Notifications
Clear all

Guys please look into this Scar type and treatments and please provide best solution

MemberMember
(@selva25)

Posted : 05/30/2019 1:42 am

Hi everyone thanks for visiting this post first 

I am not very sure about the type of scar I have. Can you provide me some solutions to clear  them my friend suggested me to try derma pen, is that advisable guys ?? Can you also provide good skin exfoliater to remove the dead skins and a chemical peel please 

F47BE6F7-5726-43C8-84DA-64BD16661A70.jpeg

1CBE2BEE-7641-470B-9612-F1AD7A7F0639.jpeg

3990292B-031C-4460-9E77-2C97AC95E6AE.jpeg

060217B3-9B2D-4BBC-9E93-783354CBCE72.jpeg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/30/2019 11:05 am

@selva25Hi there, thanks for posting the pictures that helps.

You have lots of box cars, icepicks, hyperpigmentation, and a few rolling scars.

** Please Note I offer to acne scar suffers a "more" "customized" (private) consultation than the above general advice. Analysis, answering questions, ongoing support by Private Messaging. Feel free to message me there. Be patient as I can get over 100+ of the worst acne scar cases to help, it "may" take me up to 48 hours to respond.

Checkout the main scar treatments sub, find the FAQ pinned on top there, goto the bottom, there are Dr's or call around and ask who does cannula subcision or nokor subcision (needle type) to dermatologists and or plastic surgeons, consult a few before you decide who you like, even if you have to pay as treatment is expensive, better like them. Ask how many subcisions they do a month and if they treat your skin type. If they just do laser run they will just blast you and not solve your issue.

Disclaimer: Information and support is not meant to diagnosis, treatment, or cure any health or mental condition and is not a substitute for professional face to face medical care (consult with a few Dr's and pick your favorite one). Posts are for informational purposes only, please consult your personal health care practitioner before engaging in anything discussed.

MemberMember
(@selva25)

Posted : 05/31/2019 12:44 am

Thank you soo much for spending your valuable time mate. I am thinking to go for derma pen since my friend suggested. Will derma pen gives can change in my case ?

MemberMember
(@selva25)

Posted : 05/31/2019 8:31 am

Hi dude one more doubt, the scar on the cheeks is box car or the one on the side of the face is box car scar dude ??? Can you please tell me this will help me to search online particularly for my problem thanks

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 05/31/2019 9:30 am

@selva25Yes you have lots of box cars, no ... dermastamping alone will not improve them, this is one treatment, I gave you a whole plan above. Acne scar treatment is a marathon not a sprint, many take 3 years to treat their scars with several treatments. If all you can afford is DIY at home things then dermastamp the box cars, do monthly peels, and find a Dr to do subcision. RF needling and punch excision are very cheap in India, even if you can only do it once or twice a year.

You don't need to search online for your problem. Find a dermatologist or plastic surgeon locally who can do subcision, rf needling, and or punch excision. Call and ask specifically for this. Research. Consult with a few Dr's first.Otherwise use the list of acne scar Dr's in the FAQ pinned on top to the main scar treatments sub.