Notifications
Clear all

ANY EPIDUO EXPERIENCES AND TIPS???

MemberMember
(@hannahclettenberg)

Posted : 08/24/2017 7:12 pm

hi! i just went to the dermatologist for the first time and they prescribed me Epiduo and gave me CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser and CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion. any experiences with these products?

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@nonniva)

Posted : 08/24/2017 7:49 pm

Hello!! Haha it's me again. Happy to hear it went well! 
I am currently on Epiduo and CeraVe as I said earlier 
Tips for Epiduo- 
apply only a pea sized drop to affected areas! 
Epiduo can dry out skin, but to prevent this moisturize daily! You'll see results very fast if your experience is like mine has been so far.
CeraVe makes your skin super smooth. Be sure to work it into a lather and wash for only 10 seconds, and be super super gentle. Rubbing too hard or washing for too long can make your skin irritated, which just causes more acne! 

I wish you the best of luck! 
-lara

MemberMember
(@hannahclettenberg)

Posted : 08/25/2017 2:44 pm

hi! thanks for answering so many questions! did your skin purge with the Epiduo?

MemberMember
(@nonniva)

Posted : 08/26/2017 3:24 pm

Ive been using it for about a week and a half, and I did seem to get more whiteheads a couple days ago, but that's about it. It's different for everyone! You're welcome!

MemberMember
(@nonniva)

Posted : 09/13/2017 6:53 pm

Hey it's me. A couple days ago my skin definitely did break out. I had a lot of papules. Not necessarily whiteheads but just hard lumps. I was really frustrated but it's definitely better now. I used a lot of Vaseline and that seemed to help? I hope you're doing ok so far!