2 months supply)
updated: 01/01/1970 00:00 UTC
The Acne.org Regimen

The first thing that has worked for me
Reviewed on October 7, 2017

I don't normally write reviews but I felt this was something worth reviewing. As a teenager I had pretty good skin but when I reached 20, I started to develop acne on my cheeks. I used Murad for over a year to try to help my acne and it hardly changed at all. Frustrated, I was looking for a different product line when I found Acne.org; I bought the 3 step regimen and have been using it for about 6 months now (minus the lotion because I had read negative reviews about it and didn't want to chance it) and my skin is the best it has been in years. Any pimple I get is small and goes away quickly and I rarely have more than one pimple at a time now (which is a huge change from before). They can dry out your skin a little (I have oily skin and still found my skin dry at times) so I'd recommend using their jojoba oil as well and you'll be good to go! I'm so pleased with the results of this product line and would recommend it to anyone struggling with acne.

Now that my acne is under control, I've been starting to use the Acne.org AHA to help reduce scarring. I've been using it for a few weeks now and haven't noticed any dramatic changes but anything is better than what I had before. I highly recommend these products.

Finally! Something that works!
Reviewed on September 28, 2017

As a teenager, I hardly EVER had acne, with the exception of a few pimples here and there. When I got into my 20's, I started to develop rather severe acne.... and I was absolutely MISERABLE. I suffered from blackheads, big white heads, and deep, painful red ones too.

I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of it, and I mean EVERYTHING. I tried many other popular acne regimens, I tried store brand cleansers and scrubs, I tried more natural routes like essential oils and natural sulfur soaps! I even tried two different prescriptions, a topical antibiotic, and eventually a pill (Doxycycline Monohydrate), and NONE OF IT WORKED! I had completely given up.

I stumbled across the acne.org regimen by chance... and figured I would give it a last-ditch-effort to clear myself up. I have been on the regimen for about 3 months now, and I have to say... I am so impressed! My skin has totally cleared up and I have hardly any new acne at all! (Except a few during that time of the month.) My skin has made AMAZING progress and I am so happy!

Unfortunately, I still have some post-acne hyper-pigmentation, but it is slowly starting to fade too! I can not recommend this regimen ENOUGH! The first few weeks (And month really...) were very difficult, and I almost felt like giving up! But I read a lot of people had struggled through the first few weeks too, so I just pushed through it, and I am so glad I did!

If you are considering trying this, just do it! It will be frustrating at first, and during the first few weeks-month, the dry skin is itchy, and the progress isn't huge.... but trust me... it's worth it. Keep pushing through. You will be so glad you did.

Acne.org, THANK YOU! You have a customer for LIFE.

Success
Reviewed on September 7, 2017

I've had acne for 6 years and am now 21 years old. I suffered with whiteheads, bumpy uneven texture, blackheads, spots that sit under the skin and hyper pigmentation, across my face. Over the years I've tried many drug store products and been prescribed antibiotics but have never seen as big an improvement, in my skin, as I have had with the acne.org regimen. In the first 2-3 days I DID breakout in areas I would not normally, so much so that I almost stopped, but luckily I persevered and by day 7 my skin had cleared. I have been on the regimen for 2 1/2 weeks and my skin is looking the best it has done in a long time, which I did not think was possible. My complexion is smooth and even, and I only have a few old spots, which are fading. I never used to be able to leave the house without makeup, but now I feel more confident and am able to walk around bare faced, since my skin is so much improved. I have been following the regimen very closely, as the website does advice you to do so, never missing a day. The length of time one may see an improvement may differ from person to person, but I would strongly recommend trying this product if you suffer with acne. To finish with, my advice would be to persevere if you do get an initial breakout, and to be generous with the moisturiser, as my skin is dryer, but this is manageable as I do not suffer with any flaking. I am glad I found this regimen and wish others luck if they choose to try it!!!

Did not work
Reviewed on July 26, 2017

This product was a waste of time and money. I used the product for three months and saw zero results. In fact my skin is actually worse than it was when I started the regimen. I was very diligent and used the products every 10 hours. I kept using the products because the website said it could take months for the products to work. Well, I've been using it for 3 months now and I have so many dark spots, acne and irritation it is uncomfortable.

My final straw was when my teenage son told me I need to go see Dr. PimplePopper because the stuff that I am using is just not working.

Only Product That Has Worked
Reviewed on July 22, 2017

Out of the thousands of treatments for acne that I have tried first-hand, only Acne.org has resulted in lasting results where my skin has been clear. I went through steroid shots, chemical peels, thousands of face-washes and more, and none of them have worked. I normally do not write product reviews, but this was so effective that I was forced into action. A huge thank you to acne.org.

Great
Reviewed on July 21, 2017

This product has helped my acne so much! I've been struggling with acne for years an was prescribed everything but this was the only thing that worked.

Helped for a while
Reviewed on July 20, 2017

I've had acne, as in pimples and many clusters of little forehead bumps, ever since I was eleven. I started using the Regimen exactly how Dan said to use it. Within a few months my skin was almost flawless and continued getting better and better. But after a little over a year I started to notice my skin breaking out on my cheeks, a place where it never had before. A few months go by and my chin starts getting acne, followed up by my nose. By that time, my skin also began to have layers of oil on it only a couple hours after washing it in the morning. But just in case, I continued using the products. Recently, whilst my chin and cheeks are still covered in acne, my horrible small bumps on my forehead, along with plenty of larger pimples, have returned. It is just about worse than ever, and I'm seeking the help of apple cider vinegar next.

Amazing!!!
Reviewed on July 19, 2017

I cant say enough about these products...i recently had a hysterectomy sending my HORMONES out of control acne all over my face i tried everything over the counter and then found THIS!!!! my face has cleared up 100%%%%%%% with the exceptions of 1 pimple here and there but rarely and once i treat them it doesn't last long about 3 days and its gone GONE!!! Now how to get rid of some acne scars?

love love love this product just reordered my cleanser since its the first to go.

by AdvancedSieve on 07/24/2017 13:50
use bio oil
so upset
Reviewed on July 9, 2017

when i started this product i was so excited because i had seen a youtubers video saying it changed her life. after one month nothing happened. after two months my skin was horrific. i had more acne scars then i had ever in my life, and i was so broken out i was embarrassed to go out in public... ever. i cried myself to sleep because i finally had hope for clear skin, and after the money i spent with no results, i am truly saddened and disappointed.

by BubblyGrinder on 09/04/2017 20:29
you get acne scars after the acne
IT REALLY WORKS! LEGIT!!
Reviewed on July 8, 2017

At first I was so skeptical about spending so much money on products that may not even help my skin. But recently my skin became so bad, I had no choice. To be honest....BEST choice I made! No kidding. At first it wasn't working so I gave half my products to a friend and she said she saw the results within a week!...so I started using it again but this time I went by the instructions. Turns out it wasn't working the first time because I wasn't following the steps correctly. It's been exactly 1 whole week today, since I started and my severe acne are all gone. All that's left are the scars and a few break out. I'm surprised that it cleared my bad acne within a week! I'm so happy and don't feel as insecure as before, THANKYOU so much acne.org, these products have helped me so much and it's only been a week!! I'm so excited and looking forward to what my skin will look like in 3 months time!! 😍🙌🏼