Notifications
Clear all

Are these acne scars or hyperpigmentation

MemberMember
(@christopher78910)

Posted : 06/09/2016 10:22 am

Hey guys I'm really worried as I suddenly have had a flare up of acne and all of them came in the past 2months 

I just wanna know are these going to lead to scars or are they just hyperpigmentation 

IMG_20160609_181618.jpg

Furthermore I only suffer from pustules nothing else

MemberMember
(@iahmeeobop)

Posted : 06/10/2016 1:25 am

I'm confused, is the acne gone or is it just flat there? How long has it been there? Those aren't scars, because they aren't pitted. Do you know what PIE is? No, I'm not talking about the food.

MemberMember
(@christopher78910)

Posted : 06/10/2016 1:36 am

The acne is goneits just flat and red with a slight pit there just a few pustules remain(yellow spots)
and no I do not know what pie is

MemberMember
(@iahmeeobop)

Posted : 06/10/2016 4:31 pm

14 hours ago, Christopher78910 said:

The acne is goneits just flat and red with a slight pit there just a few pustules remain(yellow spots)
and no I do not know what pie is

Right so I see that it looks purple ish in the picture, is that actually what it looks like or was it just because of the lighting in the room you took the pic in? Also does the other side of your face look like that as well? Sorry I'm not much help yet but this will get somewhere.

MemberMember
(@christopher78910)

Posted : 06/11/2016 3:59 pm

Thx 4 the reply the marks are purplish pink same on all sides of my face

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 06/12/2016 9:11 am

The color will go away on its own over time, however if there is pitting that is a scar. Scars do soften over time but never fully flatten without some sort of treatment.

You should be treating your active acne before thinking about the marks though man, I still see quite a bit of activation on your face.

Ugurl liked