Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Microdermabrasion - Reviews

Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion

lebryan
Sillytillytiffers

Mmg123
Hi, how is it doing now? I have similar results and it’s been almost three months now since the microdermabrasion.

TimmyT

I have recently gotten a microdermabrasion as well and have been getting milia all over my cheeks and forehead... What did you do to get rid of it?

Ryan96
Kiwipeach40
floppy27
Anchor Steam

Trophy Skin
Yes, you are right. Going to the spa to get these treatments can be expensive. If you are interested in a great home use machine at an affordable price, you should check out Trophy Skin microdermabrasion machines. We have clinical studies to back our claims! [link removed] You can also find these units on [link removed] which has many many reviews on each machine.

genie121

How’s it doing now?

nicnicky123

Dianna67
I am 50 so I know what you are going through, I have my acne under control somewhat now, I use black soap, BHA from Paula's Choice as this is the only place I can find it and I got a prescription from my doctor for Retin A 0.01%, my skin is soft, clear most of the time(odd pimple that time of the month). I now will not do the microdermabrasion, thank you for the information! good luck!

Mmg123
How is it doing now? I had similar results. 3 months out and wondering how long this is going to last.

Bjl19

Trophy Skin
So glad you saw great results through Microdermabrasion. Now that you know it works, you can save time and money by purchasing a home use microdermabrasion unit! Trophy Skin offers several models at different price points - and we have clinical study results to back our claims. Our devices are priced from $100 - $400 and are just as effective spa treatments. In fact, the founder of Trophy Skin used to own a medical spa and he was inspired to start an affordable line of personal use microdermabrasion machines. Here is a link to our micrdermabrasion machines if you are interested: [link removed]

vandy17

Bridgetjoneswaahoo
I was told that it can help black heads, acne and fine lines but not scars, unless they are minor. I'm no expert but sounds like you have been misinformed. Maybe another treatment. Dermabrasion, laser treatment maybe but seek expert advice. I've heard dermabrasion is harsh and there is a big difference. Between the two.

CurlySpicy
Cookies18

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes