Notifications
Clear all

Worsening Acne

MemberMember
(@maddymoocow)

Posted : 12/04/2016 10:52 pm

Hey everyone!! 

My skin has been terrible for over a year now. I know this pales in comparison to other people's battle with acne, and I truly sympathize for you. Please know you are beautiful and we can get through this !! 

Anyways, this year my skin had progressively gotten worse. I've used so many products (I will list later) and have been to doctors and dermatologists. Nothing has helped- only made it worse. 

These are the products I've used : BP, Retin-A, Clindamycin, Finacea, Soolantra, Minocycline, SOPHYTOPRO, Neutrogena bar soap, basic bar soap, & Aczone. (I also use the Xulane patch) 

I take fish oil, evening primrose oil, calcium, vit  c, and zinc.

Please look at the enclosed pictures and leave any advice you have whether it be diet, medication or tips and tricks!! 

IMG_1935.PNGIMG_1936.PNGIMG_1934.PNG

MemberMember
(@naturalcure1)

Posted : 12/06/2016 12:09 am

Hi there! Please take a look at my skin blog, it is what truly cleared my skin and I really think it could work for you! Have you ever heard of the oil cleansing method?

Heres the link to the blog:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/blogs/entry/32202-how-to-heal/

MemberMember
(@maddymoocow)

Posted : 06/12/2017 11:41 pm

Y'ALL! If anyone's acne looks like this here's what ya need to do -

GET YA HORMONES CHECKED !!!

Mine were whack and that Xulane patch changed my life. Of course I still used some OTC products (clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide) but wow hormones. Guys, get it checked out