Notifications
Clear all

Deeper scar

MemberMember
(@edsoonw)

Posted : 03/06/2019 11:52 pm

I have got a lot of scars on the cheeks, but 2 of them are the worst, they were caused by pimple popping while i was asleep(lot of blood came out), these scars are not very visible on the outside but when I touch it, feels like "a part" of the cheek is gone, they somehow 'deform' the shape of my face. Comparing theses 2 scars to the rest of them, all theother scars are more superficial rolling scars, when touched can't feel most of them but I can feel there is this uneven texture(did some dermaroll sessions) but all on a plain firm base which is what shapes the cheeks, the 2 scars on the other hand have no visible hyperpigmentation or edema, but when touched, feels like a hole but not on the top layers of skin,they are inside the face, it's like the place where these scars are, there is nothing else supportingthem. And probably is not a scar stranded underneath, because I did a subcision there and there was no fibrotic scars there.
My question is : How do I treat these deep scars?

I have no photos right now, but it's kind of hard even to take picturesof these 2 scars... I'll try to take the pictures later(I don't have the phone with me now).

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/07/2019 9:35 am

@edsoonwYou cannot see it or provide a picture which makes shadows from the scarring, yet you touch it and feel"deform." Does not sound like a problem. Get some subcision and filler if you wish by aDr who does these procedures. See the FAQ, top of the scar treatments sub.I cannot say without a picture.

MemberMember
(@edsoonw)

Posted : 03/09/2019 8:50 pm

@beautifulambitionwhat's the best way to take angle lightning pictures?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/10/2019 11:16 am

@edsoonwinstructions are in the faq, pinned at the top of the scar treatments sub. I need to see shadows, use a flashlight, or directional light.