Notifications
Clear all

Looking for Feedback on Treatment Plan

MemberMember
(@catharsis2018)

Posted : 08/30/2019 1:48 pm

Hi everyone,

I had my consult today with Dr. Lemckert from Hamilton, Ontarioat the Cutis Clinic. He tried pushing lasers on me, as suspected ($$$$), but I stayed firm with my desire to do manual methods such as subcision, as I have done soooo much laser in the past and from the amount of research I have done recently, I know manual methods should be first priority.

He also tried to push punch excision for two of my broader boxcar scars, but I know this can lead to complications. Finally, I got a quote for subcision + sculptra (one vial) for $1500, package of 5 = $6000. He also emphasized Nokor subcision more than cannula but from what I've read on this forum, Is cannula not the most effacious?

I am just wanting some feedback on this quote, whether it is reasonable, whether I should keep looking for more doctors. Also, If I used HA as a filler, would it provide the same results as sculptra or no?

Would love your feedback on this @beautifulambition

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 08/30/2019 2:20 pm

Hi, I only respond now by PM (private message) - privacy/ confidentiality/ easier maintenance of senders / less confusion /a better use to prioritize my time to the 100's of severe acne scar cases I help a day by PM, etc - Feel free to PM me with your questions, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Responding to your PM. Regardless I Want you to consult with 3 Drs not just one and pick who you like best. They all have different methods of treatment. CAN is exceptionally hard to find god Dr's from what I hear. Goto plastics as well if you wish.