Notifications
Clear all

Never saw a person in real life has acne scars

MemberMember
(@getsmart121)

Posted : 06/13/2022 9:18 pm

Thats good right atleast others are living their life. But the odds that you have seen everyone is very low.

MemberMember
(@harmlessboy1441)

Posted : 06/14/2022 2:23 pm

21 hours ago, JesusChrist said:

Seems like i am the only one in my city who got scars,its a shame this thing happened to me..

I saw 1 or 2 in the last 5 years. This is within the area of maybe 5-10 towns. It's extremely rare I rarely see it. But if you think about the whole country it's definitely out there, at least tens of thousands moderate/severe probably and another few million moderate to minor probably.

Kay24 liked
MemberMember
(@tjdeare)

Posted : 06/14/2022 3:52 pm

23 hours ago, JesusChrist said:

Seems like i am the only one in my city who got scars,its a shame this thing happened to me..

Maybe it's because we know where our scars are & look at them in the worst lighting. When we see others, they may not be in terrible lighting & so the scars they have don't show easily. Also, women wear make up & we've been wearing marks for the past couple of years.

MemberMember
(@skin-pessimist)

Posted : 06/15/2022 12:45 am

On 6/13/2022 at 3:43 PM, JesusChrist said:

I've seen at least a few people with fairly noticeable ones

7 hours ago, JesusChrist said:

Believe me i can trace scars meters away in real life, under good or bad lights it became natural for me after all these years and it is really small group of people who got acne scars.

Most people either don't have acne scars or have very minor ones. But many of them have different struggles of their own

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 06/15/2022 10:34 am

That's also why there aren't good treatments developing. The demand is low. People want to brighten their beautiful skin and lesson some wrinkles. Very few people need the heavy duty revision we need.

You liked