Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anthony1989

one year later and still not change?

Hello everyone I am 26 years old and I have been dealing with this for 6 years now. I used to have great skin when I was 20 then I decided to stop using bar soap and libriderm and started using clinique and all hell broke loose. Ever since then I am always getting clogged pores and comedones. I also have ocd and pick very bad. Last August I started differing and have only used it on my forehead it's not as bad as it was but I am wondering what to do. Should I use it all over? I have tried to use tazorac but just made my face worse.  Nothing I do is helping my face and this has destroyed my confidence. It's been 21 days since I ate any wheat, eggs, milk, or anything like that. Also only at sugar once in 2q days besides fruit. Just lost. Should I try epiuo? Any advice would be great. 20160607_145352.jpg20160607_151506.jpg

For the most part your skin looks okay. Just the annoying spot here and there. 

I recommend using a spot treatment for those suckers. You can try the ZIIT method. http://www.acne.org/the-ziit-method.html

Or you can also get a prescription for tretinoin. I used Stieva-a before and it made my spots go away much fast. 

Keep in mind though that spot treatments don't prevent acne, just make them settle and go away faster.