Ice Cubes Face Massage Reviews

Ice Cubes Face Massage

HPP

Help Please!

I felt some burning sensation on my cheeks with slight swelling so tried this ice thing by rubbing ice cubes on cheeks and arround the whole face. When I woke up next morning swelling was gone but it left light patches on cheeks. More than a week has been passed its still there. I don't know what to do. Is this normal? And how to treat this? Please help.

The Best

I do this every morning and evening and it's been wonderful for me. I don't hold the ice though. The only time I did, I got a frostbite. But it's great if you just rub a cube of ice all over your face until it has all melted (wrap it in a muslin cloth if your face is sensitive). By the way, green tea ice cubes work extra well, since tea is antibacterial. Basically what this does is reduces or even stops inflammation and tightens pores. Reduces overall morning puffiness. If you do it before bedtime, it may help to avoid overnight acne. And rubbing face with ice in the morning reduces oiliness during the day. It's been the only thing, that has ever helped me to prevent skin from getting worse after picking. Cons: this doesn't unclog pores, you will still need to find a good, gentle way to clean your skin.

Good spot treatment

Ice doesn't get rid of acne itself, but it really helps reducing inflammation and pimple size. I think it's most effective on inflamed zits. Haven't tried on ones that haven't inflamed yet. Anyway, a quick and easy spot treatment anyone can try. I recommend!

Ice worked for me

I am a teen boy and I have really really bad acne breakouts and my face really looks messed up. I applied ice on my pimples by wrapping the ice cubes in a cloth at night and the next day morning I observed that almost all my pimples appeared to be less swollen and less reddish.....the pimples almost vanishes after doing this for another 2 days.......but I am unable to stop the breakouts......I can't predict when that will happen.

Try putting half a slice a slice of lemon on your face daily.
Wash your face every morning and night before rubbing your face with the ice.

PLEASE HELP

can I ask a question? is using ice twice a day can't harm your face? I have oily face and acne prone skin :( i have lots of acne.. PLEASE HELP :'( I've been suffering acne for 4 years.. and now since it is summer, i want to cure my acne to have a clear face.. PLEASE HELP :(

Absolutely love this

it works well for me! I use it in the morning when I wake up, after washing my skin, and at night before bed.after that i apply moustizer . It leaves my skins feeling refreshed, it reduces the size of my pores, tightens my skin and reduces swelling and redness.try it.

Comments

This morning when I woke up, I discovered that my face had broken out in an angry eruption. This has happened before and I am somewhat of a naturalist, so in the past have taken a passive response to eruptions... figuring they are just my bodies way of signaling that I am not treating my acne well enough from the "inside out." But today, the breakout was so bad and embarrassing, I decided to try some new methods to reduce it's unsightly-ness. The skin was really inflamed on the right cheek of my face, and it dawned on me... doesn't ice reduce inflammation? So I came on here, saw all of the positive reviews and tried it for myself for the first time. Boy am I glad I did... my breakout has dramatically reduced it's swelling / inflamattion and really no longer looks that bad. I am so grateful I gave this method a try. I am now learning in addition to trying to treat my acne from the inside out (eating healthy, staying active, reducing stress, being kind to myself and others) that I also need to be proactive when I see a pimple first forming and I will now try to ice a pimple at it's first sign!

Alt

Answer please!!

Hello..I have a question after you put ice on your face, is it ok to put cream on it? What is the best time to put daytime or night? Thanks you..

Yes it I okay to put cream on after, that way your face feels and is moisturized. I would recommend you rubbing the ice on your face every morning and night, after you wash your face...

its good

i like to rub my face with ice especially when it breakouts it makes the pain go away and i feel it help with my pores and it feel good,refreshed and smooth after using it

Alt
Hello, After you rub ice in your face..Is it ok to put cream on it?thanks...
yes i apply cream after

Great - especially for cystic acne + oily skin

Icing your face - best therapy ever in my opinion. However, WOULD like to warn those with thin and pale skin since it can give you broken capillaries if used for a long period of time without covering it with a soft cloth :)

I used ice directly on my skin for 4 days will that have caused broken capillaries?

pretty good

I used it on some really red nodules and it made the pain and redness go away. they're still there but aren't really visible, which sucks but is much better than how they were like before. Also works good for stopping pustules that haven't fully formed yet .

please help!!

(I created an account just to help find easy cures for acne) my acne isn't too bad, but I have a couple of big ones every here and there... my problem is I touch my face too much. it's just a bad habit. my acne is genetic, and both of my parents grew out of theirs, but as a teen acne is pretty embarrassing. my acne is mostly around my forehead, checks, chin, and mouth. I have scars on the sides of my face, forehead, and chin. I was wondering if ice truly works (I read a ton of comments saying they did, some didn't) and if not ice, then what should I use? please and thank you for the help!!

Yes it works, I wrote a review down below on how I became acne free. Ice is all you need. I have tried just about everything to combat acne, nothing was as effective as ice. I am almost 20, so I can empathize with you on acne being embarrassing!
Check out the SoothieQ. It is exactly what you need for this. You will love it. [link removed]

Something I'd recommended!

For a whole week I've been rubbing ice on my face and seriously it has helped a lot! Now before I get any hopes up I "suffer" from light but almost moderate acne. So the ice helped with reduced the redness and helped with "shrinking" some pimples. I keep blabbering so just read below to see what I do: After washing my face with my face wash I rub ice on my face in circular motions, concentrating mostly where my acne and scars are. I use two cubes of ice. Now people here say not to rub ice on your face directly because its bad or whatever but by the time I've washed my face, gone to the toilet & brushed my teeth its pretty much melted. So yeah that's pretty much it, I wouldn't have made an account just to review this if it hadn't of worked on me. Just test it out for a month and see if it helps you. good luck x (P.S can someone recommended me a good face wash to use for acne so far I've used Nutrogena, Nivea and a few others I forgot)

You can rub ice directly on your skin, it's not bad at all so I wish people would stop saying that. I have been doing it for over a year, if you don't use ice directly on the skin it will not be as effective. Face washes for acne is a marketing gimmick, I saw you read my review down below and I have tried acne cleansers. Now I just use generic soap bars, whatever I can find! Ice WILL work eliminating the need for any extra "for acne" products.
I either use : acnefree : or : nozxema : for my face wash. They both work really well.

Question

If I don't have ice cubes, can I do the same thing but with an Ice pack? I won't be using an ice pack every time, but just for back up.

You could get a SoothieQ. It's the perfect Ice Therapy Tool for icing inflamed pimples. It's safe, easy to use, convenient and economical. Perfect for puffy eyes too and a multiple of other uses. Perfect for after facial waxing and cosmetic injections, even insect bites, bee stings. Its the perfect size for small areas. Everyone loves the SoothieQ.

I approve!

Over the past 30 days I've been icing my face after washing in the morning and evening. I use one ice cube and rub It in circles across my whole face, including eyes. I don't know for sure if this has made any significant difference in controlling my cystic acne, i have still had new bumps pop up since I've started, but I must say it helps even out complexion in my opinion. It is also very soothing to the existing bumps. Im worried that icing my face too much may cause overly dry skin, but between the million topical a I'm using now, it can't be any worse. I am going to keep at this ice thing and if anything hope it keeps away those wrinkles in the future! :)

Help!

Is this ice treatement effective? I have moderate/mild acne and pimple marks. Will ice effect on them and will it get better. Pls comment and tell me. :) Thanks!

Be consistent and use the ice every single day for at least 30 days. You should see a slight improvement. Consistency is key though- it won't help a bump go away over night (unfortunately!) :(
Did you not read the 3 pages of reviews and comments below? Yes, using ice consistently will prevent acne. Once you stop it will reappear again. Ice is a temporary solution until you outgrow acne.

Try it ! Worth it ! Great before a day out !

This helps as it calms down irritations which causes the redness. Also this can kill the bacteria in the pours stopping break outs. However this will only work if you keep the skin clean and avoid touching your face as coldness open your pours meaning more germs can get in so try no to touch your face. Then just before you go to bed put you face it Luke warm water to close the pours and you should see an improvement in redness and the size of the pimples

Correct me if i am wrong.....hot water opens the pores and cold water closes it.I have been through a lot of articles on acne and this is what i have read throughout.
you're wrong,, warm or hot water opens your pores while cold water closes it,,
I touch my face all the time and I don't get acne anymore. (I wrote the review below you). And you have you opening and closing backwards. And you don't need to put your face in lukewarm water. After icing your body heats back up pretty quickly.
True ,when I ice my face,the ice melts pretty fast due to body heat. My face feels really tight and firm after this. So yeah....ice tightens your pores to prevent dirt and bacteria from getting in them.

The cure for acne, no joke.

I am currently a 19 year old male and I have been struggling with severe/moderate acne since I was 14. My acne is genetic and it is the medium sized red ones that eventually develop a white head and leaves marks well after you have popped them. I had tons of them all over my face and back, until I tried ice. Well I still have backne but I don't really mind it since I am a guy and it is always covered. Anyway I have tried basically everything for acne like lemon juice, milk of magnesia, doxycyline, minocycline, epiduo, aczone, hydrogen perioxide, multiple cleansers, paleo diet, african black soap, baking soda, honey, toothpaste, zinc pills, cinnamon pills, fish oil, cod liver oil, green tea, sea salt, ice, and many others that I cant think of off the top of my head. The only things that cleared me of acne was doxycycline (until I developed resistance), paleo diet (hard to not eat good food), and of course ice. I tried ice when I was around 18 and half and I was ecstatic when I discovered the results. I wish I discovered this remedy before I finished high school! So reading all the comments I noticed a lot of people use it for spot treatments or they say it is not a cure. It works wonders for a spot treatment but also for a full preventative measure. The people that say it doesn't prevent acne are just spewing rubbish. I am fully cleared and don't have any more recurring acne in the spots that I ice on a regular basis. So I would also assume that everyone else's skin would react the same to ice as well, especially since the skin's anatomy is the same for every human. So here is my procedure. 1. Put 10 to 20 ice cubes in a ziplock bag. 2. Sit down at a desk or table with a towel below, because water will drip everywhere, and put on some Netflix or whatever you like to watch, because this takes time (15-45 minutes). 3. Take 1 ice cube in each hand and just massage evenly around your problematic area with the ice in your fingers. For me my acne was all around my mouth area and cheeks, I don't develop any on my forehead so that makes it easier. 4. Once the 2 ice cubes melt, replace them with another 2 asap and continue, don't let your face or wherever warm up too much! 5. After you finished all the ice cubes, if you have a big nasty zit, hold an additional ice cube or two on it until melted (spot treatment). Then dry off your face and apply moisturizer or a cream of your choice. I know that it hurts and your fingers and face feel like they will fall off, but imagine the results and stay motivated. You will really get used to it, at this point it is only extremely cold for the first minute for me, but I have been doing this for 6 months. Also you can do this every other day, I have experimented with the quantity of cubes and how often I should do it. It takes about 40 minutes to do 20 cubes so that is why I recommend Netflix or some sort of entertainment. I personally at this point, since I am cleared, do 12 cubes every other night or every night depending on if I feel like it or have time. Also I noticed some people say to wrap the ice cube, but I prefer to suck it up and get the full effects of the ice, plus I also like the refreshing water on my skin. Once your area gets numb enough, you wont feel the cold anymore and it'll become a lot more comfortable. Keep in mind, like all treatments, it'll take maybe a month for you to be fully clear, but you should start seeing results within a week, if you use my method. The only thing you should be putting directly on your problematic area is simply just ice, no rags, no paper towels, nothing. You want the full effects of the ice. You can wear gloves when holding the ice if need be. The first month I recommend 16-20 cubes and after you're clear you can drop to 10+, don't do less then 10 because your area needs to get numb and stay numb for a little bit. Lastly, some people say they get white heads after first trying this, that is normal and what ice is supposed to do. Acne forms way before it shows on your skin, the ice is bringing the existing acne to the surface to pop and preventing further acne from developing. The best parts about ice is that is ice free, for the most part, is very abundant, and it works! It will also boost your self-esteem once you start seeing results! Good luck everyone and be sure to try it out!

This is so reassuring! Thanks!
Update 9 months later: Face is still spotless with an occasional small pimple. I have found a perfect routine for me and that is for every 3 days I try and ice for 2 of those days. I always ice 12-14 ice cubes. Takes maybe 20 minutes. I figured out why I was getting backne too, it was because I washed my back in the shower, so now I don't wash my back anymore. Some may think it's gross but if it means no acne then so be it. I don't ever touch my back in the shower anymore, I let the water runoff clean it so it leaves my body oils there to protect my skin. No more soap for my back! I have been acne free for over a year now and it feels great! Self esteem is through the roof and I am having the best time of my life in college. If you haven't started yet, what are you waiting for? Go grab a bag of ice now, you will regret not trying ice!
You make me feel so happy while im reading this!!! Im a sophomore in high school, and i do not want to repeat freshman year with all the pimples 😂
How long did it take to get rid of your acne scar?
What size ice cubes do you use? Standard ice tray sized ones? Or ones made by the freezer?

Popular Household/Natural