Notifications
Clear all

Dermastamp derma rolling results

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/01/2016 11:56 am

hi everyone just curious to see other peoples Realresults as I've began derma stamping my rolling and boxcars on my forehead with a 1.5 stamp from eBay . I stamp and apply vit C serum .
I have stamped once so far and I'm going to stamp again at the weekend (6 weeks later) every night I have been using vit c serum and I cleanse with nip and fab glycolic face wash them tone with nip and fabs bee sting pads .
so far my skin is a lot smoother and personally I think I. Have slight improvement which is why I'm curious for others results as surely this is too soon ?
I will add photos this weekend

xxxxx

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/01/2016 12:41 pm

here is photos before image.jpeg

image.jpeg

here's 6 weeks after exuse the mascara smudges been out in the sun image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

QuanHenry liked
MemberMember
(@scarredandsad34)

Posted : 09/01/2016 2:54 pm

I have had two sessions of professional microneedling done on my forehead. 1st at mm and 2nd 4 weeks later at 1.5 mm. I have not seen any improvements so far. But I am trying to treat one deep trauma scar, which is probably damaged beyond repair.

the 1.5 setting hurt like hell, even with a numbing cream. Are you using something to numb the pain? Whichneedling device did you buy on eBay?

MemberMember
(@thepwhisp)

Posted : 09/02/2016 6:33 am

IMO I would say most of it is due to micro swelling. I guess people have had decent results from it so everyone is different. I would keep doing it regardless because it makes your skin look great and many scars unnoticeable.

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/03/2016 1:23 pm

No never used numbing cream and I used a dermal restore 32 needle derma stamp 1.5mm 

Going to get some numbing cream though 

image.jpgimage.jpg
all the products I'm using 

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 09/04/2016 12:41 am

On 9/1/2016 at 3:54 PM, scarredandsad34 said:

I have had two sessions of professional microneedling done on my forehead. 1st at mm and 2nd 4 weeks later at 1.5 mm. I have not seen any improvements so far. But I am trying to treat one deep trauma scar, which is probably damaged beyond repair.

the 1.5 setting hurt like hell, even with a numbing cream. Are you using something to numb the pain? Whichneedling device did you buy on eBay?

I hope you are mentally prepared for the fact that your scar will still be there after your needling round, Any level of improvement with it will be a win.

.5mm might not sound like much of a difference, but it really is. Does your doctor use a single needle in the scar or do they do the whole area? Did you ever ask them about using PRP?

MemberMember
(@scarredandsad34)

Posted : 09/04/2016 1:13 pm

12 hours ago, QuanHenry said:
I hope you are mentally prepared for the fact that your scar will still be there after your needling round, Any level of improvement with it will be a win.

.5mm might not sound like much of a difference, but it really is. Does your doctor use a single needle in the scar or do they do the whole area? Did you ever ask them about using PRP?

I know the scar will never disappear. My hope is that I can flatten it out, get ride of the depression, and blend the edges together with the surrounding tissue so that I can cover it with makeup. The nurse is using the microneedling pen on my whole forehead and targeting the scar more aggressively. My doc doesn't believe in prp. He thinks it's a bunch of hype.

have u seen any results with your needling?

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 09/04/2016 3:20 pm

Ive had 3 sessions so far and Im seeing an improvement, but nothing drastic. I have a lot of shallow acne scars and a couple deep ones. The shallow ones barely show in sunlight anymore.

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/04/2016 3:56 pm

any improvement is worth it even the slightest
people with clear smooth skin have no idea how lucky they are

MemberMember
(@scarredandsad34)

Posted : 09/04/2016 4:04 pm

Mine still looks like shit. I'm not sure how to address the deeper scar tissue/muscle loss. I know needling won't help this :(

MemberMember
(@scarredandsad34)

Posted : 09/08/2016 11:00 pm

So I think microneedling is widening my scar. This is not good. Not good at all.

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/09/2016 4:18 pm

I have heard it can widen scars I think one of my scars is worse from a derma roller I used once in the past but the stamp seems to be working better maybe as its more direct , have u thought about fillers

MemberMember
(@quanhenry)

Posted : 09/09/2016 4:28 pm

That is what collagen remodeling looks like. The scars typically change shape as they fill in.

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/10/2016 6:33 am

Progress after second derma stamping session
image.jpeg 

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/12/2016 11:59 am

any recommended serums or night creams

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/12/2016 5:36 pm

Results after 2 stamping sessions
Afterimage.jpeg

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/13/2016 1:52 am

anybody else going to show results???????

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/19/2016 8:02 am

Bump

MemberMember
(@somethingsomethingagain)

Posted : 09/19/2016 9:58 am

Hi Princessuk!

Great thread BTW. I am not comfortable posting pictures online but I'm currently waiting for a 1.5mm dermaroller I ordered. I have previously used a 0.75mm every 3-day and for the two weeks I did that the microswelling looked pretty good. I stopped because I was afraid that, long term, it'd be bad for my skin but I got no damage whatsoever and that was more than a month ago. No permanent results also. I'll update when I get to use the 1.5mm but honestly I'm not expecting any great results before the 6-month mark.

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 09/23/2016 12:09 pm

I think 6 months is about the Right time to see results, shame it isn't quicker lol which products do u use after rolling?

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 11/04/2016 9:25 pm

2 weeks after 3 sessionIMG_1522.JPGIMG_1523.JPG

i feel as though I have improvement (subtle)  but cannot be sure as I'm optimistic praying that it will work,  continuing the same length stamp followed by vit c serum and my other products.  I have just brought Estee lauder advanced nigh repair serum as I've previously used the sample bottle and thought it worked wonders it says for wrinkles so hoping will have same effect on acne dents 

Forgot to add I took the post third session photos on my ipad where as previously I used my iPhone ( which I broke )

Yola4 liked
MemberMember
(@yola4)

Posted : 11/05/2016 3:59 am

Hey! I have used a few different products over the years with collagen induction therapy. I've used and would recommend: Environ, Timeless, 302 skin care, Bellessence, Epionce, and Fawnie. But if you're seeing results with what your using then stick with what works! A new product could cause unwanted irritation.
It really is great that you're documenting your journey!! I have had amazing results using the 1.5 dermastamp, single needle, and the derminator. I tend to recommend it a lot here because I know the long term benefits, not to mention the affordability factor. I know everyone's skin is different, but I think a lot of people give up way too soon! I might create a thread of my own. I'll have to try and dig up some old photos to show before and afters...since I've been needling since 2012. I'm going to follow your thread! Keep it up! If you're seeing subtle results now and it's early on, I'm positive you'll get great results in the future if you stay committed!! 

MemberMember
(@somethingsomethingagain)

Posted : 11/05/2016 6:06 am

Princessuk those pictures definitely show improvement, whether it's different light conditions or actual improvement I can't tell, though.
I hope it's the later.

My 1,5 mm dermaroller has arrived and I have already used it once. Depending on the effect I see on my skin I'll be using it more or less frequently. 6-6 weeks seems to be the general opinion but I may do it more frequently than that, maybe every month or 3-3 weeks.

I'll keep updating from now on.

MemberMember
(@princessuk)

Posted : 11/05/2016 7:09 pm

15 hours ago, Yola4 said:

Hey! I have used a few different products over the years with collagen induction therapy. I've used and would recommend: Environ, Timeless, 302 skin care, Bellessence, Epionce, and Fawnie. But if you're seeing results with what your using then stick with what works! A new product could cause unwanted irritation.
It really is great that you're documenting your journey!! I have had amazing results using the 1.5 dermastamp, single needle, and the derminator. I tend to recommend it a lot here because I know the long term benefits, not to mention the affordability factor. I know everyone's skin is different, but I think a lot of people give up way too soon! I might create a thread of my own. I'll have to try and dig up some old photos to show before and afters...since I've been needling since 2012. I'm going to follow your thread! Keep it up! If you're seeing subtle results now and it's early on, I'm positive you'll get great results in the future if you stay committed!! 

thanks I will look into those products. how much improvement have u seen?  I hate that it's so slow to see results I'm so inpatient lol but it's the affordability I dont want to pay our for something expensive that isnt guaranteed results so thought give this a try lol I will try to stay as commited as you x

13 hours ago, somethingsomethingagain said:

Princessuk those pictures definitely show improvement, whether it's different light conditions or actual improvement I can't tell, though.
I hope it's the later.

My 1,5 mm dermaroller has arrived and I have already used it once. Depending on the effect I see on my skin I'll be using it more or less frequently. 6-6 weeks seems to be the general opinion but I may do it more frequently than that, maybe every month or 3-3 weeks.

I'll keep updating from now on.

I am considering doing it at shorter intervals I hate waiting around for another session n it's worth taking pics to see your progress. 

Before image.thumb.jpeg.46a2f4b79075909c8f5436a64cd10b6a.jpeg

progress so far _20161106_000355.JPG

_20161106_000416.JPG

MemberMember
(@stemcell1992)

Posted : 11/05/2016 8:16 pm

wow huge improvement I am definitely buying dermastamp.