Dermalogica : Special Cleansing Gel

Brand:
Reviews
3.6
76 Reviews

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract (Lavender), Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf, Quilaja Saponaria Bark, Essential Oil of Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender), PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

34.2%
27.6%
18.4%
6.6%
13.2%

Used Dermalogica : Special Cleansing Gel? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
November 29, 2010

Pros:

cleans oil and dirt, smells fresh

Cons:

doesnt clean off makeup AT ALL, EXPENSIVE

This product is so overpriced and not worth it at all. I have used expensive face washes and drugstore brands, and to be honest this is one of the worst ones I have used. It doesn't clean off makeup so I have to wash my face twice. This is a waste of money and doesn't do anything that my Loreal Pore Minimizing Gel Cleanser can't do for a fraction of the cost. :)
October 5, 2009

Pros:

It cleared and brightened my skin for the first few days. (I used anti-bac).

Cons:

After a few days, my skin felt really tight and itchy and DRY~ Then i broke out really bad.. way worse than it was to begin with. I stopped using the product.

I don't recommend it as it made my skin worse. Maybe if I kept using it, it would have settled down but my skin was too dry and itch, not to mention the bad breakout.

6 user(s) found this helpful

June 24, 2009
I started using dermalogica for about three months now and my skin has never looked so bad:( I have always had really good skin until I started using this product line my skin is so dried out that it hurts and I am supposedly using the most hydrating products in the line and now all of a sudden my skin is red blotchy with white little bumps all over it! I would never recomend this product line to anyone! Neutrogena is alot better less irritating and alot cheaper.

1 user(s) found this helpful

November 16, 2008

Pros:

it makes me feel refreshed and clean.

Cons:

it caused me to have more acne.

i used to only have minor pimples along my t-zone but when i started using this i have them all over. they are red and hurt. someone told me that dermalogica makes the acne worse before it makes it better..but how long will that take?

7 user(s) found this helpful

September 16, 2008

Pros:

The only good thing about is is that it makes your face feel really refreshed and clean after use.

Cons:

IT DOESNT WORK....I used the MediBac starter kit for about 2 months...My breakouts were mainly on my chin. I ended up after using with breakouts in the middle of my forhead, and my jawline. It is VERY over-priced. Doesnt work and it just plain sucks.

Dont buy this, it is horrible for adult acne.