Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne.org Moisturizer with Licochalcone - Reviews

Acne.org Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Brand: Acne.org

View Ingredients
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Buy Now

RickChapuli
PoignantPeer
ilickoreos

PoignantPeer
ive had some serious cystic acne breakouts in the past that no soap, cream or oral medicine has been able to solve. aside from cystic acne i also have rosacea. in my ten years of struggling with stubborn cysts that could only be taken care of by surgical means, ive found that the biggest culprits were certain food triggers: caffeine(so sad), spicy/hot foods, and foods/products high in biotin. before giving up on the acne regimen, try figuring out if anything you are consuming may be the cause of your problems. i have found that as long as i stay away from my triggers, and use my AR products, my skin is happy and healthy. i hope this helps, and i wish you the best!

ilickoreos
It's funny you mention caffeine. I have only started regularly drinking it this past year and my blemishes have only gotten worse. As much as it's hard for me to give it up (I am drinking it right as I'm typing this), I know it is probably better to cut out on the inflammatory foods. I will try dropping the caffeine drinks altogether. I have already cut out dairy and sugar so here is hoping I achieve a clear complexion soon! Thanks so much for your reminder! Sometimes it is not what we put on our skin that will help clear us, but what we put inside our bodies!

@armanfiddles
EmiKo86
Autumn*
paulavm
SlateBobolink
OlympianError
Jess_hwtt

Emma Yahn
Butylene Glycol is in every single one of the Acne.org system products except for the pure jojoba oil. I'm suddenly having a bad reaction to the system and am trying to find out the cause.

lishy
Kypper

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes