Notifications
Clear all

spironolactone ib. help me please

MemberMember
(@sara1990)

Posted : 08/14/2017 9:07 am

hello friendes. I am 27 and i had moderate acne near 10 years. recently i decide to take 100 mg spironolactone every day. and now after 22 days i breack out so bad. i hadnt breack out like this before. pimpels are every where of my face big and cystic! i am very penitent but i dont know what can i do? if any one have spironolactone experiment please tell me about ib. i need to know existe hope for me to see good results. every thing is awful! sorry for my weak english

MemberMember
(@maisie89)

Posted : 08/15/2017 5:01 am

19 hours ago, sara1990 said:

hello friendes. I am 27 and i had moderate acne near 10 years. recently i decide to take 100 mg spironolactone every day. and now after 22 days i breack out so bad. i hadnt breack out like this before. pimpels are every where of my face big and cystic! i am very penitent but i dont know what can i do? if any one have spironolactone experiment please tell me about ib. i need to know existe hope for me to see good results. every thing is awful! sorry for my weak english

Hi Sara, You need to definitely give it more time.. I was on spiro for 6 months before I my skin was consistently good, so be patient. I also used retin-a .25% everyday (it's a topical cream) and it worked great with the spiro:)

sara1990 liked
MemberMember
(@sara1990)

Posted : 08/18/2017 9:34 am

On Tue Aug 15 2017 at 2:31 PM, Maisie89 said:
On Mon Aug 14 2017 at 6:37 PM, sara1990 said:

Hi Sara, You need to definitely give it more time.. I was on spiro for 6 months before I my skin was consistently good, so be patient. I also used retin-a .25% everyday (it's a topical cream) and it worked great with the spiro:)

thank you my friend. i try to be patient and belive that i can defeat acne:)