Notifications
Clear all

Oily skin

MemberMember
(@jorgeantoniocalderon40gmail-com)

Posted : 04/07/2022 9:36 pm

Any advice on how to reduce oily skin? any diet that helps my body not to generate so much fat? God, I really don't know where my glands get so much oily. regards

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 04/18/2022 10:40 am

The keto and/or carnivore diet might help with this from the root level.

And here are some other things people do about oily skin.

MemberMember
(@lizzieswellness)

Posted : 05/03/2022 11:33 pm

Treatment
1. Wash your facefrequently. Share on Pinterest Using warm water and a gentle soap to wash your face can help reduce the amount of oil on your skin.
2. Make use of a toner. Alcohol-based astringent toners tend to dry out the skin.
3. Face should be patted dry.
4. Blotting papers and medicated pads should be used.
5. Apply a facial mask.
6. Use moisturizers.

MemberMember

Posted : 12/02/2022 10:28 pm

I haven't consumed dairy for 3 weeks and my fat has decreased but very, very little, just like the acne that has accompanied me all my life. If this doesn't work, I'll cut the flour even though it's more difficult to leave it.

MemberMember
(@damiendada)

Posted : 12/14/2022 12:22 pm

Hello, thank you for your advice, it helps me too.

MemberMember

Posted : 12/21/2022 10:12 pm

I have avoided dairy products and I can observe (in the distant term) that my back has less acne, unfortunately at Christmas time I consume them again, currently I have reduced the consumption of flour. I can't figure out if it's due to consuming less dairy, exfoliating your back with a special brush, or applying an antibacterial soap to your back. One of those 3 cases may be the cause of less acne

MemberMember

Posted : 02/10/2023 9:02 pm

Discarded step: antibacterial soap did not reduce acne on my back and chest