Notifications
Clear all

enerjet treatment

MemberMember
(@rose4444)

Posted : 02/18/2017 2:13 am

hi everyone,
I want to share my airgent experience. i got my airgent treatment yesterday morning, right after the treatment my face was looking very scary. I drove back home and went straight in my room. My brother got me food and I didn't went any where for the first 24hrs. Today when i woke up the swelling was much better but i still have red dots all over my face that was left from the treatment.
Tips: next day use pure aloe vera gel (it helped me a lot to recovery fast)
also put some polysprin once the aloe vera gel is dry.
Make sure you sleep on a clean bed sheet.
Try to stay clean to avoid infections
Don't touch your face and keep your hands clean.

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 02/18/2017 4:40 am

Will be excited to hear your outcome. It's HA and a blast of air. Also you can use dilute (with water) white vinegar on gauze to pat the face daily and kill bacteria. Never rub or exfoliate after they do the treatment. Yes Aloe Vera and Honey is great for healing, or triple antibiotic cream. Swelling happens after any filler injections, take some antihistamine and if you bruise vitamin k or arnica montana.

MemberMember
(@rose4444)

Posted : 02/19/2017 7:48 pm

Thanks for your reply I am sharing some pictures that show my Jounery so far. It's from the first hr of the treatment to 90hrs time frame. Also My Doctor did not mention I'm also getting some discoloration on my skin from the treatment but hopefully it will be fine within a week or two. 

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0081.PNG

IMG_0082.PNG

roseshar liked
MemberMember
(@noa27)

Posted : 02/20/2017 1:46 am

Looking good! What kind of scars do you have?

MemberMember
(@rose4444)

Posted : 02/20/2017 10:45 am

Atrophic scars flat, thin scars or depressed scars

MemberMember
(@roseshar)

Posted : 03/21/2018 7:04 pm

I just did this treatment 4 days ago my results are looking exactly how the previous posts look.. How do I help with the red marks I have after? I have these dark red marks now

MemberMember
(@roseshar)

Posted : 03/21/2018 7:17 pm

Hey here is my treatment status 4 days after.. How do I get rid of the red ness? Should I exfoliate? Should I use a glycolic peel to help with the redness? What should i do? 20180322_040919.thumb.jpg.90abf87fc4e93f53f364b3bf30784d03.jpg

MemberMember
(@roseshar)

Posted : 03/21/2018 7:39 pm

On 2/20/2017 at 4:48 AM, rose4444 said:

Thanks for your reply I am sharing some pictures that show my Jounery so far. It's from the first hr of the treatment to 90hrs time frame. Also My Doctor did not mention I'm also getting some discoloration on my skin from the treatment but hopefully it will be fine within a week or two. 

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0081.PNG

IMG_0082.PNG

What have you been using to treat the redness?

MemberMember
(@obi-wan)

Posted : 03/24/2018 6:21 am

This treatment works, however its best for mild scars and shallow box car scars. The downside, most patients improve for only 3 to 4 months. Lots of excitement when this was introduced many years ago, as everyone was placing HA filler, but in reality only a small percentage gets into the dermal layer. Another disadvantage is that the exact layer can not be controlled. Hence, sometime old fashioned multilevel subcision with a needle and HA filler gives far superior results. Great concept, and I wish you the best.

MemberMember
(@seattlegal90)

Posted : 03/25/2018 5:41 am

I really hope this treatment gives the results youre seeking, but to anyone who has used accutane i would take EXTREME caution before using this treatment. Some people heal just fine after accutane, but for those who dont, I would NOT risk this at all...it makes me cringe just looking at all the inflamed bumps as those would ALL turn into pitted scars if i did that. The results of something like that on me would be devastating. Its SO important to understand your own skin's sensitivity/healing abilities and NOT other peoples results before attempting any type of treatment. Oh how I envy you guys who can handle these kind of treatments! Good luck!

MemberMember
(@dog-brazil)

Posted : 06/23/2019 8:58 am

On 21/03/2018 at 21:17, roseshar said:

Ei, aqui est¡ o meu estado de tratamento 4 dias depois ... Como me livrar do vermelho? Devo esfoliar? Devo usar um peeling glic³lico para ajudar com a vermelhid£o? O que devo fazer? 20180322_040919.thumb.jpg.90abf87fc4e93f53f364b3bf30784d03.jpg

Ol¡! Pode me contar um pouco dos resultados?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 06/23/2019 2:22 pm

@Dog brazilPlease Translate this using your browser or google.

This can lead to hyperpigmentation in certain skin types that are not lighter. IT does not last that long (have to do this several times for mild scar types), it blasts a HA filler into the skin. It's not targeted like cannula subcision and must be done many times. IF the machine is available, the price is cheap, and you trust the Dr's skill you can give it a try. IT was very popular in Canada but lost favor to manual methods. Also you will have bumps for some time after as the area heals from the procedure. I feel it's over priced compared to having a derm subcise and do filler.